Evil Earthworm Jim

Dec 21, 2019
The creator has explicitly said there will be no lewding Alice, I'd consider that the end of the story.
I can't speak for anyone else however the point I was trying to convey in my own posts was the flagrant disregard (in my own opinion) for any sort of reasonable discourse. It wasn't so much the subject matter I was being critical of but the lack discussion for which I could only assume was due to the sensitive nature of the subject matter. Whenever I see a conversation or discussion being derailed simply because it makes a person uncomfortable I cringe, it's that point where a person stops thinking and starts acting like a bigot, an appropriate analogy perhaps would be like when a horse is startled and bolts. I could be jumping to conclusions of course which if that is the case then fair enough I'll apologize however, from my own personal experiences and observations of a lot of the threads here (or just what is happening here today in the world) I feel it's unlikely. We let peoples emotions mean to much these days where critical thinking skills are shunned. Man I got way off topic but my point is, language, communication is the worlds greatest tool and yet people would rather censor and close delicate matters than address them. For anyone I have upset though just remember. I'm a nameless, faceless wall of text on the internet. I can't hurt you and I can only upset you if you give me that power and in a hundred years it'll have just been like I was never here :p

Last edited:

Pink Chaos

Dec 4, 2019
I can't speak for anyone else however the point I was trying to convey in my own posts was the flagrant disregard (in my own opinion) for any sort of reasonable discourse. It wasn't so much the subject matter I was being critical of but the lack discussion for which I could only assume was due to the sensitive nature of the subject matter. Whenever I see a conversation or discussion being derailed simply because it makes a person uncomfortable I cringe, it's that point where a person stops thinking and starts acting like a bigot, an appropriate analogy perhaps would be like when a horse is startled and bolts. I could be jumping to conclusions of course which if that is the case then fair enough I'll apologize however, from my own personal experiences and observations of a lot of the threads here (or just what is happening here today in the world) I feel it's unlikely. We let peoples emotions mean to much these days where critical thinking skills are shunned. Man I got way off topic but my point is, language, communication is the worlds greatest tool and yet people would rather censor and close delicate matters than address them.
This isn't the first time someone's asked about lewding Alice and the creator's said no before. But now getting to your point:

As for the reaction by some to the request, real-life pedophiles do an enormous amount of harm to children so it's natural for people to be wary of pedophilia in general, even if it's fictional. As for me, I have severely mixed feelings on the subject. Completely fictional pedophilia with no actual children involved does not directly harm children, but a number of people who do harm children consume and produce the stuff and a number of people who produce or consume it have the attitude that sex with actual children should be allowed. I'm not saying this applies to everyone. There're people who consume that kind of fiction who don't hold such attitudes or perform such acts. But there is some overlap and that overlap is real.

And I wouldn't compare this to, say, bigotry against black people or non-Christians or trans people. That is a very different creature. Pedophilia sends up danger signals in people's heads for a reason.

Reactions: Evil Earthworm Jim

masterdragonson

Engaged Member
Jan 30, 2018
I can't speak for anyone else however the point I was trying to convey in my own posts was the flagrant disregard (in my own opinion) for any sort of reasonable discourse. It wasn't so much the subject matter I was being critical of but the lack discussion for which I could only assume was due to the sensitive nature of the subject matter. Whenever I see a conversation or discussion being derailed simply because it makes a person uncomfortable I cringe, it's that point where a person stops thinking and starts acting like a bigot, an appropriate analogy perhaps would be like when a horse is startled and bolts. I could be jumping to conclusions of course which if that is the case then fair enough I'll apologize however, from my own personal experiences and observations of a lot of the threads here (or just what is happening here today in the world) I feel it's unlikely. We let peoples emotions mean to much these days where critical thinking skills are shunned. Man I got way off topic but my point is, language, communication is the worlds greatest tool and yet people would rather censor and close delicate matters than address them. For anyone I have upset though just remember. I'm a nameless, faceless wall of text on the internet. I can't hurt you and I can only upset you if you give me that power :p
Devil's Advocate has it's perks.

Eh if she keeps showing up in the background of sex scenes some people are going to wonder. You can only tell Alice not to turn around so many times before she gets curious about what all that noise is. Also if ArcGames ever does do a time jump and introduces kids for the Daycare the question is going to pop up "Is she 18 yet?" :p

The beach scene when you can have a wholesome date with Chloe and Alice was a nice touch. Not when Alice is around :LOL:

Evil Earthworm Jim

Dec 21, 2019
This isn't the first time someone's asked about lewding Alice and the creator's said no before. But now getting to your point:

As for the reaction by some to the request, real-life pedophiles do an enormous amount of harm to children so it's natural for people to be wary of pedophilia in general, even if it's fictional. As for me, I have severely mixed feelings on the subject. Completely fictional pedophilia with no actual children involved does not directly harm children, but a number of people who do harm children consume and produce the stuff and a number of people who produce or consume it have the attitude that sex with actual children should be allowed. I'm not saying this applies to everyone. There're people who consume that kind of fiction who don't hold such attitudes or perform such acts. But there is some overlap and that overlap is real.

