lewismasss

Mar 31, 2019
Happy New Year, everyone!

Update v0.3.6 has just been released to the public :) Download links, changelog, etc. all in the OP as usual!

Teeny-tiny update this time, as Christmas week totally kicked my ass. Sorry! Back to normal next update.
thank you and happy new year to you i hope you have a great year :)

Reactions: ArcGames

Ozel

Compressor
Game Developer
Apr 14, 2019
Hi all, I've made a compressed version!

Corrupted Kingdoms [v0.3.6] [ArcGames] PC/Mac/Linux Compressed

Original Size - PC/Linux: 662 MB - Mac: 645 MB
Compressed - PC/Linux: 180 MB - Mac: 162 MB

Tools used: Unren v0.8 by Sam
Cruncher v0.4.1 by bas

This version is UNOFFICIAL. Lossy compression used. Compression reduces image/sound/video/animation quality and can cause the game to break, download at your own risk!

PC/Linux: |
Mac: |

Enjoy! :D

...and Happy New Year!

notmm27

Oct 28, 2018
Ok dumb question here. Can i use my pc saves on android? My laptop broke and there's just so much game saves that i want to continue on my phone

The Ascendent

Jun 9, 2018
During the exploration encounters what spells can you use, so far we only have shatter, awaken, magical beacon, and astral projection. Any more available or have they yet to be implemented?

ArcGames

Game Developer
Jun 13, 2019
Ok dumb question here. Can i use my pc saves on android? My laptop broke and there's just so much game saves that i want to continue on my phone
Unfortunately not, no - saves can't be transferred between different OS's. Sorry! :(

for the exploration event can you do anything i tried every spell but nothing works
The girl Exploration events require unique Powers that players don't have access to yet, but I'm working on it so expect them to appear sooner rather than later :)

Brady2626

Engaged Member
Mar 2, 2018
not much in this update but seem to be setting up future stuff cant complain about this kinda of content since it's weekly

4.40 star(s) 232 Votes