DrFree

Apr 23, 2019
That's for future girls so no not yet. Don't think anythings been said about who, but if the occupants aren't already planned they'll probably be down to future patreon polls. Emma does have her apartment in the building we used to live in, not that she was there much.
Thanks for all the responses. But didn't Emma leave the apartment precisely because Jessica/The Organization found out about her?
I thought that she would be staying with the Fey or crashing in Morgana's couch (jk) but recently I've been wondering if she didn't actually start sleeping in the park.

Reactions: TheBlueKnight

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
Haha, it's pretty unlikely, sorry... although the MC will get a MtF transformation spell at some point, so maybe..?
That sounds interesting. He's a bit too masculine for me, but fem him up a bit and I might be interested. I'm sure he'll be very grateful once we overthrow the old order in his world, after all. And, a transformation spell should be one of the first things a sex wizard looks into researching.

Also with all this talk of Emma, petition to make her date outfit her new default? She was cute before, but with her new outfit is simply gorgeous.

Reactions: TomberryDude

xZecretX

Jun 6, 2017
Большое спасибо! Я ценю это :) Извините за мой очень плохой русский.
It's not that bad ;)

I on the other hand can speak and read it but can't write it (well, I could try).

Fl3xDr3x

Oct 10, 2018
Awesome game. Curious though, anyone else having trouble with installing on android? Havent been able to install for the past 3 updates

DrFree

Apr 23, 2019
I have yet another question: For the little succubus, I have this lead about her while the others leads say "This is all for this version"
Her lead doesn't say that, but her profile says that this is as far as I get with her story in this version. Is this a little miss, and its supposed to say "This is all for this version" on her lead?

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
...anyone else having trouble with installing on android? Havent been able to install for the past 3 updates
Look back here.
Her lead doesn't say that, but her profile says that this is as far as I get with her story in this version...
Someone had the same thing back here, I think her lead should have gone (maybe after you meet in the garden). If you've visited her realm/demesne and have the two sex options I think that's it for now.

Reactions: ArcGames and DrFree

Takku

Sep 19, 2017
Loving the game so far!, however at some point between updates i made an error and didnt copy the persistent file so im missing allot of the begin of the gallery anyone has an completed save/persistent for me? (Don't worry im planning to replay the whole game once its released)

Zstr

Nov 18, 2017
this game is lacking more detail genitals,
situations when main character put his `thing` in cloth(outfits are nice, but which are not covering `views` we are all here for...) or space without a hole is awkward and those ruining all experience.
rest is good, keep up on develop

Reactions: MasterMerp
Oct 27, 2018
I am hoping Arc keeps with a lot of the women asking to be knocked up for those of us that want to avoid pregnancy. I might be in a very weird spot in that fetish, but I like the idea of women begging to get bred with or whatever, but not actually seeing them pregnant or having children. Hopefully we can walk that line in game, but if not I get it because I'm guessing most people that want to avoid pregnancy content also in general don't like to hear women asking to be cum in or whatever.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Master of Puppets

ArcGames

Game Developer
Jun 13, 2019
Loving the game so far!, however at some point between updates i made an error and didnt copy the persistent file so im missing allot of the begin of the gallery anyone has an completed save/persistent for me? (Don't worry im planning to replay the whole game once its released)
My saves are all super-messy with dev variables and such so I can't pass them over, unfortunately! But if you stop by the there's always someone there happy to shares saves/persistent files for whatever OS you're on :)

I am hoping Arc keeps with a lot of the women asking to be knocked up for those of us that want to avoid pregnancy. I might be in a very weird spot in that fetish, but I like the idea of women begging to get bred with or whatever, but not actually seeing them pregnant or having children. Hopefully we can walk that line in game, but if not I get it because I'm guessing most people that want to avoid pregnancy content also in general don't like to hear women asking to be cum in or whatever.
Actually, yes, you can walk that line in the game :) The girls who are into the idea of having kids/being bred will continue to exhibit that personality and you'll be able to cum inside (even choose "impregnate" if you have activated the "zero fertility" Power option) without getting them pregnant. It's kind of an accidental side-effect of the way I've designed the pregnancy system, but I'm glad you'll get some enjoyment out of it!

UnoriginalUserName

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2017
The girls who are into the idea of having kids/being bred will continue to exhibit that personality and you'll be able to cum inside (even choose "impregnate" if you have activated the "zero fertility" Power option) without getting them pregnant. It's kind of an accidental side-effect of the way I've designed the pregnancy system, but I'm glad you'll get some enjoyment out of it!
Hmmm.... :unsure:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Rethos

Dec 21, 2018
Hey Arc,
When will we be able to have sleep sex with the girls in the manor?
It's kinda mean to only be able to sneak into their room and then only being able to leave. :D

DrFree

Apr 23, 2019
I am actually a fan of Runey's "Harem Hotel" where you are "too tired" to get out of the room at late night, and can sleep alone or call a girl to cuddle together.
I think it would be cool if you had the opposite here, where you "sneak in" to cuddle, and then have the choice to go for immediate sex, sleep sex, or just going to sleep together.
Just an idea I am dropping. Maybethats what you had planned Arc, or something similar.

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
Hey Arc,
When will we be able to have sleep sex with the girls in the manor?
It's kinda mean to only be able to sneak into their room and then only being able to leave. :D
Personally I would love to see some evening interactions with them, although ideally they would be up and about in the evening and them in bed would be moved to a 'night' timeslot. I kind of feel that three slots is going to become limiting once they start doing things other than sitting in their rooms all day every day; pretty much all sandbox games I've played have four timeslots or more.

4.40 star(s) 232 Votes