Furmilk

Nov 27, 2019
Description says for girls to move in. I suspect this isn't in the game yet, and we'll be able to pick some girls to move in later (def kana).

eydowwwww

Jul 8, 2019
View attachment 325181

Overview:
You are the hero - or possibly villain - of this tale, originally on a journey to discover why your family was driven out of your home town, but quickly thrust into events beyond anything you could ever have imagined. As tensions rise between the humans and the mythical creatures that lurk just outside of sight, will you stand as a beacon of hope... or use your newfound power to bring the world under your control?​

Thread Updated: 2019-12-25
Release Date: 2019-12-22
Developer: ArcGames - -
Censored: No
Version: 0.3.5
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - - -
Mac: -
- -
Android: -
- -
Others:
UNOFFICIAL COMPRESSED*

Extras: Signatures
* This unofficial version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

View attachment 325182 View attachment 325183 View attachment 325184 View attachment 325185 View attachment 325186 View attachment 325187 View attachment 325188 View attachment 325189
Hi does anyone has the 0.3.2 save ?
I had to reset my phone and forgot to backup

eydowwwww

Jul 8, 2019
Sure, if you're like, 12, and have to hide it from your mom, but that's why you play them on there, not how.

The screen on my phone is 4.5" by 2.5". You'd be squinting like crazy to see anything on that, can you even read the text?
[/QUOTE
Sure, if you're like, 12, and have to hide it from your mom, but that's why you play them on there, not how.

The screen on my phone is 4.5" by 2.5". You'd be squinting like crazy to see anything on that, can you even read the text?

well I'm 18 and I still live with my parents and I have younger siblings so I don't want them to see that or in mid playing my mom or dad goes in my room I don't wantthem seeing me playing this also my parents are religious so...yeah.

UnoriginalUserName

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2017
If people want jack off in public on their phone, let them dude. I personally think a computer is the superior choice by all accounts, but this seems like a stupid thing to argue over.
well I'm 18 and I still live with my parents and I have younger siblings so I don't want them to see that or in mid playing my mom or dad goes in my room I don't wantthem seeing me playing this also my parents are religious so...yeah.
Fair enough, and I wasn't trying to argue, although I guess I did come off as overly antagonistic so, sorry about that.

I AM genuinely curious though, is the game (or any of them) actually playable and enjoyable on such a small screen? I'd test it out on my own but I'd have to delete all kinds of crap to make room and then redownload all of it again afterwards which is a hassle I can't be bothered with.

Frostberg07

Feb 7, 2019
Fair enough, and I wasn't trying to argue, although I guess I did come off as overly antagonistic so, sorry about that.

I AM genuinely curious though, is the game (or any of them) actually playable and enjoyable on such a small screen? I'd test it out on my own but I'd have to delete all kinds of crap to make room and then redownload all of it again afterwards which is a hassle I can't be bothered with.
A lot of games are actually playable and enjoyable on mobiles though that may be because my phone is 6.14" x 2.969", I play about 80% of my h-games in my mobile in fact, though my main reason for doing so is mobility. (I can play it anywhere I want and not have to carry my laptop, quite useful for toilet sessions lol)

Reactions: UnoriginalUserName

OtakuGamer11

Jan 19, 2019
About that underage lewd patreon thing. If the author shares the Koikatsu models, people can lewd any character as much as they want using Koikatsu without any issues.

Speaking of that, any update on those character cards?

Suwi

Feb 8, 2019
Well, I don't have my own PC/Laptop yet. And currently trying to work towards getting a steady flow of income.

So, I just play on Android/Phone. The games from here that I can play are limited since they're mostly flash players, Ren'py, and APK's.

However, once I have my own Laptop, I would play an even more variety of games that I am watching.

I can relate to this. Since my little girl cousin once saw me playing and asked why am I looking at naked women innocently.

Since then, I have become wary of my family seeing me playing H-games ever since.

Reactions: UnoriginalUserName
4.40 star(s) 232 Votes