frying_dick

Jul 3, 2020
Sadly, both of you are right and it's hard to find proof of you being wrong...but....still....Babies! And I wanna be a good dad! AND I NEED MORE BABIES CONTENT IN THAT EPILOGUE!

Oh and Leo D. Marstone

No need to feel so down dude!, why not being positive AND receive positive surprises!, I know that it's not that easy in practice, but we'll make through it!

In another words: Instead of complaining and ranting about the dark; which would lead to even more complaining and ranting, how about we try lighting a candle! (How's that metaphor, huh?)

And if you feel bad about that comment of yours I'm replying to and think that you've made me sad, don't, there's a difference between being pessimistic and giving reality checks! (No offense taken!(y))

In that context, I'd need to accept that that's how it is and that you're innocent!. It's like a father yelling at his son for dropping out and unable to find a stable job at the very age of 25 yet he blames the father for some reason. (Also how's that metaphor, huh?)

...sometimes I feel that my pfp doesn't fit neither the way I respond nor my personality lmao.

So basically:
Morgana and The Organization decided to put their differences aside for a moment and join forces against you. (A truce)

The Eldritch has awoken.

And that takes us to an all-out war between The MC, The Eldritch, The Organization and Morgana.

That's what basically is going on.

AND PAY ATTENTION TO THE DIALOGUE AND THE STORY!, If you already do, then PAY EVEN MORE ATTENTION THEN!

YESSSS!, I KNEW THAT THE OLD GIRLS WOULD RETURN!

I TOLD YOU GUYS THAT IT'S JUST A MATTER OF TIME!

NOW WE WAIT FOR ANNIE AND KANA!

LESGOOOOOOOOO!

View attachment 2942785
Hey, I've seen the bug with Emma was fixed but what bout the bug with Lily? I mean I see ppl here having park conquered but Lily still asks to do it

Erstine

Jan 2, 2018
Err since the last time I played (18.9) they changed the combat system ( everything I did is useless, yaay ) and the game gets fucked every time I try to fight ( there are some dices rolled and then nothing can be selected, not even practice combat works ).

Any idea how to continue to play, or can I definitively uninstall this forever more?

Machete

Engaged Member
Apr 7, 2020
Err since the last time I played (18.9) they changed the combat system ( everything I did is useless, yaay ) and the game gets fucked every time I try to fight ( there are some dices rolled and then nothing can be selected, not even practice combat works ).

Any idea how to continue to play, or can I definitively uninstall this forever more?
Playing unfinished games brings risks.

Virulenz

Engaged Member
Sep 27, 2017

You need to drag'n'drop your 3 numbers to the actions you want use. Shield and sword are obvious, the strange mushroom is seducing and the purple thing is a useless skill.
Tipp: Use the hightest for attacks and dont switch during battle, hit or seduce, but you wont last if you try to do both since you can only stand 5 counter attacks.

bro how in the fuck am I supost to beat college
The bosses in park, college and the club at the roadblock use 6sided dices and the girls at the park also seem to cheat since they always have a 6...in other words, you need to upgrade your dices (visit shopkeep, i wrote how to find him the page before) and you may need your goons as reinforcements to beat these bitches.
Tipp: Use seduce on them since they often use skills to reduce your physical attacks.

Last edited:
Reactions: Erstine

vernaugh

Nov 27, 2017
Not too sure if its me, but on v20, and using the war map, it takes me to the town map for travelling.

I had my own takes on the whole Arc 3, but right now I think I'm being either extremely dumb or this might be a bug. PC & Android.

Virulenz

Engaged Member
Sep 27, 2017
Its the same. You need to call aunty to attack and talk to defeated bosses to get them loyal (alwas hit a goon missions) and unlock lets be naughty options. So far only college and bridge have additional use.

vernaugh

Nov 27, 2017
Its the same. You need to call aunty to attack and talk to defeated bosses to get them loyal (alwas hit a goon missions) and unlock lets be naughty options. So far only college and bridge have additional use.
Gotcha, yeah I re-did it. I did not have the option to call Aunt Jess, UNTIL I redid the tutorial in the garden. Thanks for your time man.

EDIT: OH! If it changes anything, this was the first version I downloaded since the first patch the battle system was implemented (the old one; the start of Act 3)

Shizunae

Oct 9, 2019
this is actually bullshit, why did they bother to implement all the districts and the combat system to remove it entirely and in the process destroy saves left and right?

