masterdragonson

Engaged Member
Jan 30, 2018
Leaking early as usual I see? I get that its basically your "job" to compress games and versions but jesus christ, can you wait for the guy who willingly uploads the game a mere three days later to bloody do so?
Pirate Site :coffee:. It's not their job but them doing a service for the community and there are people who are grateful for that. If you want official channels then go to ArcGame's Patreon directly as they do post the Wednesday Public Release there. While Indies do advertise here, since it's free along with pirates are likely to buy things that they like, keep in mind this is a site for pirates and isn't the same place as itch.io.

ankhtar

Jan 24, 2020
In a game involving eldritch abominations and an unspoken conflict between humans and fey, I suppose it was inevitable someone would end up dead at some point. It's been a while, which one was Ami again?

Reactions: Genji

Passerby#4554

Apr 3, 2019
I can't seem to find the text bot to imput the nexus keys.
If you have the latest version, you just need to select "Use a key.", start typing the key you want to use, and hit your confirmation button, usually the enter button. If you don't have the option to "Use a Key.", then simply progress through the story leads and it'll come up soon enough.

Reactions: ArcGames

ArcGames

Game Developer
Jun 13, 2019
Update v0.6.0 was just released to the public :) Download links, changelog, etc. all available in the OP as always. And thanks to everyone who waited for the official release today, rather than downloading the leaked compressed version!

This week it's the shocking continuation of the Fey storyline, a new Qarinah love event and a few outfit variations for some of the "Let's be Naughty" scenes. Also, I've added a workaround for people who aren't able to whistle in the Nexus. Hope you enjoy! :)

--------------------
Anyone have 0.5.9 full save file? Mine are gone...Please share....
Unfortunately all my saves are riddled with devcode, but if you stop by the there's always a few save game files floating around the #help channel, and people are happy to share theirs on request :)

AlexWildfire

May 29, 2018
My point from before stands, events separated from the main story, fantastic, the story, the smallest part of the update and leaves nothing but what we already know, Morgana is a bitch.
It will be interesting to see if this plot will go anywere or just end in "you discover the guilty one, now back to being incapable of doing anything with story weight for a while".

Interesting that aparently Qarinah could not toss the mc out the dream realm, was it because our favorite idiot is starting to get powerfull or did she just want deep inside for him to have his way with her?

Darkfox1525

Apr 7, 2018
Interesting that aparently Qarinah could not toss the mc out the dream realm, was it because our favorite idiot is starting to get powerfull or did she just want deep inside for him to have his way with her?
I'd attribute it to the MC getting more powerful. In order to get to that Qarinah event, you need to train his Insight pretty high. Insight is something that, in most media, is closely related to eldritch fiction/lore, and with Qarinah being (in her own words) an "Envoy of the Deep Ones", having more Insight could allow the MC to have more power in the Dream World/Eldritch Realm, and thus her also. However, having too MUCH Insight (not just the ingame mechanic, but in most fiction involving eldritch lore) could lead to many problems down the road, like with what happened with the last Charisma book.

It'll be interesting to see how this all plays out.

Reactions: tonicase24
4.40 star(s) 232 Votes