Ozel

Compressor
Game Developer
Apr 14, 2019
How can I buy alcohol?
I'd suggest with an ID stating that you're over the age of 21, or whatever the legal age of purchasing alcohol happens to be where you reside, and some form of currency equal to the exchange amount for the specific spirit you wish to purchase, plus whatever sales tax you may incur during the purchase. :whistle::LOL:

/s

ArcGames

Game Developer
Jun 13, 2019
Update v0.3.3 has just been released to the public. Download links, changelog, etc. all available in the OP as always! :)

In this update: Luna storyline progression, purchase Lily's bar, and the first step of the most-requested system so far... the pregnancy system (totally optional, for those of you not into it). Hope you enjoy!

Ozel

Compressor
Game Developer
Apr 14, 2019
Will there be an option to disable pregnancy related content?
Update v0.3.3 has just been released to the public. Download links, changelog, etc. all available in the OP as always! :)

In this update: Luna storyline progression, purchase Lily's bar, and the first step of the most-requested system so far... the pregnancy system (totally optional, for those of you not into it). Hope you enjoy!

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017

Kinni

Jul 30, 2017
Yes. This will make earning money a lot easier.

Also, have we ever used the suntan oil? Or are we just waiting for an update where we can call one of the other girls to the beach? I think seeing Jessica in a swimsuit would be hot, but I just really love spreading oil events, so I would be satisfied with anyone.

Oct 27, 2018
Yes. This will make earning money a lot easier.

Also, have we ever used the suntan oil? Or are we just waiting for an update where we can call one of the other girls to the beach? I think seeing Jessica in a swimsuit would be hot, but I just really love spreading oil events, so I would be satisfied with anyone.
I forget when exactly, but sometime on the weekend, Jessica is out by the pool and you can put suntan lotion on her. But the really naughty stuff hasn't been implemented yet.

Reactions: ArcGames

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
I forget when exactly, but sometime on the weekend, Jessica is out by the pool and you can put suntan lotion on her. But the really naughty stuff hasn't been implemented yet.
Afternoon on Saturday and Sunday. I really hope there's some progress there soon, it's a little odd to bend her over the kitchen counter in the morning and fuck her brains out, and then in the afternoon she won't even take her top off and she 'doesn't like you enough' for you to look at her ass.

4.40 star(s) 232 Votes