Hones

Forum Fanatic
Compressor
Aug 10, 2018
It would just be a loli tag, content no worse than insexual awakening. And a couple days ago I played a game that had a loli that was obviously under 18 that had sexual content for that character (don't remember the name), so it probably wouldn't be an issue here. Loli is loli as long as the game claims all characters are 18+. Still I doubt the dev will do it if he's primarily patron.
Nope it likely wouldn't be allowed, games with similar looking and aged girls have already been banned from this forum.
It may be allowed if it was a separate content patch but that patch itself would then be banned and not allowed direct links posted in the forum.

Anyway this whole discussion is about something that will never happen Arc has already stated that Alice will never have any lewd content.

Furmilk

Nov 27, 2019
Anyway this whole discussion is about something that will never happen Arc has already stated that Alice will never have any lewd content.
Never know what'll happen when the game gets closer to finishing and the patreons start pushing for it.

jamdan

Forum Fanatic
Sep 28, 2018
Alice isn't going to have any lewd content, all her stuff will be her being super cute and adorable in non-sexual ways :) . There is a very clear line between underage characters and literal elementary school age kids.

Now, Pixie is gonna be super cute and adorable in very sexual ways :devilish:

Morpheus668

Jun 22, 2017
refresh my memory...
the bartenders name is Celty correct?

and what brand motorcycle is she riding? is it a Cóiste Bodhar?
;)

Sep 4, 2017
refresh my memory...
the bartenders name is Celty correct?

and what brand motorcycle is she riding? is it a Cóiste Bodhar?
;)
It's Lily.

Also, if she is riding a Cóiste Bodhar, does it means that her head is just an illusion?

or can she can take off her head, and attach her head back to her body at will? Can Dullahans do that? Or can they create illusions?

Morpheus668

Jun 22, 2017
It's Lily.

Also, if she is riding a Cóiste Bodhar, does it means that her head is just an illusion?

or can she can take off her head, and attach her head back to her body at will? Can Dullahans do that? Or can they create illusions?
*I know what her name is ;) *
I was being silly. Her motorcycle outfit is from an anime
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

xZecretX

Jun 6, 2017
As a patron, not only would I cancel my sub if any underage stuff was added to this game, I would 100% report it to Patreon as a violation of their terms of service.
I'm not supporting it, since it's obvious that it won't happen in this case, but is it a violation if that content is outside of Patreon?
For example incest patches through LewdPatcher, because they would violate it just as much as underage content would if it was the case.

Last edited:

StratoSquir

Jan 19, 2018
As a patron, not only would I cancel my sub if any underage stuff was added to this game, I would 100% report it to Patreon as a violation of their terms of service.
I respect your opinion even if i think reporting is going too far,
But i truly hope you're not the kind to whine about things you like getting kicked-off from patreon
Because that would be absolutely hypocritical

xZecretX

Jun 6, 2017
ArcGames
I think the rollback should still be possible on the map, else you would always have to use prior save to do so.
But if a choice appears right after leaving the map (e.g. Manor: "Leave Manor") it persists on rollback to the map, so something has to be adjusted to avoid that.

No wait, kinda went on without thinking, what I wanted to say was, when you rollback and reverse it again (e.g. mouse wheel to the other direction) then the choice is there, but the map persists.

Edit: Sidenote (to myself): I should always recheck before pressing the post button...

• Thinking Face
Reactions: ArcGames

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
I'm not supporting it, since it's obvious that it won't happen in this case, but is it a violation if that content is outside of Patreon?
For example incest patches through LewdPatcher, because they would violate it just as much as underage content would if it was the case.
I'm pretty sure Patreon have shut people down before for things that weren't posted on Patreon. They really suck.

Xanado

May 9, 2018
ArcGames
Are you going to expand your animated scenes to show genitals to all characters as you did on the girl goons we aquired?
I think those scenes are among the hottest in the game..... The milf scenes are the hottest though. :D Makes me want to go house hunting....

ArcGames

Game Developer
Jun 13, 2019
v0.3.6 was just released on and for all level one patron/subs and above! As always, hitting the Sunday deadline means that the update will be released to the public first thing on Wednesday! :)

Teeny-tiny update this time, as Christmas week totally kicked my ass. Back to normal next update, though! We're now in the home stretch towards impreg content, and about halfway towards the Pixie sex scenes. January should be fun! (I hope)

----------------
CHANGELOG:
  • Explore: New Town Exploration Event!
  • Explore: New Outskirts Exploration Event!
  • Explore: New Mountain Exploration Event!
  • Lily: New "Let's be Naughty" Outfit variation scene!
  • Kana: New "Let's be Naughty" Outfit variation scene!
  • Bug: A few typos and a line of debug code removed.

xZecretX

Jun 6, 2017
ArcGames
I think the rollback should still be possible on the map, else you would always have to use prior save to do so.
But if a choice appears right after leaving the map (e.g. Manor: "Leave Manor") it persists on rollback to the map, so something has to be adjusted to avoid that.

No wait, kinda went on without thinking, what I wanted to say was, when you rollback and reverse it again (e.g. mouse wheel to the other direction) then the choice is there, but the map persists.

Edit: Sidenote (to myself): I should always recheck before pressing the post button...
ArcGames
Maybe I wasn't clear, example:
You go into the manor *it shows "Leave Manor" choice*, you rollback to the map *you see the normal map*, and you reverse it (rollback forwards, not backwards) *the map doesn't disappear and you see the normal "Leave Manor" choice*.

4.40 star(s) 232 Votes