Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
ArcGames playing the latest update, I think the money game is getting unbalanced, it took three weeks income to buy the latest building upgrades, and there definitely wasn't three weeks worth of events.

Reactions: fuzzyskywalker

TomberryDude

May 22, 2017
ArcGames playing the latest update, I think the money game is getting unbalanced, it took three weeks income to buy the latest building upgrades, and there definitely wasn't three weeks worth of events.
Odd, I have been able to afford every upgrade as they appeared in the game. Have you been working at the bar any?

Oct 27, 2018
Odd, I have been able to afford every upgrade as they appeared in the game. Have you been working at the bar any?
I agree with Master of Puppets. I work in the bar whenever I can't advance the game in the afternoon or evening. I'm also stingy with my money, I didn't buy any of the Halloween event stuff even just to save cash. While I own the Manor, Bar and Farm, I've only updated the Farm, and just the one to get extra cash from it, not the other upgrade.

And I'm broke at Day 48. I honestly don't know how efficient I've been, if Day 48 is considered early or late for having been through all the content so far, but all of my cards say I've gone as far as I can go. So I have no idea how I would be able to afford the over $2K for Manor upgrades and I don't even remember how much for the all the bar and farm upgrades without just wasting time.

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
From time to time, mainly in the evenings because most of the girls are unavailable then. But the last two upgrades together cost 1,600. Even with working in the bar two shifts a day every day, that's two weeks of grind.

jamdan

Forum Fanatic
Sep 28, 2018
I haven't played either this current update or the last one, but I definitely don't have the funds to buy all the stuff. Just at 1300 dollars, although I don't really work at the bar much. The bar doesn't pay much either, just 20 per shift, right?

It probably has to do with how much time you take to play. I go pretty quickly so I just don't get enough weekly incomes to have enough to buy the stuff.

DrFree

Apr 23, 2019
Something funny that happened to me in v0.3.3: I was going to do Lily's first bar acquisition quest, but then I was told I could do this with charisma. Rolled back, but couldn't find at all how the heck upgrade my charisma stat.
I kept doing the rest of the content, essentially burning my potential weekly income from the bar, expecting to find a way to increase the stat in another girl's quest.
After doing everything else, I go to the bar in the morning by mistake, and found a random magazine to increase my charisma stat!

And so I grinded to get the bloody money with a constant process of
1-go to entrance
2-leave
3-skip time
4-work at bar afternoon and evening
5-repeat
Anyway, it was just a few clicks for what? 10 minutes? A lot of in-game time wasted tho.

StarsMan423

May 3, 2018
Hey Arc,
When will we be able to have sleep sex with the girls in the manor?
It's kinda mean to only be able to sneak into their room and then only being able to leave. :D
Aye Rethos you mean like sex while they're sleeping or just sex during the night.

StarsMan423

May 3, 2018
Oh lord, I feel for you man. Working, grinding, and wasting time just to get something only a few click away. Happen to me in different game, but the feelings are just the same.

DrFree

Apr 23, 2019
Sorry Suwi it just man of cultures, personally I'm not into sleep sex.It too close to rape for me(that being said as if it's not already). But do your things guys.
Don't want to start a fight or anything, but 99% of the sex here involves you using magic to alter girls' minds.
Sneak in to the room of a girl that has been pretty much offering everything of herself to you is the least rapey thing here... except that these girls are the ones whose minds you used magic on.

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
Sorry Suwi it just man of cultures, personally I'm not into sleep sex.It too close to rape for me(that being said as if it's not already). But do your things guys.
Grammatically it should be men of culture, surely? And I'm not hugely into sleep sex normally for that exact reason, but in this case they would 100% say yes if you asked them, at least Gwen and Chloe would. Still not really my thing however, as I like it when girls are really enjoying themselves, them laying there completely unaware while you hump away to get yourself off is one of the least erotic ways to fuck I can think of.

4.40 star(s) 232 Votes