omnisora

Jun 17, 2019
don't think I like the new battle system, completely random, at least the other one you could get stronger, so far only way I've seen to "upgrade" dice is the meal giving +1 to all dice for ONLY the first round, and the goon backup, giving you 1d6, most of the fights have been vs d6 bosses so not sure if I'm missing something else to upgrade mine, but it feels kinda "meh" compared to the last system

5k1n3xt

Jan 22, 2019
Does anyone know how to upgrade our dices? Idk if i missed it or something, but it's kinda hard to beat that girl on the old club when she has 3 six sided dice and I have at most 1 six sided dice and 2 4 sided ones.

jahall

Feb 20, 2019
Does anyone know how to upgrade our dices? Idk if i missed it or something, but it's kinda hard to beat that girl on the old club when she has 3 six sided dice and I have at most 1 six sided dice and 2 4 sided ones.
The dev has said that she's pretty much unbeatable ATM but that something will be introduced in the next update that will allow you to beat her.

Reactions: 5k1n3xt

Vince_Tanka

Apr 17, 2019
```
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "game/script/pregnancy.rpy", line 538, in <module>
TypeError: '>=' not supported between instances of 'str' and 'int'

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "script/lily.rpyc", line 1351, in script call
File "script/flat.rpyc", line 118, in script call
File "script/time.rpyc", line 368, in script call
File "script/sleep.rpyc", line 189, in script call
File "script/lily2.rpyc", line 1222, in script call
File "script/myroom.rpyc", line 158, in script call
File "script/manor_garden.rpyc", line 465, in script call
File "script/sleep.rpyc", line 388, in script call
File "script/time.rpyc", line 351, in script call
File "script/kana2.rpyc", line 585, in script call
File "script/pregnancy.rpyc", line 538, in script
File "D:\Games\CorruptedKingdoms-0.19.9-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 2133, in execute
if renpy.python.py_eval(condition):
File "D:\Games\CorruptedKingdoms-0.19.9-pc\renpy\python.py", line 1153, in py_eval
return py_eval_bytecode(code, globals, locals)
File "D:\Games\CorruptedKingdoms-0.19.9-pc\renpy\python.py", line 1146, in py_eval_bytecode
return eval(bytecode, globals, locals)
File "game/script/pregnancy.rpy", line 538, in <module>
TypeError: '>=' not supported between instances of 'str' and 'int'

Windows-10-10.0.19045 AMD64
Ren'Py 8.1.1.23060707
Corrupted Kingdoms 0.19.9
Fri Sep 8 02:26:36 2023
```

Impossible to impregnate kana!

0.19.9 Public fresh download!

jahall

Feb 20, 2019
how to unlock shatter in the battles?
I don't think you can yet, but I could be wrong.

Personally, I don't feel that any of the bosses we've met so far via the war map are evil enough to deserve to be shattered, and I still feel guilty about shattering Chloe, even though there wasn't really any alternative. I hope that one day I'll get the chance to shatter Morgana, though. She really deserves it.

Reactions: someyoungguy

Briteblade

Jan 2, 2022
The dev has said that she's pretty much unbeatable ATM but that something will be introduced in the next update that will allow you to beat her.
...I wish you'd told me this BEFORE I became determined to beat her.

Random chance means that it is possible.

Don't ask me how many tries it took.

jahall

Feb 20, 2019
how to defeat terry e tammi pls or give me the save after their defeat
I found them tough to beat, but did so after 3 or 4 attempts. I suggest you do what I did, save before fighting them, and then go back to that save every time you lose.

Ph4anton

Feb 18, 2021
the chick from the old club is beatable. i've beaten her a couple of times. the only reason why i haven't gone past her is because i'm too stubborn and i want to shatter her.

Some tips for those few people who want to do the minigames.

1) Observe the pattern of the girls
Every girl has a pattern in the way they distribute their dices. College girl tends to always go on the defensive for example, so i suggest you put your lowest dice in the attack if you have a 2 or 1, this way you'll bait her into using her best dice from the attack, leaving you with your higher dice for defense. their pattern is easy to discern after a couple of tries, so just observe them.
2) Prioritize defense and magic
Damage in the minigame works like this. if you have a 6 and the girl has a 3, there's a 50% chance of inflicting 2 damage counts instead of one, but if it's 5-1 in your favour, then that turns into a 100%. this also applies to the girls, so watch out for their rolls. as for magic, the girls tend not to put much into it, the highest i've seen them is a 4, and that happened rarely, more often than not i got a debuff because my rolls sucked. make sure you always get endurance going, since the d6 can buffed past 4 (obviously), also, don't be afraid to waste the buff by putting a 6 in defense, especially on the old club chick, her rolls are on average 4-6 so be wary of her.
3) Desperation
when the girls receive 2-3 ticks of damage, they tend to get desperate, and always go for offense (especially the club chick), this however leaves them wide open. they won't put more than a 3 unless their roll was just that good and got every dice with a value higher than 1. It's during this phase that you should value defense above all else.

Last edited:

PurpleMamba

Jun 10, 2018
So not only do we get more "battle system" content, but we now have even LESS content for people who enjoy BDSM/kinky things, like the dungeon and all? And even though we worked to beat a bunch of the girls already, now we have to go back and beat them all again, spending an entire in-game day just to beat them AND "gain their loyalty", for sex scenes totally different than what we had? I'm getting more and more disappointed with this game each update- I skipped like, six of them, and this is what I come back to. It's shameful.

4.40 star(s) 232 Votes