SaltyJay

Apr 8, 2018
Hey I'm getting this error, I've tried multiple game versions and I've been wanting to try this game for a while but there must be something wrong on my end. Do you guys have any idea what I should do? Thanks

I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

After initialization, but before game start.
Exception: DirectSoundCreate: Mixing buffer was lost

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "E:\kingdoms\CorruptedKingdoms-0.3.5-pc-compressed\renpy\bootstrap.py", line 316, in bootstrap
renpy.main.main()
File "E:\kingdoms\CorruptedKingdoms-0.3.5-pc-compressed\renpy\main.py", line 565, in main
renpy.display.core.Interface()
File "E:\kingdoms\CorruptedKingdoms-0.3.5-pc-compressed\renpy\display\core.py", line 1659, in __init__
renpy.audio.audio.init()
File "E:\kingdoms\CorruptedKingdoms-0.3.5-pc-compressed\renpy\audio\audio.py", line 860, in init
renpysound.init(renpy.config.sound_sample_rate, 2, bufsize, False, renpy.config.equal_mono)
File "renpysound.pyx", line 383, in renpy.audio.renpysound.init
File "renpysound.pyx", line 98, in renpy.audio.renpysound.check_error

Windows-7-6.1.7601-SP1
Ren'Py 7.3.5.606
Corrupted Kingdoms 0.3.5
Fri Dec 27 15:38:11 2019

The Krypt Angel

Engaged Member
Feb 17, 2019
Hey I'm getting this error, I've tried multiple game versions and I've been wanting to try this game for a while but there must be something wrong on my end. Do you guys have any idea what I should do? Thanks

I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

After initialization, but before game start.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "E:\kingdoms\CorruptedKingdoms-0.3.5-pc-compressed\renpy\bootstrap.py", line 316, in bootstrap
renpy.main.main()
File "E:\kingdoms\CorruptedKingdoms-0.3.5-pc-compressed\renpy\main.py", line 565, in main
renpy.display.core.Interface()
File "E:\kingdoms\CorruptedKingdoms-0.3.5-pc-compressed\renpy\display\core.py", line 1659, in __init__
renpy.audio.audio.init()
File "E:\kingdoms\CorruptedKingdoms-0.3.5-pc-compressed\renpy\audio\audio.py", line 860, in init
renpysound.init(renpy.config.sound_sample_rate, 2, bufsize, False, renpy.config.equal_mono)
File "renpysound.pyx", line 383, in renpy.audio.renpysound.init
File "renpysound.pyx", line 98, in renpy.audio.renpysound.check_error

Windows-7-6.1.7601-SP1
Ren'Py 7.3.5.606
Corrupted Kingdoms 0.3.5
Fri Dec 27 15:38:11 2019
is it isolated to just CK or does it happen with other games too? I did some googling and its an error caused by a conflict with your audio device and the ren'py engine itself. Most common cause seemed to be due to using a headset if yer not using a headset then I'd try updating yer audio drivers.

Reactions: SaltyJay

Furmilk

Nov 27, 2019
Fuck it, i'ma ask: this game has the pregnancy tag, and clearly is a planned feature which should soon be in the game, as they added the nursery (already built~), but is there an estimated time frame on that? And when implimented, will there be pregnant sex or just knocking them up and they're off the table until birth?

I think there was mention at an earlier point of a confirmation of the second part, but I can't remember and don't want to sift through 120+ pages to find it, not to mention who knows what plans have shifted during development.

Last edited:
Nov 4, 2018
Alice content probably wouldn't be allowed here either.
It would just be a loli tag, content no worse than insexual awakening. And a couple days ago I played a game that had a loli that was obviously under 18 that had sexual content for that character (don't remember the name), so it probably wouldn't be an issue here. Loli is loli as long as the game claims all characters are 18+. Still I doubt the dev will do it if he's primarily patron.

Reactions: DrFree

UnoriginalUserName

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2017
It would just be a loli tag, content no worse than insexual awakening. And a couple days ago I played a game that had a loli that was obviously under 18 that had sexual content for that character (don't remember the name), so it probably wouldn't be an issue here. Loli is loli as long as the game claims all characters are 18+. Still I doubt the dev will do it if he's primarily patron.
Eh...there's "Loli" and then there's 7 year old kid...

Some people may not be able to see the difference or view all "lolicons" in the same (usually poor) light, but there's a line there that shouldn't be crossed, and I'm not talking about some bullshit arbitrary age a government official (who are known for their flawless wisdom :rolleyes: ) came up with.

4.40 star(s) 232 Votes