ArcGames

Game Developer
Jun 13, 2019
Update v0.3.5 has just been released on and . As always, hitting the Sunday deadline means that the update will be released to the public first thing on Wednesday (Christmas!) :)

Changelog below, by request.

----------
CHANGELOG:
  • Jessica: New Repeatable Event! (Commissioned by dirheim) - go to the Living Room on Saturday morning.
  • Jessica: New Outfit!
  • Jessica: New "Let's be Naughty" Outfit variation scene!
  • Pixie: New Story Event!
  • Lily: Added the old animations back to Lily's last Story scene, along with the new ones. You can now choose which position you prefer.
  • System: New "Explore" system! Discover random events and new secrets!
  • Explore: You can now explore the Town!
  • Explore: 2 new Town Exploration Events!
  • Explore: You can now explore the Outskirts!
  • Explore: 2 new Outskirts Exploration Events!
  • Explore: You can now explore the Mountains!
  • Explore: 2 new Mountain Exploration Events!
  • Misc: Fixed the Rinko Gallery scene so you can choose Shatter or Awaken
  • Bug: Updated Lily's latest Gallery scene to the correct thumbnail
  • Bug: A bunch of typos fixed.

Salami120

Aug 27, 2017
How can you actually train your bitches in the SLUT stat?
I have the Club but I can't find a way to teach them.
Except the SLUT part I am probably done.

Dayrion

Jul 6, 2017
Great Game so far can't wait to see where the story goes! I hope we get more of the actual story line added soon.

ArcGames

Game Developer
Jun 13, 2019
Happy Santa Day, everybody! :)

Update v0.3.5 was just released to the public. Download links, changelog, etc. all available in the OP as always!

In this update, an all-new mechanic - Explore! This will actually be key to unlocking new Powers eventually, as well as continuing Pixie's storyline, so look out for that in future updates!

Have a great day, everyone!

Xanado

May 9, 2018
Happy Santa Day, everybody! :)

Update v0.3.5 was just released to the public. Download links, changelog, etc. all available in the OP as always!

In this update, an all-new mechanic - Explore! This will actually be key to unlocking new Powers eventually, as well as continuing Pixie's storyline, so look out for that in future updates!

Have a great day, everyone!
Thank you, and a Merry Christmas to you too.

Reactions: ArcGames

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
Reactions to 0.3.5:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I wonder if we'll be able to unlock a nexus location in the mountains? Taking up a time slot to travel there and back is pretty steep.
One suggestion, how about having the forward and backward arrows on the card menus respond to the arrow keys and scrollwheel events?
Also, how long has it been since the last vote for which girls to focus on next? It feels like a while, but that might just be because of weekly updates, that makes it feel longer.

JeffisZac

Apr 1, 2019
I never thought i would get annoyed with how fast someone updates their game but arkgames has done it. I constantly have to download a new version and sometimes i don't even get to play a version before a new one comes out so this game has a lot of content constantly.

4.40 star(s) 232 Votes