Janus6966

Oct 15, 2023
Can we just drop an update putting the timeline back to ending of act 2 and pretend act 3 never existed
I'd like them to revamp it, but there were a few things that I'd like to keep from that. Like the nun you get to keep in the attic, and that smokin' hot eldrich chick.

Cickic

Feb 29, 2020
Is there a way to get my strength up after I bought the farm? It no longer gives me the option to work at the farm and now I can't finish my magic training because it says I'm to weak.

Janus6966

Oct 15, 2023
Is there a way to get my strength up after I bought the farm? It no longer gives me the option to work at the farm and now I can't finish my magic training because it says I'm to weak.
When you're able to take the portal to other realms, go to Asteria's realm. She'll train your strength the rest of the way.

Reactions: Cickic

Janus6966

Oct 15, 2023
Thank you I was about to start a new play through.
As far as I know, there's no way to get stuck in this game. So you shouldn't have to worry about restarting. I've done a few playthroughs up to 0.20.2. I stopped playing, because things got a little ridiculous towards the end of it. The dev reworked it a buncha times (just that later part, not the whole game), and I just got frustrated with trying to keep up.

Despite that, I still encourage you to play through it, because the game was really enjoyable up to that point. And I'm still holding out hope that the dev will get his/her shit together, and make it work.

markus T

Engaged Member
Jun 11, 2017
So patreon strikes again. got an email with refund info and I was like wtf. His page is under review.

Cickic

Feb 29, 2020
As far as I know, there's no way to get stuck in this game. So you shouldn't have to worry about restarting. I've done a few playthroughs up to 0.20.2. I stopped playing, because things got a little ridiculous towards the end of it. The dev reworked it a buncha times (just that later part, not the whole game), and I just got frustrated with trying to keep up.

Despite that, I still encourage you to play through it, because the game was really enjoyable up to that point. And I'm still holding out hope that the dev will get his/her shit together, and make it work.
Well unfortunately I believe I am stuck at when I try and exercise with Asteria she tells me No human-thing then it says maybe I can become stronger by working at the farm. But I no longer have the option to work at the farm. I guess I'll have to use adb to get access to my android/data folder to get the save and then use saveeditonline to give me a couple of strength points. Thanks again.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
Well unfortunately I believe I am stuck at when I try and exercise with Asteria she tells me No human-thing then it says maybe I can become stronger by working at the farm. But I no longer have the option to work at the farm. I guess I'll have to use adb to get access to my android/data folder to get the save and then use saveeditonline to give me a couple of strength points. Thanks again.
Go do other quest around everywhere.
It will unlock after doing other quest.

skyteam

Jun 25, 2018
So patreon strikes again. got an email with refund info and I was like wtf. His page is under review.
afaik it is not under review, it was straight out nuked, as someone reported that there's CP in the game... another proof that Patreon don't bother to check the games, they just strike

Reactions: lobesod

JAvatar

Mar 9, 2018
You have to finish the entire Astaria quest to be able to work out those last 3 points of strength. It takes...like 2 weeks in game time max. Just follow her card, checking in on her, joining the tribe, etc. After the big showdown(you'll know it)(have your Martial maxed out with Gramps first), you'll be able to exercise.

Reactions: Janus6966

JAvatar

Mar 9, 2018
afaik it is not under review, it was straight out nuked, as someone reported that there's CP in the game... another proof that Patreon don't bother to check the games, they just strike
I just went to the page via the Patreon link on original post, it says "Under Review" vs "Does not exist"

skyteam

Jun 25, 2018
UPDATE FROM THE PATREON SITUATION DIRECTLY FROM ARC, ON THE GAME DISCORD:

"Quick update before I head to breakfast in fifteen minutes (I'll make a proper announcement about this in a few hours):

The Patreon page is 100% going to be shut down, and the reason is even dumber than we thought. According to Robin, the T&S person I've been emailing, the page is being taken down because "We do not allow the presence of underage characters in Adult/18+ content."

Yes, it has nothing to do with sexualisation. They literally just don't allow the presence of anyone under the age of 18 in adult media on their site.

Alice killed the CK page
"

so yeah, the patreon page is nuked

• Sad
Reactions: jahall and micmitja

micmitja

Forum Fanatic
Aug 6, 2017
UPDATE FROM THE PATREON SITUATION DIRECTLY FROM ARC, ON THE GAME DISCORD:

"Quick update before I head to breakfast in fifteen minutes (I'll make a proper announcement about this in a few hours):

The Patreon page is 100% going to be shut down, and the reason is even dumber than we thought. According to Robin, the T&S person I've been emailing, the page is being taken down because "We do not allow the presence of underage characters in Adult/18+ content."

Yes, it has nothing to do with sexualisation. They literally just don't allow the presence of anyone under the age of 18 in adult media on their site.

Alice killed the CK page
"

so yeah, the patreon page is nuked
so what they want to cut off 50/70% of their users. well thats next level of something thats for sure.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
Why is the game not running because I have a Razer Gamepad plugged into my pc?
Very well could be, a lot of games here lately have had problem running with game pads plugged in.

skyteam

Jun 25, 2018
PATREON TRIES TO KILL CK!

So, for those of you who didn't know, Patreon has shut down my page and with it 90% of my income.

"But why?" I hear you ask, through the microphones I've secretly placed in your home. Is it because I violated the law, or engaged in depraved acts beyond all ethical boundaries? Did I push the limits of human decency too far? What vile and disgusting act could I have possibly committed that justifies having my game and my income destroyed?

I put Alice in the game.

Yes, that's it. Alice exists. Patreon's new policy is, and I quote: "We do not allow the presence of underage characters in Adult/18+ content." Which means no Alice, no Lil' Roxy and those kids of yours? Definitely not. The fact that none of them are sexualised in any way is irrelevant. They exist, therefore the game is no longer allowed on Patreon.

So the page is completely done, finished, gone forever?

Well... I've been told that if I wait two months I can remake the game completely and submit it to the Trust and Safety Team for review and possible acceptance as a brand new page and account. But the kids would have to be gone. Erased from the game and the lore completely. Chloe will no longer have a little sister, Lil' Roxy will be unmade, and all your kids will be erased from history. If I want to get back onto Patreon I have to eviscerate CK.

I won't do that. I refuse.

Patreon will keep drawing new lines, keep shifting the goalposts, keep trying to squeeze adult creators off their site until all that's left is a shiny, sterile, puritanical paradise. They don't want me to be a part of that and, frankly, neither do I.

So what's the solution? A roll of the dice. A gamble.

I'm bringing Corrupted Kingdoms to Steam.

Now, Steam won't allow modded Koikatsu (the engine I'm using for renders) on its storefront, so that means I need to remake all of the graphical assets. This is going to alienate and irritate a lot of people, I know, but I don't see another path here. Without the Patreon income I only have a few months before my resources run out. Some people won't like the new graphical style, some won't ever read this and will think I abandoned the old version for a chance at a bigger profit on Steam, and some people simply don't like Corrupted Kingdoms.

The pitfalls are many. Steam may not allow the game on the store, or it may be review-bombed, or people may simply not buy it, to name just a few.

But I have to do it.

Is it a risk? Absolutely. But it's this or throwing Alice and the kids in the dumpster, and I won't do that. Not for any amount of money. Patreon will never be satisfied. So even if this bankrupts me, I'm finishing this story, and I'm finishing it right.

Certainty of death. Small chance of success. What are we waiting for?

Let's do this.

edit: this is the official announcement Arc did on Discord

4.40 star(s) 231 Votes