someyoungguy

May 10, 2023
So is the incest tag because the landlady woman likes you to call her Aunt or is there actually proper incest down the line?
Just the landlady. I thought that given MC's mother's hidden relationship to the fey we might uncover some half siblings or something, but nothing remotely incestuous is ever even hinted at outside of the relationship with the landlady

Edit: I actually forgot, I think for one of the random encounters you can run across a couple of girls who look like they could be twins that you can eventually fuck if you keep running into them. I don't remember their relationship being confirmed, and I think you can only fuck one at a time while the other just watches, but there is some implied almost incest there lol. Pretty sure that's it though

Last edited:

Forgotted

Sep 1, 2020
I still wish there was a way to disable Pixie's sliding/popping into the screen
every time she speaks. Gives me a headache.
Also the pokadot background is ugly.

Am trying to catch up again....did a restart....
Had forgotten what a douche the MC is.... lol

Cheers

00M0R1

Mar 29, 2020
No.....Never heard of it,Why?
Its a medieval kingdom management / grand strategy / sandbox where you play as head of a dynasty and feudal lord.
since its medieval nobility its not at all impossible to have your second spouse be your "daughter-wife and niece"

Forgotted

Sep 1, 2020
Boy, nobody liked the combat part huh? lol

I will say, though, that I was so very glad that Arc
gave us the option for skipping it. I tried it and was
sure that it would trigger a seizure so skipping was great.

Not sure of any/too many Dev's that would put that option
in there. So, Great Job!

Cheers

someyoungguy

May 10, 2023
Boy, nobody liked the combat part huh? lol

I will say, though, that I was so very glad that Arc
gave us the option for skipping it. I tried it and was
sure that it would trigger a seizure so skipping was great.

Not sure of any/too many Dev's that would put that option
in there. So, Great Job!

Cheers
I agree that it's good it's skippable for those who aren't interested in grinding, but it seems like minigames being skippable is the norm, either by design or by demand. I think most devs recognise or come to learn that minigames are one of the most universally hated features in games around here. Even a lot of people who will play them anyway or enjoy a particular kind of minigame are often generally against minigames. I've even seen devs completely take minigames out when the community asked to make them skippable because they don't see the point of having it if it can be skipped.

Reactions: Forgotted

Master6999

Feb 1, 2021
Why, hello there!

Well I do have enough knowledge in Ren'Py, but not in modding...

You can try pressing "H", it'll hide everything and you can enjoy the scene!

You're so welcome and enjoy fappin' and showing those bitches their right places!
I love you, I hope you gain eternal happiness and a tomboy GF who sucks your dick every day.

RoninKai

Sep 5, 2017
Go to battle system and just click always win, there you go problem solved and saved you time..so to call it even we meet at lily's bar and invite me to a cold one.
That is true I could do that, but if the only way to make the game playable is to remove the only game like element currently in the game then it basically just becomes a VN when it was never intended to be and that to me just feels broken. Makes me worry what else is going to suffer if the core mechanic is this broken and I'm just not sure I want to stick around and find out. Having said that I'll still buy you a round!

Penitensary

May 10, 2020
Its a medieval kingdom management / grand strategy / sandbox where you play as head of a dynasty and feudal lord.
since its medieval nobility its not at all impossible to have your second spouse be your "daughter-wife and niece"
I used to play it occasionally and watch all my hard work go to waste because of inheritance laws and my reluctance to kill off my children, knowing RNG will be preying on the sole remaining kid with a disease or accident event so that my only playable heir will be a misshapen dwarf that i got to try and educate for like three years since i had to have them at an age of over 50 to not get a game over.

• Haha
Reactions: Wlms

chicho1958

Engaged Member
Donor
Apr 28, 2020
That is true I could do that, but if the only way to make the game playable is to remove the only game like element currently in the game then it basically just becomes a VN when it was never intended to be and that to me just feels broken. Makes me worry what else is going to suffer if the core mechanic is this broken and I'm just not sure I want to stick around and find out. Having said that I'll still buy you a round!
Well then you could go with 2nd option use URM 0x52 mod and boost mc's stats a little like his hp(even thou I boosted them all for1-2 hit kills). I could upload the urm and tell you which variable are his stats and you decide. Lately a lot games have cheat prevention and edited save files get corrupted that's why I only use editsaveonline to read the variables and use 0x52, also found that 0x52 is better because no need to edit save you doing it while you play and doesn't corrupt your save. I finished this last update with no issues, my next project is boosting all girls stats to put them infront line and let them fight while I drink a beer. :cool:

jahall

Feb 20, 2019
Unfortunately when I try to launch the game, Malwarebytes reports CorruptedKingdoms-32.exe as probably containing malware, triggering their heuristic MachineLearning/Anomalous.96% Of course it could be a false positive. Has anyone else run this without anything nasty happening? If they have, then I'll white-list it in Malwarebytes.
ETA: I found that overwriting it with my 32-bit executable from version 19.7, which I still had (I didn't download 19.8), solved the problem.

Last edited:

someyoungguy

May 10, 2023
*Reads the changelog* Battle system, battle system, battle system, battle system. Welp, guess another update I can skip.
It's mad that this battle system has been worked on so long when all the fans of the game have wanted since it was introduced was for the girls and story that was taken out in order to progress to act 3 to be added back in. It's just an optional minigame, a minigame shouldn't practically shut down development on a project like this. The minigame should've been worked on on the side, while the rest of the game was developed, then popped in when it was done, but instead there's been absolutely zero story or harem progress since it was introduced. Absolute madness

Aug 22, 2017
I honestly have to wonder what is going on with his backers that are actually paying for him to develop it. They can't be happy with this.

xx0099xx

Oct 3, 2019
It's mad that this battle system has been worked on so long when all the fans of the game have wanted since it was introduced was for the girls and story that was taken out in order to progress to act 3 to be added back in. It's just an optional minigame, a minigame shouldn't practically shut down development on a project like this. The minigame should've been worked on on the side, while the rest of the game was developed, then popped in when it was done, but instead there's been absolutely zero story or harem progress since it was introduced. Absolute madness
True, it is still bothering me that I cannot interact with majority of the girls I used in interact with back in act 1 and 2 and there is no sign of them coming back any time soon. I used to pay monthly pateron but stopped purely because of this pretty much.

4.40 star(s) 232 Votes