yoyomistro

Engaged Member
Jan 15, 2017
The site rules clearly forbid loli (defined as characters realistically and contextually portrayed as children with little or no secondary sexual characteristic development) content up to the discretion of moderation. Yes, there are games on here with young looking characters that act immature, but the context and explicit statements place them at 18 as well as them having physically matured secondary sexual characteristics; also all of those games fall under the " 2D and 'unrealistic' depictions are generally looked upon more favorably " provision. None of those things apply to Alice, so even if she was "lewded" any of that content would have to be pulled for the game to be posted on here. Obviously it would be easy to find elsewhere. And to people bringing up Qarinah, she's nowhere near the same. Have you honestly never seen a 4'8" 90 pound grown woman before? If not you need to get out more.

Thaluka

Jan 3, 2018
I find it a little unpleasant that there's an Alice card in that Patreon award pack of character cards you can plug into the base creation game. :cautious:

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
The site rules clearly forbid loli (defined as characters realistically and contextually portrayed as children with little or no secondary sexual characteristic development) content up to the discretion of moderation. Yes, there are games on here with young looking characters that act immature, but the context and explicit statements place them at 18 as well as them having physically matured secondary sexual characteristics; also all of those games fall under the " 2D and 'unrealistic' depictions are generally looked upon more favorably " provision. None of those things apply to Alice, so even if she was "lewded" any of that content would have to be pulled for the game to be posted on here. Obviously it would be easy to find elsewhere. And to people bringing up Qarinah, she's nowhere near the same. Have you honestly never seen a 4'8" 90 pound grown woman before? If not you need to get out more.
If you think Koikatsu girls look 'realistic' you need to get out more and meet some real women, since apparently you've never seen one before. We're not talking Daz renders or even Honey Select, we're talking extreme anime style here.

yoyomistro

Engaged Member
Jan 15, 2017
If you think Koikatsu girls look 'realistic' you need to get out more and meet some real women, since apparently you've never seen one before. We're not talking Daz renders or even Honey Select, we're talking extreme anime style here.
I'm not talking about the stylization of Qarinah or Alice, I'm talking about presentation. And as far as stylization, there are games on here with chibi characters that people have gotten mixed up with loli. Clearly proportionally characters in Koikatsu are close to realistic.

D

Deleted member 2107272

just leaving this ( ) footage out here as a sort of suggestion.

gnuh

Aug 23, 2019
People are fighting over some trivial issues like "underage content" and "mind control"…

Meanwhile I am shocked at the developer completely missing the point of versioning.

0.6.0 has just about the same amount of changes as 0.5.9 had! How come one of them is just a revision bump and the other is full minor version bump?! You people make me sick…

Most of the games I saw here have weird version name. For the author of this game, maybe you should number your version like this: Version "a.b.c"; you increase 'c' when you fix bug in general, you increase 'b' when there are new scene, leads or something like that, you increase 'a' when you have major changes, maybe when you finish the game, or a chapter in the game. Also, everytime you change 'b', 'c' comes back to 0 and the same applies to 'a' and 'b'. (eg: 0.6.0 → 0.7.0(new scene, leads...) → 0.7.1(fix stuff in the dialogue) ... → 1.0.0 (end game) → 1.1.0 (add a bad end) → 1.1.1 (fix bug))

That said, I only made some suggestions that seems to fit my pov. They can be sucks or even worse than your current way of bumping version.

Edit: if you want to convert, there's an easy way, the previous version could be 0.59.0 and the current one is 0.60.0. Theres no limit for these numbers so bump 'b' as you wish. Also, you could bump the version which MC moved to the mansion. It seems like a big content update to me.

Last edited:

Hibikiki

Sep 29, 2018
I find it a little unpleasant that there's an Alice card in that Patreon award pack of character cards you can plug into the base creation game. :cautious:
Then don't use it? Not like you're forced to use it or see any content related to it. Just seems like you're another persin making a big deal over nothing and causing the thread to derail for your dumb argument

Hibikiki

Sep 29, 2018
Alright so I need help finding some gallery scenes. Where can I find the last two scenes under "Others" and the last one under "Multiple"?

XoeSara

Aug 11, 2018
What's with the incest tag? I didn't notice it until 2 weeks ago but I can't hold back asking anymore.

masterdragonson

Engaged Member
Jan 30, 2018
What's with the incest tag? I didn't notice it until 2 weeks ago but I can't hold back asking anymore.
Luna (Bunny girl) repopulates her world with her sons
Jessica's friends offer a Mother Daughter Threesome
Minotaur girls is a threesome with two sisters, same with the Rinkos (Luna's daughters)

Reactions: DrFree and SST1337

XoeSara

Aug 11, 2018
Luna (Bunny girl) repopulates her world with her sons
Jessica's friends offer a Mother Daughter Threesome
Minotaur girls is a threesome with two sisters, same with the Rinkos (Luna's daughters)
In addition to what masterdragonson posted:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
......and I totally forgot about that and now my post looks incredibly stupid.

haven't played this since v0.5.3 or .4 since I was taking a break from it and completely forgot about those parts of the game.

4.40 star(s) 232 Votes