DrFree

Apr 23, 2019
Personally I would love to see some evening interactions with them, although ideally they would be up and about in the evening and them in bed would be moved to a 'night' timeslot. I kind of feel that three slots is going to become limiting once they start doing things other than sitting in their rooms all day every day; pretty much all sandbox games I've played have four timeslots or more.
Due to the big scope of the game (amount of girls and story to unfold) its going to take a while before we hit "limitations"
The Manor aside, there is plenty to add with the Council, the Eldritch and the Organization.
Unless Arc takes a break from the most story-heavy parts of the game and decides to focus on the side-events like the farm and the manor. The "not so urgent stuff"

ciderapple

May 29, 2017
I would like to see more Pixie scenes. Preferably one with actual sex involved. Yes I know this is a bit extreme. But I think it would be fun. (And she keeps asking to be wrecked by the player through sex, so why not? Due to her healing magic, she would likely survive just fine, and heal up quickly afterward).

DrFree

Apr 23, 2019
I would like to see more Pixie scenes. Preferably one with actual sex involved. Yes I know this is a bit extreme. But I think it would be fun. (And she keeps asking for it all the time, so why not?)
Arc (creator) said that in the next one MAYBE there will be. He/She has his/her hands full with a pregnancy system.
Edit: In page 108, Arc states: "
Morgana's events will be part of the Main Fey Storyline (ie. following the Fey lead that Gramps gave you). I'd like to start in on it right away, but this month is going to be pretty full with the introduction of the impreg system, the Pixie sex event(s) and a new system mechanic. So, unfortunately, probably not this month (although I may manage to sneak an event or two in towards the end of the month)."
So, Pixie's event is confirmed for next update. Morgana's isn't.

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
Reactions: ArcGames

DarkLight103

Sep 24, 2018
hmm... so many questions... here goes...

1. the 1.2 is a story/girl question please don't read unless you have played through these parts of the game...

2. can you add any of the women that you see while helping your girls to the manor?... i think it says that there is room for dozens of guests... though i believe that a similar question was asked before i apologize for this ones redundancy

3. this one is for alice... is she going to stay at her home permanently or will she be added to the manor...?
i ask this becuz with so many dangerous groups she and others can be in harm's way...

4. okey major story question... do not read if you haven't played yet...

edit... can anyone see the spoiler points i put in my post...? i'm still learning to post messages...

UnoriginalUserName

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2017
hmm... so many questions... here goes...

1. the 1.2 is a story/girl question please don't read unless you have played through these parts of the game...

2. can you add any of the women that you see while helping your girls to the manor?... i think it says that there is room for dozens of guests... though i believe that a similar question was asked before i apologize for this ones redundancy

3. this one is for alice... is she going to stay at her home permanently or will she be added to the manor...?
i ask this becuz with so many dangerous groups she and others can be in harm's way...

4. okey major story question... do not read if you haven't played yet...

edit... can anyone see the spoiler points i put in my post...? i'm still learning to post messages...
The spoilers you tried to insert only show up if you quote your message, they aren't showing up normally. The reason for this is you wrote the entire spoiler inside the spoiler description and didn't actually put anything in the spoiler "area", so it's empty.

This is what spoilers are supposed to look like :
(if you want to see how it's formatted, try and reply to my message and look at the reply box, you don't have to actually post a reply though)

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

There are also inline spoilers which blur the message and have to be clicked on to turn visible. Like this :

Oh hai there, I'm an inline spoiler!

Anyway, to actually answer your questions :

2 : As the game is a work in progress and since there are quite a few rooms still available, I wouldn't be surprised if more girls are added, but it's not like you can just grab some rando off the street.

3 : See #2 for girls being added. You'll have to just wait and see with the rest of us.

4 : Again, gotta wait and see. Arc doesn't usually spoil the story and he'd be the only one that actually knows all these details.

DarkLight103

Sep 24, 2018
The spoilers you tried to insert only show up if you quote your message, they aren't showing up normally. The reason for this is you wrote the entire spoiler inside the spoiler description and didn't actually put anything in the spoiler "area", so it's empty.

This is what spoilers are supposed to look like :
(if you want to see how it's formatted, try and reply to my message and look at the reply box, you don't have to actually post a reply though)

There are also inline spoilers which blur the message and have to be clicked on to turn visible. Like this :

Oh hai there, I'm an inline spoiler!

Anyway, to actually answer your questions :

2 : As the game is a work in progress and since there are quite a few rooms still available, I wouldn't be surprised if more girls are added, but it's not like you can just grab some rando off the street.

3 : See #2 for girls being added. You'll have to just wait and see with the rest of us.

4 : Again, gotta wait and see. Arc doesn't usually spoil the story and he'd be the only one that actually knows all these details.

