tsukino_kage

Mar 31, 2018
Can I request the author to add a choice at the end of auto winning battles, where I can choose if the girls are shattered or not?

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
CorruptedKingdoms-0.20.0
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.

We're doing a funding run! !​

CluckPover

Dec 5, 2022
I downloaded the 0.20.0 update after not having played since 0.19.0. Is there any way to carry my saves over? The veronica and Madison questline hasn't updated for me, so I know something's wrong.
Are you in Act 2 or Act 3?, because if you're in Act 2 and it says: "I don't think I can go any further in this version" on their profiles/cards (idk what they're called), then that means you're done with them.

And just in case that you're in Act 3 already:

VN..reader

Aug 28, 2020
So basically:
Morgana and The Organization decided to put their differences aside for a moment and join forces against you. (A truce)

The Eldritch has awoken.

And that takes us to an all-out war between The MC, The Eldritch, The Organization and Morgana.

That's what basically is going on.

AND PAY ATTENTION TO THE DIALOGUE AND THE STORY!, If you already do, then PAY EVEN MORE ATTENTION THEN!
SO you're telling me, that all the shit i did for the first...3 fucking years...was pointless?:mad: trying to get Morgana and the Organization to work with ME against the Eldritch.?!? and Now it is an all out battle royal...:cautious: are the other Faye at least on My side?? :devilish:
this is a little TOO Much like real life. vote for a 'good' candidate and get fucked in the ass by the lying opposition, and then having to fight for basic life needs against tyranny and STUPIDITY. (sorry got a little carried away)
and of course i need to start all over because of lost data... worth it???? :confused::censored: maybe i'll wait for 3 more years till it is done and decide then. :rolleyes:

Jun 7, 2019
ok so i cant find lynx anywhere i got the apartment done and i went to sleep but she is not showing up at all so now i am stuck. i am on act 3

Crazy_Chameleon

Game Developer
Jun 1, 2019
SO you're telling me, that all the shit i did for the first...3 fucking years...was pointless?:mad: trying to get Morgana and the Organization to work with ME against the Eldritch.?!? and Now it is an all out battle royal...:cautious: are the other Faye at least on My side?? :devilish:
this is a little TOO Much like real life. vote for a 'good' candidate and get fucked in the ass by the lying opposition, and then having to fight for basic life needs against tyranny and STUPIDITY. (sorry got a little carried away)
and of course i need to start all over because of lost data... worth it???? :confused::censored: maybe i'll wait for 3 more years till it is done and decide then. :rolleyes:
Umm .. don't get me wrong here. But when was that ever what we were trying to do? Dude is trying to get to the organization to catch his moms killer and figure out what happened to her while at the same time trying not to get screwed over by the eldritch and the fey. I don't think the eldritch was ever his main enemy. And frankly things were going a bit too well and I started to think that Morgana and the Org where a bit .. dumb. So having them be setting up to screw you over was good .. writing wise.

I haven't played the recent builds tho. But the implementation of chapter 3 was hot garbage from before .. I hope dev has improved it.

Reactions: KiraJames

jahall

Feb 20, 2019
I downloaded the 0.20.0 update after not having played since 0.19.0. Is there any way to carry my saves over? The veronica and Madison questline hasn't updated for me, so I know something's wrong.
With RenPy games like this, your old saves should be available automagically, and there shouldn't have been any changes that made old saves incompatible. Once the war begins, you'll need to conquer the area containing the college before you can interact with Madison and Veronica again, so if you haven't yet done that then that's your problem.

GopnikDude

Apr 22, 2018
Welp, i'm stuck in Act 3. Lily tells me that she has surprise and she needs time, and that i should take the park in the meantime. Thing is, the park was already conquered before i visited bar.

Aight, no biggy, i can just revert to an earlier save, visit Lily first then conquer the park.

Nope. Doesn't work either. She still tells me to conquer the park, and waiting around for 2 weeks straight does nothing as well.

micmitja

Forum Fanatic
Aug 6, 2017
Can you update to v20.0? Thanks for your hard work!
sure, when ill get to it and if its anything worthy of updating. Havent played now for 4 updates, but am keeping changelogs to know whats new. atm am on another game cracking down variables on how they tick.

Last edited:
Reactions: ldacombat123

"CJ"

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 6, 2021
Corrupted Kingdoms [v0.20.0] [ArcGames] crunched

Original / Compressed Size PC*: 1,42 GB / 479 MB - CorruptedKingdoms-0.20.0-pc-crunched.zip
Compressed Size PC* 32bit-Version: 496 MB - CorruptedKingdoms-0.20.0-pc-32bit-crunched.zip
Original / Compressed Size Mac: 1,41 GB / 474 MB - CorruptedKingdoms-0.20.0-mac-crunched.zip
= ~33,8% of the original size, image/video quality 60%(png80%)/60%

Download (PC*/PC* 32bit /Mac): - -

by masterdragonson
Latest Guide by micmitja

(y) My compressious likeses! (y) Give them to us you filthy little pervertses! :p

This compression is unofficial and not thoroughly tested, use it at your own risk.
The compressing process reduces the quality and can break the game.

*PC = Win+Linux

Last edited:

PiggleHumpsy

Sep 13, 2017
I really wouldn't advise trying to use the developer console for anything other than increasing your money at this point - anything else will almost certainly break something :p The code for that is "bag_cash = XXX" where XXX is the amount of money you want.

Okay, that's weird, but I'm glad it fixed itself! :) Let me know if anything else strange happens (fingers crossed it won't!)
how do you access the developer console?

Tenzai

Sep 27, 2020
I'm not sure if I'll keep playing this. The new battle system is shit since it relies on rng. At least with me since the bosses after the very closest two all get better dices than mine. Even using the goons don't help me.

4.40 star(s) 232 Votes