Leo D. Marstone

Nov 2, 2017
So not only do we get more "battle system" content, but we now have even LESS content for people who enjoy BDSM/kinky things, like the dungeon and all? And even though we worked to beat a bunch of the girls already, now we have to go back and beat them all again, spending an entire in-game day just to beat them AND "gain their loyalty", for sex scenes totally different than what we had? I'm getting more and more disappointed with this game each update- I skipped like, six of them, and this is what I come back to. It's shameful.
I believe you also copy pasted this post onto patreon and already got an answer to this.

I just had to add to this :HideThePain:
(sorry to re-quote Arc from patreon):
"The new combat system will, however, allow me to get into creating stories and events (naughty and otherwise) significantly faster and in a significantly higher quantity from this point on".

How will this allow him to be faster in his workflow aside from the obvious reason that the technical implementation of the battle system is now "done"?
If he wants to keep/polish and add battle content he will be slower in adding other things or do I have a brainfart to comprehend this?

Also this: "But, if not, there are tens of hundreds of extremely high-quality adult games out there, many of which cater to people only interested in the fap content, so I'm sure you'll be able to find any number of offerings to suit your needs :) "

This is such an ass answer xD
People are following him for years now because they liked the game and want to stay for the ride to its ending/completion but now after a 180 in act 3 he is pushing these long time fans away with takes like that. :HideThePain:

Anyway my interest to even glance at act 3 is zero and I believe it is better that way for now. What I do want to know is the story reason Arc is taking all the girls away from the player or why we have the battle system to begin with. Are they kidnapped, went into hiding, dead or *poof* just gone?

Anyone want to explain? ( I dont mind spoilerinos) Also in what way or capacity will he reintroduce them?

Last edited:
Reactions: XoticRealmZ

brokenobj

Mar 19, 2019
Anyway my interest to even glance at act 3 is zero and I believe it is better that way for now. What I do want to know is the story reason Arc is taking all the girls away from the player or why we have the battle system to begin with. Are they kidnapped, went into hiding, dead or *poof* just gone?
The answer is because they have run out of ideas for new, interesting sex scenes to make, so they're milking the game by adding unnecessary shit and roadblocking any of the rest of the ideas they have behind "story" as a means of delaying the inevitable end of their income. People can't wonder why there are no sex scenes for X if X is mysteriously gone for "story reasons".

I stopped downloading back when they added the stupid battle system, and now I only check back occasionally to see when they finally give the option to skip it, which I'm sure they'll eventually do, or someone will make a mod to do, once the game is "finished".

All games seem to eventually reach this point. The devs realize there are only so many ways to position koikatsu characters for sex, and then start adding random bullshit in a hope that people will stick around because of sunk cost fallacy.

Core_guy

Formerly 'Kayz_Shield'
Nov 28, 2022
The answer is because they have run out of ideas for new, interesting sex scenes to make, so they're milking the game by adding unnecessary shit and roadblocking any of the rest of the ideas they have behind "story" as a means of delaying the inevitable end of their income. People can't wonder why there are no sex scenes for X if X is mysteriously gone for "story reasons".

I stopped downloading back when they added the stupid battle system, and now I only check back occasionally to see when they finally give the option to skip it, which I'm sure they'll eventually do, or someone will make a mod to do, once the game is "finished".

All games seem to eventually reach this point. The devs realize there are only so many ways to position koikatsu characters for sex, and then start adding random bullshit in a hope that people will stick around because of sunk cost fallacy.
There's already a skip mode for the battle system

someyoungguy

May 10, 2023

The new battle system is skippable, but even the old battle system had an auto succeed option almost from when it was introduced, but even without it the fights weren't hard they were just boring.

Reactions: lobesod

lobesod

Mar 14, 2018
I hope players, that still support him financely, will stop. Then he may be aware what crap he have turned the game into. Lots of long time players are just watching this forum to see where it will end.
All the efford players have put into the game in Act 1 and 2 are lost for now: The kids, taking a trip with the train to the fair, bike ride with little wings, visitting the kids, ALL LOST.
Worst of all, i dont think he cares.

"But, if not, there are tens of hundreds of extremely high-quality adult games out there, many of which cater to people only interested in the fap content, so I'm sure you'll be able to find any number of offerings to suit your needs
That quote rearly pisses me off...... (thanks LDM for bringing it)

Last edited:

HaseoOfDeath

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Sep 13, 2017
So who is related to MC that we get to bang exactly? i thought it would be jessica but i was wrong.
He isn't related to anyone by blood. Jessica was the MC's, mothers best friend. He calls her "auntie" but they are not blood related.

Incest is being used VERY loosly in the tags

harem.king

Engaged Member
Aug 16, 2023
I hope players, that still support him financely, will stop. Then he may be aware what crap he have turned the game into. Lots of long time players are just watching this forum to see where it will end.
All the efford players have put into the game in Act 1 and 2 are lost for now: The kids, taking a trip with the train to the fair, bike ride with little wings, visitting the kids, ALL LOST.
Worst of all, i dont think he cares.
Honestly it was just plain silly to merge it all into a single game.
Act 3 should have been its own standalone independent thing.

CluckPover

Dec 5, 2022
I haven't played this game in like a year and a half but reading everything here is kinda disheartening regarding the updates
I'll try to make this as short and simple as possible. (and of course, Non-Biased.....and as spoiler-free as possible, I'll be sure to give a heads-up! ^-^)

The main reason people are pissed off about Act 3 is because that it forces us into a certain progression/gameplay style that is COMPLETELY DIFFERENT compared to both of Act 1 and Act 2 due to the circumstances Act 3 is taken action in.

