jahall

Feb 20, 2019
This is probably a silly question, but is there a projected completion date for this game? Development seems to be dragging on, I've already played it from several versions ago, and I don't want to jump into something again that is perpetually at the halfway point.
I don't know of a projected completion date. I'd guess that it's well beyond the halfway point, though - 75% maybe.

KeShane

Jun 3, 2020
Aunt, but they are not related by blood, her it's a friend of the mother of the MC
That is still not nescessarily incest,
incest is only when it involves blood relatives, or steph family relatives.
A mom's friend calling herself aunt of the boy by adopting unofficially is not,
unless it is officially perhaps. i'm not fully sure about the adoption part either.

vilewe7570

Oct 5, 2021
I've pressed that shit like a madman, nothing happens to me.
I'm well aware that we've been warned, and at most to use it only for the money.
You need to enable the Ren'Py console before it will work.
Lots of tools around that can do that but just change 00console.rpy so it doesn't check either config.developer or config.console

A lot of variables in this game are trackers so best not to fiddle with them unless you know what they do. Currency is fine. Love & stats will cause you to either soft lock or skip content. You can extract the rpa files to see what things are in the game.
https://f95zone.to/threads/unren-forall-v8-8-unren-powershell-forall-v8-8.92717/

Reactions: KeShane

Core_guy

Nov 28, 2022
That is still not nescessarily incest,
incest is only when it involves blood relatives, or steph family relatives.
A mom's friend calling herself aunt of the boy by adopting unofficially is not,
unless it is officially perhaps. i'm not fully sure about the adoption part either.
Well he's asking for the Incest part of the game and outside of that part and having threesomes with mother-daughter there's no more Incest content, it's not "real" Incest but it's the more close to the real thing (Arc please don't do sex scenes with daughters and sons )

micmitja

Forum Fanatic
Aug 6, 2017
well i do hope that this wont break saves, havent tested

UPGRADED RELEASE - v0.19.7a! (Patreon)

2023-07-25 05:56:15

Content
Hi, everyone!
Okay, so this update is a little different, in that it's actually an upgrade. Specifically, an upgrade to the Ren'py SDK that I use to make Corrupted Kingdoms. There's a number of advantages to upgrading, but most of them are highly technical, so I'll just cover the main ones:

First, and most importantly, this should fix any Android issues people have been having! The upgraded SDK comes with all sorts of fixes for Android, so if you haven't been able to run CK on your device recently, this should solve your issue!

Secondly, the upgrade bumps Ren'py up to Python 3 (the programming language) which comes with a lot of new goodies, including the ability to create pseudo-3D environments, synchronize your saves to my server for easy transfer between devices, and many more. These features aren't enabled right now (as I need to experiment with them first) but will be slowly introduced in the coming months.

Now, all that being said, there's a reason why this is a separate download. Everything has been thoroughly tested, top to bottom, but as with any upgrade there could be little gremlins just waiting to strike. So please backup your saves before playing this upgraded version! It's a 99.9% chance that you'll be absolutely fine, but 0.1% is still a chance.

And if you do download the upgraded version below, please let me know if you have any problems - and if you don't! If this goes well, the upgraded version will be integrated into the public release, but I won't know if you don't tell me.

Thank you, and I hope you enjoy!

------------------------------------------------------

DOWNLOAD BELOW:
(Apart from the upgrade to the SDK, this is identical to the 0.19.7 release from yesterday)
PC/LINUX:
-
MAC: -
ANDROID: -

Reactions: elymid and "CJ"

KullisUrus

Mar 18, 2018
Maybe it's just me but, when does the game actually starts after chapter 2?
Like ok we have combat and we're able to conquer zones, fuck their captains, etc.
But why does it feels like there's nothing to do?, i've seen the game developing from the start and it's feeling so empty since ch2, idk if it's the milking of the VN or something but why?

lobesod

Mar 14, 2018
Maybe it's just me but, when does the game actually starts after chapter 2?
Like ok we have combat and we're able to conquer zones, fuck their captains, etc.
But why does it feels like there's nothing to do?, i've seen the game developing from the start and it's feeling so empty since ch2, idk if it's the milking of the VN or something but why?
He hav'nt given a reason for the change of nature of the game, but as i see it, he is just trolling. And i dont think the game will be finished. All the fun in chapter 1 and 2 and all your efford to advance the game is all lost when you enter chapter 3. And a lot of long time players, as myself, have left the game. Im just watching to see if he ever finish the game or just abandon it....

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
CorruptedKingdoms-0.19.7a
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

WookLunar

Sep 24, 2018
Sorry to be that person, but I'm having the black screen bug during what should be the animated scenes. Honestly figured initially that Arc took all of em out for rework, but a quick search showed me this seems to be a random issue popping up here and there. Does anybody know of a fix for it? (For further context, every scene involving sexual acts is met with a black screen, only the final frame is shown... at the end.)

TFFBladez

Oct 10, 2020
How do I get the Outfit of Pixie with the black hair?
*EDIT* Also is there any particular reason you would want to go through treatment with a girl that you already have broken?

Last edited:

DJSillyboy

Nov 23, 2018
Is it just me or are there multiple instances where the game will freeze on android? Even in the newest version its still freezes on multiple instances. 2 of the constant ones I encouter is talking to Asteria about the tournament, where u go outside and talk to pixie, it freezes, and another is after you type 'whistle' into the nexus and u get saved from drowning, it freezes then also

DJSillyboy

Nov 23, 2018
How do I get the Outfit of Pixie with the black hair?
*EDIT* Also is there any particular reason you would want to go through treatment with a girl that you already have broken?
To get outfit put all halloween decor in ur room, and sleep in ur room 2 nights and you should unlock it

4.40 star(s) 233 Votes