And I wouldn't compare this to, say, bigotry against black people or non-Christians or trans people. That is a very different creature. Pedophilia sends up danger signals in people's heads for a reason.
I can't help but agree with a lot of what you've said and I can't contest it because I'm not in charge of the facts of the matter. As I've said though, I wasn't tackling the subject matter, what disgusted was the attitude to the situation. And bigotry is an intolerance to an opposing point of view or opinion, being single minded. Although I do find it interesting your choice of example considering that in today's day and age the groups you held as good example of victims of this behavior are the groups protected by the general public and the law however there counterparts aren't. Although I applaud you for your willingness of discussion, that is said in earnest. :p Although whilst we are on the subject, doesn't the succubus look immature, I can't remember.

ankhtar

Jan 24, 2020
Alice moving into the mansion so she can be closer to Chloe (at least as close as Chloe can be given her uh, mental situation) is the extent of the content I'd expect for her. This tends to be a very incendiary topic among people, and it would cause the dev to be up shit's creek without a paddle if she were ever involved in any adult situation while she is visibly a child, not only because of Patreon's policies but also because the masses usually have a strong repulsion to this topic, whether it be a fictional situation or not.

Reactions: Evil Earthworm Jim

DrFree

Apr 23, 2019
Although whilst we are on the subject, doesn't the succubus look immature, I can't remember.
Shit, I completely forgot about her. I have seen plenty of "lol, those pedos using the 3000 years old vampire excuse" posts before, so I guess this game is already worthy of being tagged "lolicon" for Quarinah alone?

Still, to be clear to anyone wondering: Arc isn't going to make lewds for Alice. Regardless of reasons like "Patreon won't allow it" or "real life danger" he simply won't.
If he said he simply didn't feel like doing that kind of content, without trying to take a big moral standard, I would be ok with it.
Which is pretty much what he did already, so thats my take. Arc doesn't feel like doing it, so he ain't.

masterdragonson

Engaged Member
Jan 30, 2018
Although whilst we are on the subject, doesn't the succubus look immature, I can't remember.
Qarinah, Zoe & Penny, Rinkos
Kana, Emma
Legal Lolis that look/act immature but honestly her fake id said she was over 100 years old

Kana & Emma are probably pushing it but Flat Justice and they are pretty naive :geek:

Reactions: DrFree

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
Shit, I completely forgot about her. I have seen plenty of "lol, those pedos using the 3000 years old vampire excuse" posts before, so I guess this game is already worthy of being tagged "lolicon" for Quarinah alone?
I don't really see Qarinah as loli, she's petite but she's not completely flat. Alice on the other hand is way too young. I don't really care if a character in a game is under 18 if they're a few years younger, but small children is a different matter completely.

Reactions: DrFree

megamano

Sep 15, 2017
Can that discussion get taken elsewhere? Author said no and it will not happen regardless of anyone else's feelings on the matter. That's it, that's all. And I would rather have the topic get back to be abou the game.

Reactions: DrFree and SST1337

ankhtar

Jan 24, 2020
It's another one of those arguments that could be discussed until the end of the internet that there would never be a consensus.
The dev already said it won't happen, but I imagine new people to the game/thread won't be reading the previous 248 pages before asking something (as seems to be common practice in most threads I follow), so wanting this particular discussion (or any other, really) to not show up again is wishful thinking.
I suppose something about it could be pinned in the first post alongside all the links and info, but you'd be surprised at the amount of people who don't read that either.

SST1337

Jan 29, 2019
It's another one of those arguments that could be discussed until the end of the internet that there would never be a consensus.
The dev already said it won't happen, but I imagine new people to the game/thread won't be reading the previous 248 pages before asking something (as seems to be common practice in most threads I follow), so wanting this particular discussion (or any other, really) to not show up again is wishful thinking.
I suppose something about it could be pinned in the first post alongside all the links and info, but you'd be surprised at the amount of people who don't read that either.
I wish they'd only consider the right time & place, and whether such discussions would raise further questions, drawing unnecessary attention.

spitfire335

Jun 12, 2017
Update 0.6.0 was just released on and for all Patrons/Subs. As always, hitting the Sunday deadline means I'll be releasing the update publicly first thing on Wednesday morning :)

This week it's the shocking continuation of the Fey storyline, a new Qarinah love event and a few outfit variations for some of the "Let's be Naughty" scenes. Also, I've added a workaround for people who aren't able to whistle in the Nexus. Hope you enjoy! :)

Changelog below, by request:
---------------------------------
CHANGELOG:
  • Qarinah: New Love Event!
  • Main Story: New Event! (Follow the "FEY" Lead!)
  • Chloe: New "Let's be Naughty" outfit variation (Swimsuit)!
  • Gwen: New "Let's be Naughty" outfit variation (Swimsuit)!
  • Jessica: New "Let's be Naughty" outfit variation (Swimsuit)!
  • Bug: Created an extra workaround for people suffering from an old bug. The "Use a Key" option in the Nexus should ALWAYS show up correctly now
  • Bug: Fixed certain naughty acts on the beach and in the living room not updating the girls' stats
  • Bug: Small typo fix
Really liked the Qarinah stuff Arc, the mc ending up understanding her more after this. I know people really don't like Morgana, but I do like her. She's powerful and she knows it. Though it would be nice to get under her tough exterior a little. While I suspect this will happen eventually, will it happen soon or near the end of the game?

Genji

Engaged Member
Dec 1, 2017
Morgana is what i called an egoistic bitch.She think she is powerful and always right.So,everyone should respect her and cant deny her wish/command.Man,Id love to break her and make her submit.Haha :ROFLMAO:

Last edited:

DracoFlaco

Feb 14, 2018
Reactions to 0.6.0:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

4.40 star(s) 232 Votes