Ruodger

Sep 20, 2018
Why is it that whenever I am in the kitchen in the morning, the option of being naughty with any of the women appears crossed out? Did I miss something or is it just for patreons?

Oct 3, 2017
I feel like the updates are a bit weak on the H-side since ArcGames returned from Portugal. I hope there will be more content-heavy updates in the future. I know that ArcGames is doing an incredible job getting out new updates every week and I gave my first ever patronage to him so I trust him. I just look at the game and think about the possibilities and incredible amount of content that can be created in the "Corrupted Kingdoms Universe"; and that gets me excited and impatient.

More Pixie, more bunnies, more, more, more....

Oh how I long to shatter some more.

Reactions: ArcGames

Razorhead

May 18, 2017
I feel like the updates are a bit weak on the H-side since ArcGames returned from Portugal. I hope there will be more content-heavy updates in the future.
The first update was right after his vacation getting back into the groove of things, as well as under-the-hood changes, and for these last two updates he has been ill, battling a cold.

I think he's doing pretty well all things considered.

Oct 3, 2017
The first update was right after his vacation getting back into the groove of things, as well as under-the-hood changes, and for these last two updates he has been ill, battling a cold.

I think he's doing pretty well all things considered.
Didn't know that, I hope he is well now. I didn't mean to sound ungrateful, on the contrary curewntly he's my favourite dev.

Looking forward to seeing the new update on sunday.

ssj782

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2019
Are we ever going to be able to use our powers in any of the 'explore' scenes? Because I kinda liked the look of the girl who is probably an Undine or something similar.

Zoonma

Apr 13, 2019
Great game so far, but this update was kinda boring, waiting for next one :D
Well, it was easy to burn through the new content, but he is just setting up locations for new features to be finished. Considering its like a weeks worth of work I think its good. Comparing to other games in development that only get updated like every half a year with some content and make 5 times as much in donations, I'll take this one over its active updates. Some people are holding off monthly for its updates. Could do that yourself but damn it I can't help to wanting to engage more dialog with Pixie, just too weak I guess...

4.40 star(s) 232 Votes