Reactions: TarkusTheProud

CluckPover

Dec 5, 2022
Hey, I've seen the bug with Emma was fixed but what bout the bug with Lily? I mean I see ppl here having park conquered but Lily still asks to do it
You have to visit the bar and then she'll tell you that she has a "surprise" for you (Wait a day and the scene would automatically trigger)
Idk that's how I've got it!

this is actually bullshit, why did they bother to implement all the districts and the combat system to remove it entirely and in the process destroy saves left and right?
For the saves destruction: Blame the Ren'Py upgrade. (and the battle system change?..possibly?) Hate the game (engine), not the player (Who is the dev in that case.)

As for the combat system change part:

Because the majority of people complained on how grindy it was and how looooooong and repetitive every fight had to take and the feedback has reached the dev a little late than it should've. (Which also forced him into the new update per 2 weeks.) Then he decided that it'd be best to create a middle ground for everybody by completely changing it while keeping the story's plot intact and making sense and keeping the suspense. (Read his Patreon posts on Kemono for more details that I might've missed.)

And as someone who has completed everything this version and new system has to offer:

To be fair, the new system is kinda better has it's own charms:
  • Less grindy.
  • Fights aren't as long as they used to be.
  • Cool(er) fighting cutscenes.
  • Your army actually can do more effort that that shitty-ass clash system.
  • No more dry interactions with the district bosses.
  • No more overthinking/overanalyzing who'd be the best battle partner since the MC can go "Commando". (Get it?, He can command his troops? The common meaning for "going commando"? I'M NOT SORRY AND I STAND BY MY PUNS!)
  • Battles can be skipped.
  • No more fucking into submission and that boring-ass repetitive scene for each girl (For those who dislike such methods of getting girls on their side.)
  • Faster (and better) upgrading system. (You get there when you get there for spoilers.)
  • Noelle has a newer personality.
  • Cooking became much less grindy.
  • And finally: NEWER + BETTER SEXY SCENES!, THE REPETITIVE DUNGEON ONES WERE SOOOOO LAME COMPARED TO THE NEW ONES!

Reactions: jahall

Virulenz

Engaged Member
Sep 27, 2017
Less grindy.
Thats not a plus point, war has to be grindy, you dont take only the keypoints and ignore the rest
Fights aren't as long as they used to be.
Wrong, it was much faster before since you didnt need luck to win
Cool(er) fighting cutscenes.
Irrelevant. Replacing the dos style animations with the new one would have been enough
Your army actually can do more effort that that shitty-ass clash system.
Useless, the new actions are only there because of the stupid lucky dice system
No more dry interactions with the district bosses.
I dont see any improvement here, it was better when you fought them a second or third time
No more overthinking/overanalyzing who'd be the best battle partner since the MC can go "Commando". (Get it?, He can command his troops? The common meaning for "going commando"? I'M NOT SORRY AND I STAND BY MY PUNS!)
Yeah, way to make it fucking boring and annoying
Battles can be skipped.
That could have been implemened in he old system as well
No more fucking into submission and that boring-ass repetitive scene for each girl (For those who dislike such methods of getting girls on their side.)
Still better then fighting the same stupid goon for everyone
Faster (and better) upgrading system. (You get there when you get there for spoilers.)
Upgrading dices is still fucking gamble
Noelle has a newer personality.
New isn better by default
Cooking became much less grindy.
We are at war and have everything we need to supply an unlimited amount of people...very realisic. It was MUCH better before.
And finally: NEWER + BETTER SEXY SCENES!, THE REPETITIVE DUNGEON ONES WERE SOOOOO LAME COMPARED TO THE NEW ONES!
Irrelevant + the new scenes could also just have been added to conquered districts

And last but not least, letting us grind 2 acts to push our stats and then ignoring the stats and adding a fucking lucky dice system is shitting in the faces of the players who maxed out their stats.

