masterdragonson

Engaged Member
Jan 30, 2018
Here is an unofficial update patch for those that already have 0.5.9
CorruptedKingdoms-0.6.0-pc update patch.rar

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Also I played around with the Icon Configuration. This is purely cosmetic.
https://f95zone.to/threads/corrupted-kingdoms-v0-5-5-arcgames.31912/post-3542485

Evil Earthworm Jim

Dec 21, 2019
She's a child and this isn't a Gary Glitter sim.
Exactly! It's a sim where you mind rape women into loving you often against their will! but it's okay as long as they meet the minimum height requirement right :sneaky: I agree with your point of view however, any argument you make should be an argument not just mindless drivel that's likely to start yet another heated debate here haha :p

Last edited:

Martingale

Oct 1, 2018
People are fighting over some trivial issues like "underage content" and "mind control"…

Meanwhile I am shocked at the developer completely missing the point of versioning.

0.6.0 has just about the same amount of changes as 0.5.9 had! How come one of them is just a revision bump and the other is full minor version bump?! You people make me sick…

• Angry
Reactions: gnuh and DrFree

thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020
Holy shit, poor Ami...this got dark now, I can't believe we have a dead girl in this game...Look at her face make me shudder, whoever kill her really need to be found
At least the "maybe Qarinah" scene ease my heart a little

sospecial

Aug 9, 2017
Played this like 2 months ago, like 15 minutes worth a content added in despite being like 30 versions ahead. At this point the guy is just bumping with versions.

aspar4gus

Mar 27, 2019
Wow.. so u guys actually played every version whenever it's released? i usually waited until it accumulates to at least 5 updates since the last i played

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Exactly! It's a sim where you mind rape women into loving you often against their will! but it's okay as long as they meet the minimum height requirement right :sneaky: I agree with your point of view however, any argument you make should be an argument not just mindless drivel that's likely to start yet another heated debate here haha :p
I do believe the fact that it's a child is all the argument needed.

sospecial

Aug 9, 2017
Wow.. so u guys actually played every version whenever it's released? i usually waited until it accumulates to at least 5 updates since the last i played
No I waited 2 months before coming back because this gets a new version ever few days.

Lolzi

Dec 16, 2018
not sad at all.she is a child after all..and that kind of content will never be on this site.
There is indeed such content on this website, the management are fully aware of which games they are (as they have specifically edited the opening posts) so I won't bother to name them. They are the exception owing to very specific circumstances but they are there.

That being said as the game is on Patreon and I can't find a disclaimer otherwise... I have to assume that all characters depicted are at or over the age of 18... regardless of what any of the characters might say as part of the script. It's either that or everyone is approx the age of 3 and we have to wait another 15 years before this content becomes legal... I know which one makes more sense to me.

Reactions: DrFree

Evil Earthworm Jim

Dec 21, 2019
I do believe the fact that it's a child is all the argument needed.
No, it's a flash card not an argument, friend :) One that's applicable to any morally questionable behavior in any circumstance, which I tried to convey above. If your argument is simply, "it's bad" you lose all focus. Don't get upset and let your feels do all the talking :) which is how you are coming across at the moment hasty pudding :p You know what it actually reminds me of, that episode of family guy where Louis Griffon is running for mayor. When shes asked about how she would handle her mayoral duties or polices shes dumb struck and simply replays to her critics and constituency with "9/11". She cercumvents the issue knowing that people are so passionate, so emotional involved in the subject matter she manages to shut down any reasonable discourse.

Last edited:

aspar4gus

Mar 27, 2019
No I waited 2 months before coming back because this gets a new version ever few days.
Yeah, 0.59 actually was the very first one i tried so i thought i was gonna wait until at least 0.65

thx for the info, might as well wait until 0.8 for the second try then

ankhtar

Jan 24, 2020
I would venture saying it's the very opposite of femdom as it is. Unless the MC can somehow turn any of the girls into one. He can have them change personalities apparently, if Chloe is any indication. I'd be curious to see it, if nothing else, even if I don't much care for that particular fetish personally.

Reactions: DrFree
4.40 star(s) 232 Votes