Not to mention the BIG the change of content and that we don't know what happened to the people we hold SOOOO dear such as Kana, Annie and of course: MY BABIES!

On the other hand, recently, our feedback has reached Arc and he started on making it less grindy and better for everybody and as close to the previous 2 Acts as possible.

For example: One of the main complains about Act 3 in the past is how grindy that progression/gameplay was until that almost. If not all of the grind was made skippable in the recent update. (Yes, that current version).

And another example was the dryness of interaction between the MC and The girls and how the sex scenes were shit (We couldn't even see their VAGS WHILE THEY WERE FUCKING, THAT WAS AWFUL!) that are responsible of defending the enemy's districts compared to the previous interactions with the girls of the previous 2 Acts.

To me, He made Act 3 MUCH better than before to everybody NGL.

More details about the difference between both of Act 3 and the Previous 2 Acts:
Act 1 and 2 is set where you free roam anywhere and get a wide range of content:

>>Wholesome, Adorable and Funny situations.
>>Great Interaction/Chemistry (you name it) between The MC and the girls.
>>Building up relationships with the main girls and explore some extra side scenes/content on the road.
>>Actual great plot/story and character development. (and some sad moments...not overdone thankfully.)
>>And of course, sexy scenes/situations. (The main reason why this game made it into this website. xD)

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

IMO, we should just give Arc a chance to fix it and finish Act 3 since it's set in certain circumstances that doesn't allow access to the previous content we had in Act 1 and 2.

Now it'd be even more agreed on if he just announced the game's end out of nowhere!, but he's still WORKING. ON. IT!

For me, I like the suspense in Act 3 in the MC's interaction with the girls. (I specifically mean Lili, Viola and Lyx.)

Arc DEFINETLY, WITHOUT DOUBT wouldn't want anybody to hate it after so long!

>>Did he mess it up?

=>Undeniably yes. But that's how the story goes. (And I personally like it! (so far!))

>>Was The MC eventually going to face Morgana, The Eldritch and The Organization sooner or later?,

=>Also undeniably yes. Don't even try to deny it. (Gramps is a badass!)

>>Is Arc trying to fix the situation and make sure to not mess it up even more while not mess up with the story at the same time?,
=>Absolutely! (The previous announcements proves it!)

>>Should we give him a chance to fix it?
=>Idk about you, but I would.

>>Wanna rant about it, quit and cut the support?

=> Sure, no prob, whatever suits you, you do you, Idc.

Also you do realize you can just access the previous 2 Acts by saves, right....?

No, I'm not saying that your opinions aren't worthy, It's the reason why Arc has done a re-work from the very start!

But you can't just force and shove down your hate toward the Act and the game in the positive side's throats, Good?, Good.

There is a difference here.

>>Can we fucking rise pitchforks and torches if he forgot about the previous girls and my babies by the end of The Act as if they didn't even exist?

=>OH ARC WOULD BE ASKING FOR IT!!!! , NOBODY CAN MESS UP THAT BAD! :FacePalm:

Honestly it was just plain silly to merge it all into a single game.
Act 3 should have been its own standalone independent thing.
Well people can make it standalone by making saves to the previous 2 Acts... :WeSmart:

That's just how the story goes on....

You can read what I said above as clarification of what I mean, I'm not re-typing nor Copying and Pasting all of that. It's not like I'm writing The Bible! xD

But I wouldn't definitely forgive forgetting about the previous 2 Acts's girls and my babies by the end of the Act (And also fixing Gwen and Chloe too!)

Reactions: dustbluemoon

platinumgoose

Apr 21, 2022
How did they make the combat worse than it was?

How have I not played in months and there's barely new content but this dice game which isn't fun?

CluckPover

Dec 5, 2022
How did they make the combat worse than it was?

How have I not played in months and there's barely new content but this dice game which isn't fun?
Well that'd be due to people's complaints about how grindy it previously was....that led to Arc re-working on it and implemented a skip option for all battles....

CluckPover

Dec 5, 2022
Old combat was bad. I'm shocked Arc made it worse.
I guess he thought that he'd make it take less time it since the majority wanted it to be skippable....I don't mind both of them, they both are fun to me!

...but In terms of preference, I do miss the old one for the Level system and...for...reasons.....
1694650747192.png

CluckPover

Dec 5, 2022
does anyone know of a way to move the text higher. If i enlarge it with shift-a it gets cut off
The Line Spacing Scaling one doesn't do shit with the dialogue, BUT The Text Size Scaling can make the text smaller.

The dev did announce that acknowledge that the new UI looks kinda Janky....multiple times...in each update...since 0.17.8b (That's almost 7 months ago!), it'll be fixed later on.

When exactly?

.....well....
1694809080838.png

To be fair, The dev did make it MUCH better than before.

The temporarily solution for now is to make text smaller when it gets off-screen...I tried it before and it DID work for me like this.

• Haha
Reactions: vilewe7570

ekeymono92

Mar 4, 2019
The Line Spacing Scaling one doesn't do shit with the dialogue, BUT The Text Size Scaling can make the text smaller.

The dev did announce that acknowledge that the new UI looks kinda Janky....multiple times...in each update...since 0.17.8b (That's almost 7 months ago!), it'll be fixed later on.

When exactly?

.....well....
View attachment 2932885

To be fair, The dev did make it MUCH better than before.

The temporarily solution for now is to make text smaller when it gets off-screen...I tried it before and it DID work for me like this.
Ah ok atleast dev knows. i tried the the line spacing before posting and it didn't help. my biggest issue in font size but like i said when I enlarge it i miss some of the text.

4.40 star(s) 231 Votes