Thank you for your reply... And for the information! they really help... also i will follow your advice and wait+see thankfully the game rocks.

also...despite her actions she basically stopped existing as she was when the awaken/shatter powers are used... however she did have info on the chars mother and on the organisation too, if not the fey as well so losing her was a blow but keeping the rest eased it...

But...! being able to save/retrieve those taken by "the beast" kin would be a useful skill to have...

anyway thanks again and game on!

ArcGames

Game Developer
Jun 13, 2019
Update v0.3.4 has just been released on and . As always, hitting the Sunday deadline means that the update will be released publicly first thing on Wednesday :)

It's a pretty short update this week, as I've been battling a head cold and doing a lot of "notebook planning" for next week's update. Much more content-heavy update next week, promise!

------------
CHANGELOG:
  • Pixie: New Story Event!
  • Property: New Farm Upgrade (Daycare)!
  • Property: New Bar Upgrade (Club)!
  • Misc: Changed the animations for Lily's latest event to be less PG-13
  • Bug: The usual handful of typos.

Matte89.bb

Sep 11, 2017
I am struck.
Talk to Pixie --> What should i do now --> Go for a walk, then come back during the day to the flat.

...nothing happens. I have tryed everything, there is no lady waiting for me near the flat. What to do?

Bug?

I mean, clearly there is supposed to happen this scene with this lady that hangs arounfd the flat in the morning. But the problem is that this scene never comes.

Last edited:
Reactions: OPZ and HarryBarry

DrFree

Apr 23, 2019
tbf, plenty of girls don't deserve salvation at all here. I get that plenty of them have stories in development, but The two organization girls that you did manage to "save" aren't less messed up than scientist nun.
The interesting part is how I consider you brainwashing them as the punishment, and treating them like brand-new people afterwards, but still helping you going against the organization as taking responsibilities for shit that "they" didn't do themselves.

UnoriginalUserName

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2017
tbf, plenty of girls don't deserve salvation at all here. I get that plenty of them have stories in development, but The two organization girls that you did manage to "save" aren't less messed up than scientist nun.
The interesting part is how I consider you brainwashing them as the punishment, and treating them like brand-new people afterwards, but still helping you going against the organization as taking responsibilities for shit that "they" didn't do themselves.
If I'm not mistaken Gwen expressed some doubts about the organization before she was turned, whereas Chloe was pretty unrepentant. That said, Chloe may change her tune because of her sister and how the MC treats everyone, assuming you don't go the asshole route.

That "doctor" bitch though, no, fuck her, right in the face, with an axe. A dull one. I broke her with a smile on my face and I was happy when Cthulhu-kun devoured her soul, or at least I thought he did. Hopefully we get another shot at her. Bitch was going to cut up Pixie, she doesn't deserve mercy. :mad:

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Master of Puppets
Mar 27, 2019
That "doctor" bitch though, no, fuck her, right in the face, with an axe. A dull one. I broke her with a smile on my face and I was happy when Cthulhu-kun devoured her soul, or at least I thought he did. Hopefully we get another shot at her. Bitch was going to cut up Pixie, she doesn't deserve mercy. :mad:
What is mine remains mine...but I might let you "play" with her for a bit :cool:

DrFree

Apr 23, 2019
If I'm not mistaken Gwen expressed some doubts about the organization before she was turned, whereas Chloe was pretty unrepentant. That said, Chloe may change her tune because of her sister and how the MC treats everyone, assuming you don't go the asshole route.
Pretty sure Gwen kept spouting Organization propaganda from beginning to end, and at most was just angry at not being able to counter your comments.
OG Chloe has no chance tho. The moment she got her original personality back she calls you a freak fucker. The most you can do with her is giving her a new personality as we did.
All in all, I am happy with having mind-broken them anddirect heir lives towards helping me against the Organization.
What is mine remains mine...but I might let you "play" with her for a bit :cool:
I would rather be the one playing with her. In the dungeon.

DarkLight103

Sep 24, 2018
true very true... though i hate my self for this mindset at least in this circumstance, the scientist was useful as a source of info and could be treated by your leave... good/bad... mostly bad due to her stance and actions... i have no words for them or the organization that can be written (at least due to profanity). if there is a use you shouldn't throw something/someone away. that said this game is one to watch. take care everyone and game on!

p.s. the mind set i hate is treating people like a means to an end, among other ways that can hurt them... in games so so... but in real life no way. no thanks. anyway again take care and have a good one.

Reactions: DrFree

DrFree

Apr 23, 2019
if there is a use you shouldn't throw something/someone away. that said this game is one to watch. take care everyone and game on!

p.s. the mind set i hate is treating people like a means to an end, among other ways that can hurt them...
I had no isue whatsoever when choosing "Shatter" and "What a waste!"
I was convinced MC would say so because of what was under her lab coat, not "SHE HAD ANSWERS!"

4.40 star(s) 232 Votes