Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
The sex position changed. The previous one you couldn't see any penetration happening.
I kinda liked the previous position, a different angle perhaps?
Whatevs what's done it's done.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Yeah, I agree; the original was way better. :(

xZecretX

Jun 6, 2017
It got already changed, but my opinion on the redone Lily scene:
I agree with some others, that the previous position was better. I have to add that the new one is too similar to the one in the bar so it doesn't feel that special anymore. The problem was the outfit which blocked the view, by which I mean that the actual penetration was hidden behind some textures. I feel like either the outfit should have been changed/adjusted or another angle should have been chosen.

Sidenote about a different scene, about Kana:
Kinda was hoping for a cowgirl scene since she was mounting you before penetrating her for the first time. maybe add it? :/

Last edited:

UnoriginalUserName

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2017
Yep, it has to happen.

The manor needs a library with tiny books so Pixie can read them.
Right? That scene was adorable. Poor Pixie. :cry:

To be honest, MC did kind of a shitty job cheering her up afterwards too. She needs to really be reassured that she can ask him for stuff if you aren't being a complete dick in the playthrough. She's his partner after all, and in my opinion that makes her 2nd in command! In fact, she needs a little military uniform!

hanahsolo

Dec 21, 2018
I have feeling that i am just going to skip cellar now, until those new items really appear in game. (tried if it raises income, didn't do it so loaded save and continued saving money to club)

Furmilk

Nov 27, 2019
Anyone else kinda pumped for the big content drop on the 22nd?

Also, anyone know the pros/cons of training submission?

CursedFlame91

Slightly Helpful Asshat
Donor
Jul 7, 2018
I don't know what Koikatu is, how it works or what are it's limitations.
The problem here was that the biker outfit didn't seem to have a way to make her genitals visible without having to do major edits to it.
So one thing was to do it Missionary POV on a closeup angle. It makes sense for POV but it's still weird to not be able to see the actual penetration. It was too close.
So the fix works in a way, the position and the angle. Her genitals are conveniently obscured by dem cheeks.

It's not like the fix is that bad, but for me, the doggystyle third person view scenes seem to be quite common.

Just for funsies Imma make a list of what sex scenes are ingame. Only counting vaginal or anal sex tho.

loner0125

Jan 31, 2018
really stoked on the updates, hoping to start training the slut modes . . and maybe something to fill in more the MC's personal stats

Reactions: Daveck

hamme

Feb 10, 2018
Was baking a cake earlier today for a birthday celebration and I had to try a bit of the cake batter as is traditional, immediately brought to mind the idea for a cake batter scene involving Pixie since she's got such a love for sweets! Maybe a story event involving Kana and Pixie baking a cake together? I thought of Chloe & Gwen with Alice as well, but Pixie so far doesn't have any interactions with the non-fae girls out in the open (and the tutoring scene was incredibly cute and sweet), so Kana stuck out more in my mind :p

Last edited:
Reactions: Master of Puppets

Canade

Sep 26, 2018
Update v0.3.4 has been released to the public! Changelog, download links, etc. can be found in the OP as always :)

A pretty short update this week, as I battle a head cold and do a lot of "notebook planning" for next week's update. Much more content-heavy update next week, promise!
Hah!, shoulda taken them elderberry capsules. But seriously, here's hoping you get well soon.

Reactions: ArcGames

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
The sex scenes that can't be repeated can be viewed from the gallery in the main menus, only the sex scenes though. So no story or cute Pixie stuff.

thetsexj

Dec 15, 2016
I have completed 0.3.4, but it seems that I am unable to purchase bar upgrades (Owner is still shown as Lily). Is there any console command to manually take ownership of the bar? Would not like to replay the game again .. :(

4.40 star(s) 232 Votes