Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
Normally the answer is no, not while the game is still being made.

Lily's first costume was like Pixie's school girl one, those older ones were removed. You should only have...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: TheBlueKnight

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
Ohhh I have the suspenders for the hand job, but not the sex. Think I get it now.

jamdan

Forum Fanatic
Sep 28, 2018
Hopefully whenever Pixie is pregnant, she has some really weird cravings. Tons of potential humor there. What we know for sure, she'll want LOTS of ice creme. She might literally eat her body weight in ice creme each day, if she doesn't already.

Also, will that be a recurring thing? Like in Summertime Sage for example, you get a girl pregnant then her body gradually changes until birth then the baby goes to daycare and you can repeat the process again?

ZTex

Engaged Member
Apr 3, 2019
Hopefully whenever Pixie is pregnant, she has some really weird cravings. Tons of potential humor there. What we know for sure, she'll want LOTS of ice creme. She might literally eat her body weight in ice creme each day, if she doesn't already.

Also, will that be a recurring thing? Like in Summertime Sage for example, you get a girl pregnant then her body gradually changes until birth then the baby goes to daycare and you can repeat the process again?
I hope it's not a clone of that system. There's no preg sex in that game which is a dissapointment.

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
For some reason in my head, kana is a cat girl, despite one look at the tail and you can tell she's not.
Ah, I see. Yeah, pretty sure the first pregnant content is going to be fucking her full of puppies. Looking forward to that, pregnancy isn't a huge fetish for me but it'll make her so happy, and that I am into.

Also ArcGames who is the girl we see in Morgana's place at the beginning? Will we be seeing her again?
I kind of wonder how we'll be doing things with Morgana, that thing where you take everything from her bit by bit, leaving her untouched herself until the very end would be fitting.

ArcGames

Game Developer
Jun 13, 2019
ArcGames Hey, mind answering one more question? There are at least two planned ending based on the descriptor on the front page. To get the good ending, are we allowed to do any of the yellow box training? Submission, slut, exhibition, anything else you introduce later, would those automatically put us on a bad ending route? TBH, I trained jessica and gwen with some submission without really thinking about it, and I wanna know if I should just restart now because I intend on getting the good ending.
There are going to be three main endings, each with three sub-variations, and a sorta-secret fourth "canon" ending, plus each of the girls will have a unique ending based on whether or not you maxed out their love stat and certain decisions you make regarding them in Act Three.

There are no "good" or "bad" endings - the game doesn't make any judgement calls on you, so the ending you get will be based entirely on the decisions you make, and whether you think it's "good" or not will be entirely up to you :)

(But really, don't worry too much about it. I'm not interested in creating endings that punish players for participating in the game mechanics. There won't be any "you suck and now everyone is dead or sad" endings)

Almost... I'm only one person so I can't go as in-depth with the system as the Summertime Saga team can, so no "gradually changing body" graphics, for example. Sorry! :) The current idea is that you will attempt to impregnate the girl, and if it works then after a few days she will appear with a pregnant belly and inform you of the fact. At this point you won't be able to do her normal "Let's be Naughty" scenes, but you will get unique pregnant-only sex scenes instead. After a little while the girl will give birth and then you can repeat the cycle if you wish.

Also ArcGames who is the girl we see in Morgana's place at the beginning? Will we be seeing her again?
Yup! She's actually going to play a pretty integral role in Morgana's story so I'm not going to reveal anything about her, but she'll definitely be back.

lewismasss

Mar 31, 2019
There are going to be three main endings, each with three sub-variations, and a sorta-secret fourth "canon" ending, plus each of the girls will have a unique ending based on whether or not you maxed out their love stat and certain decisions you make regarding them in Act Three.

There are no "good" or "bad" endings - the game doesn't make any judgement calls on you, so the ending you get will be based entirely on the decisions you make, and whether you think it's "good" or not will be entirely up to you :)

(But really, don't worry too much about it. I'm not interested in creating endings that punish players for participating in the game mechanics. There won't be any "you suck and now everyone is dead or sad" endings)

Almost... I'm only one person so I can't go as in-depth with the system as the Summertime Saga team can, so no "gradually changing body" graphics, for example. Sorry! :) The current idea is that you will attempt to impregnate the girl, and if it works then after a few days she will appear with a pregnant belly and inform you of the fact. At this point you won't be able to do her normal "Let's be Naughty" scenes, but you will get unique pregnant-only sex scenes instead. After a little while the girl will give birth and then you can repeat the cycle if you wish.

Yup! She's actually going to play a pretty integral role in Morgana's story so I'm not going to reveal anything about her, but she'll definitely be back.

Hello will there be a Harem ending at alll ?

UnoriginalUserName

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2017
Lies. The good endings are all the "Pixie Best Girl!" ones, and the bad endings are the ones that aren't "Pixie Best Girl!".

...I will potentially accept "Alice Gets Headpats!" as an okay/neutral ending if such a thing exists, but both Alice and Pixie also need to get ice cream. That's the extent of my flexibility on this matter.

Evans15

Game Developer
Oct 20, 2017
Awww yes....
By the way this is phrased you can also reach the real life ending of Forever Alone if you reject all the ladies.
Finally a game for those that hate supernatural things in games, will finally have their hard earnt realistic mechanic of being themselves.

• Haha
Reactions: Zenithtb and ZTex

Furmilk

Nov 27, 2019
Don't sell yourself short there, STS despite having a team still hasn't done pregnant sex, and instead just locks out the characters until they give birth (making the mechanic more of a burden than a boon). If you're putting in the sex as a one person team, you're way ahead of them and have my respect. A progression system would be cool, but priorities are in a proper order atm I think.

4.40 star(s) 232 Votes