CluckPover

Dec 5, 2022
Your opinion, the time and effort that has been put into that response are so respected. (I also didn't mind the old system too.)
And as proof, I'm not going for that stupid, immature, goofy-ass "Spelling errors = Opinion Invalid" route and I'll say:

Thats not a plus point, war has to be grindy, you dont take only the keypoints and ignore the rest

I dont see any improvement here, it was better when you fought them a second or third time

Yeah, way to make it fucking boring and annoying

Thatt could have been implemened in he old system as well

We are at war and have everything we need to supply an unlimited amount of people...very realisic. It was MUCH better before.
Say that to everybody who complained about it's grind and demanded for it to be less grindy...and the less dryness of interaction was implemented by The Dev while (almost?) nobody complained about it and I personally prefer it like this ngl.

Wrong, it was much faster before since you didnt need luck to win
I guess I got too lucky(?). ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Irrelevant. Replacing the dos style animations with the new one would have been enough

New isn better by default
Both of those changes sounds cool to me, Both of them sounds unnecessary to you.

Someone out there likes Pizza, Somebody else doesn't and there's nothing that can make him like it.

Useless, he new acions are onl here because of the stupid luck dice system
The army can actually either reveal the opponent's dices (Scout) or help up your dices (Reinforce)

The Clash system was kind of a gamble and the boss could've discouraged my army at any moment. (I guess I got unlucky this time? ¯\_(ツ)_/¯)

Upgrading dices is still fucking gamble
All of the 3 dices can be upgraded if you haven't noticed....also they actually made fighting much easier (I guess I got too lucky. again.¯\_(ツ)_/¯)

Still bettter then fighting the same stupid goon for ever
The same goon fight happened to me like....once after 2-3 conquers IIRC and didn't occur ever again.

Irrelevant + the new scenes could also just have been added to conquered districts
You've got a point there, but the new system and how the new story goes disagrees.

Thanks to you, I've realized that discussing whether the old or new system was better will most likely will lead us to nowhere and somebody prefers the old one, somebody prefers the old one and somebody doesn't mind both.

You prefer the old one, and that's cool while I don't mind either of them.

I guess the dev can't just please everybody.

Once again, Big respect to your opinion, the time and effort that has been put into that response.....No seriously, copying and pasting every line isn't the most pleasant thing! xD

Reactions: Core_guy

tacosnap123

Mar 3, 2018
Forget it, no edited savegame can be loaded anymore, fuck this new renpy bullshit.

As for goons, let hana bake bread, win fights and dont waste them if you dont need them (low rank losers and loyality missions should be easy enough to handle them alone). There are only 3 enemies you may need goons for: The park, the college and the club at the roadblock, everything else is peanuts.
You could also just sleep a few days to restock them.

And i absolutely agree with the battle system....we trained 2 acts long all kind of skills and spells just to end up with a lousy luck dice system.
o the anti edits are on renpeny sides and theres no way past it

chicho1958

Engaged Member
Donor
Apr 28, 2020
o the anti edits are on renpeny sides and theres no way past it
use 0x52 urm and just use save file to look at variables then put variable you need into 0x52 urm. I used the combat ones but then realizd I was using cheat to skip combat if you like to fight I can give you the 2 codes you need
hp_mc
wp_mc
those only 2 you need for combat must type them like that, then in variables click on watch and you'll see a window left side with both variables just add whatever you want in box. If I recall I posted these variables some posts back,if you want any other variable just check save game for variable but do not download save it's just to see all variables.Save variables for future top right little box and x to close window and return game. here some screenshots
Screenshot_183.png Screenshot_184.png

Reactions: IceDemonlord [ITA]

chicho1958

Engaged Member
Donor
Apr 28, 2020
anyone have a shatter save i forgot to save mine and dont want to start all over
How far do you want the save? I only did a couple things on last update,didn't update dices because I used the skip battles in war room to auto win and think didn't go to mansion also but did the rest...I think

tacosnap123

Mar 3, 2018
use 0x52 urm and just use save file to look at variables then put variable you need into 0x52 urm. I used the combat ones but then realizd I was using cheat to skip combat if you like to fight I can give you the 2 codes you need
hp_mc
wp_mc
those only 2 you need for combat must type them like that, then in variables click on watch and you'll see a window left side with both variables just add whatever you want in box. If I recall I posted these variables some posts back,if you want any other variable just check save game for variable but do not download save it's just to see all variables.Save variables for future top right little box and x to close window and return game. here some screenshots
View attachment 2947252 View attachment 2947253
intresting i never herd of this 0x52 before and it wanst just this one a couple other games so how does this bypass the save edite?

Reactions: chicho1958
4.40 star(s) 232 Votes