TomberryDude

May 22, 2017
damn girl!
I like the scene and I don't mind the girls getting dirty but I've had a small issue with the sex scenes getting a bit samier with girls always saying something along the lines of "fuck your bitch".

And Lily in particular I thought could be interesting since the first scene of a HJ happened partly becasue of her ex telling her she's worthless because she doesn't do the sexy. And she decided to do it in part to prove herself to the MC like she was scared he'd think the same.

And that seems to be gone now. I hope that plot thread isn't completely abandoned.

GhostMonster

Sep 5, 2019
I have a question about Veronica? I did the college thing to get to Emma a while back, and I went looking in the files and their seems to be something a few events having to do with Veronica!? I was wondering what the love event and the veronica_exhib_event and the veronica_slutty_event, also the succubus event is not working for me! It hasnt been working ever since my second meeting with the Beast! Can someone help me? pls

GhostMonster

Sep 5, 2019
Ok I think that is a future feature or something having to do with Veronica! But my main problem is still the fact that Succubus quest is still stuck

CursedFlame91

Slightly Helpful Asshat
Donor
Jul 7, 2018
I don't like to nitpick.

But how does the Lily scene work though.
The zipper clearly doesn't go that far down and the angle doesn't help either.

My current headcanon is that the MC ripped the suit for easy access.

Also, god dammit, are there any plans for more stuff with the Rinkos, like... even more of them?
although i guess it would be a pain in the ass to keep track of large amounts of horny bunnies.

StarsMan423

May 3, 2018
So, is pregnancy is optional or required. And for pregnancy would the characters ever give birth or would they just be stuck being pregnant forever?

charizards356

Feb 16, 2018
here i am/was bout to comment how the pregnancy pic has been up since the first upload and ther has been nothing done with it and then i look at the update notes and he mentions pregnancy lol.

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
ArcGames, keep it up, the game is simply the best, and I support from me. And sorry for my English, I'm just Russian
Posts not in English get deleted if their spotted, you need to also post a quick translation if your going to do it.

Сообщения не на английском языке удаляются, если их заметили, вам также нужно опубликовать перевод, если вы собираетесь это сделать.

Reactions: madmax20

ArcGames

Game Developer
Jun 13, 2019
Any chance of getting optional Nuli content down the line? Bunny boy's cute xD
Haha, it's pretty unlikely, sorry... although the MC will get a MtF transformation spell at some point, so maybe..?

I don't like to nitpick.

But how does the Lily scene work though.
The zipper clearly doesn't go that far down and the angle doesn't help either.

My current headcanon is that the MC ripped the suit for easy access.

Also, god dammit, are there any plans for more stuff with the Rinkos, like... even more of them?
although i guess it would be a pain in the ass to keep track of large amounts of horny bunnies.
Either ripped the suit, or Lily had a special flap sewn into the crotch for just such an occasion... you never know! She's a dirty girl.

Yes, more stuff with the Rinkos is coming! Perhaps even a gigantic Rinko orgy once you get far enough into Luna's storyline. Maybe. Shhh. It's a secret ;)

ArcGames, так держать, игра просто лучшая, и от меня поддерживаю. И извините за мой английский, я просто русский
Большое спасибо! Я ценю это :) Извините за мой очень плохой русский.

DrFree

Apr 23, 2019
these guys who created this game should be the one who should develop summertime saga for fast updates they worth the pay
I am not sure f it, but this game uses some kind of program for the animation like Honey Select right?
Summertime Saga's art is, as far as I know, all made by the creator.
I do love the fast updates, but I think the 2 should be judged with a different standard.

Of course, I could be wrong and talking out of my ass. Sorry if so.

DrFree

Apr 23, 2019
A little question: I bought the west wing of the Manor, but there is no option to invite anyone yet right?
If so, did the dev say who is going to be invited in future updates? I was wondering where poor Emma is even staying at.

Reactions: Master of Puppets

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
I bought the west wing of the Manor, but there is no option to invite anyone yet right?
That's for future girls so no not yet. Don't think anythings been said about who, but if the occupants aren't already planned they'll probably be down to future patreon polls. Emma does have her apartment in the building we used to live in, not that she was there much.

4.40 star(s) 232 Votes