wolf3020

Jun 2, 2020
Just unpack the mod files and run the batch file and it should do its thing that way and still havent seen the full cheat menu YET....

wolf3020

Jun 2, 2020
after finishing talking to Morgana to go use your powers on someone at the start of the game, my game keeps crashing. is there a fix to this?
Just making sure, all file in the drive or all files of the game. Other than that thanks!
The answer to that I'd do the whole drive to be safe since the ExFat/Fat32 can contains buggy issues and NTFS is more stable in this way so all of your files in that particular drive. Also it could take time depending how much of the drive is needed to move to another drive.

Passerby#4554

Apr 3, 2019
Yeah dude, did what it said. Unren first, then copy the files into the game folder.
Then when you load the game and go to the flat or your room in the manor, there should be the cheaterinos and girls options to initiate those cheats.
*Edit*
I found that my zip file disappeared from the thread for the cheat mod, so I reuploaded it along with an application to decrypt rpa files and instructions on the changelog file to install the mod.

Last edited:

EvilTiger

Sep 4, 2017
So, i think that unlocking the nexus(or doing literally everything else) before progressing Emma story broke the game and now the game tells me to visit Morgana in the morning but nothing happens. I can see Emma in the background but talking to Morgana triggers her normal dialogue.

Reactions: BTLD

Evil Earthworm Jim

Dec 21, 2019
So, i think that unlocking the nexus(or doing literally everything else) before progressing Emma story broke the game and now the game tells me to visit Morgana in the morning but nothing happens. I can see Emma in the background but talking to Morgana triggers her normal dialogue.
I think a similar thing happens with
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: BTLD

BTLD

Engaged Member
Sep 18, 2017
Tbh i also have this problem with Emma story...completed everything else except her arc .
When i check with Morgana in the morning i see Emma there but can't interact with her.

wolf3020

Jun 2, 2020
Then when you load the game and go to the flat or your room in the manor, there should be the cheaterinos and girls options to initiate those cheats.
*Edit*
I found that my zip file disappeared from the thread for the cheat mod, so I reuploaded it along with an application to decrypt rpa files and instructions on the changelog file to install the mod.
I copied the game folder from the mod zip to the folder of the game and it finally worked after some confusion of it all LOL

BOSSX

Sep 19, 2018
anything new here or is it just an update i cant get my charisma up any more when i get the postion from the imp boy.

ArcGames

Game Developer
Jun 13, 2019
Update v0.6.3 was just released to all reward levels on and . As always, hitting the Sunday deadline means I'll be releasing the update to the public first thing on Wednesday morning :)

This week it's new Love events for both Madison and Veronica, new dialogue with the various girls in the college, the first of the repeatable events has been added to the Gallery, plus a whole slew of little changes and wide-ranging bugfixes. Hope you enjoy! :)

PLEASE NOTE: There will be NO CK update next Sunday as I'm taking my one-week-off-every-two-months break. However, I don't want to leave you all with nothing for a whole week so I will be uploading the prototype of a game I was working on before I started CK. Hopefully you'll have fun with it! :)

Changelog below, by request:
---------------------------------
CHANGELOG:
  • Madison: New Love Event!
  • Veronica: New Love Event!
  • College: Authority has levelled up! (New dialogue with the college girls)
  • Gallery: Car Wash Girls repeatable event has been added to the Gallery! (Need to do the event again to unlock it)
  • Misc: Changed "Return" to "Main Menu" in the EXTRAS screen to hopefully avoid confusion
  • Misc: Added a hint to the Insight training if you're at Insight 5 and try to meditate without having met Qarinah
  • Misc: Added "(May not be available in this version)" to Lyx's HINT
  • Bug: Positioned the Maps' "Clock" and "X" icons correctly
  • Bug: Fixed an "Exception Error" some people were getting when they started a new game
  • Bug: Added Veronica to the Gallery (for Android - already in PC/Mac/Linux in bugfix build). Whoops!
  • Bug: Gwen will no longer be in both her room and the livingroom simultaneously (Gwen clones confirmed?)
  • Bug: Pixie's wings no longer obscure her bio text
  • Bug: You will no longer be notified that you've unlocked a girl's swimsuit after every beach date
  • Bug: You can no longer buy the Hallowe'en poster in Act One

wolf3020

Jun 2, 2020
Update v0.6.3 was just released to all reward levels on and . As always, hitting the Sunday deadline means I'll be releasing the update to the public first thing on Wednesday morning :)

This week it's new Love events for both Madison and Veronica, new dialogue with the various girls in the college, the first of the repeatable events has been added to the Gallery, plus a whole slew of little changes and wide-ranging bugfixes. Hope you enjoy! :)

PLEASE NOTE: There will be NO CK update next Sunday as I'm taking my one-week-off-every-two-months break. However, I don't want to leave you all with nothing for a whole week so I will be uploading the prototype of a game I was working on before I started CK. Hopefully you'll have fun with it! :)

Changelog below, by request:
---------------------------------
CHANGELOG:
  • Madison: New Love Event!
  • Veronica: New Love Event!
  • College: Authority has levelled up! (New dialogue with the college girls)
  • Gallery: Car Wash Girls repeatable event has been added to the Gallery! (Need to do the event again to unlock it)
  • Misc: Changed "Return" to "Main Menu" in the EXTRAS screen to hopefully avoid confusion
  • Misc: Added a hint to the Insight training if you're at Insight 5 and try to meditate without having met Qarinah
  • Misc: Added "(May not be available in this version)" to Lyx's HINT
  • Bug: Positioned the Maps' "Clock" and "X" icons correctly
  • Bug: Fixed an "Exception Error" some people were getting when they started a new game
  • Bug: Added Veronica to the Gallery (for Android - already in PC/Mac/Linux in bugfix build). Whoops!
  • Bug: Gwen will no longer be in both her room and the livingroom simultaneously (Gwen clones confirmed?)
  • Bug: Pixie's wings no longer obscure her bio text
  • Bug: You will no longer be notified that you've unlocked a girl's swimsuit after every beach date
  • Bug: You can no longer buy the Hallowe'en poster in Act One
i got to say its looking good thus far and will be happy to see what you have done this time :D enjoy your time off

Reactions: Evil Earthworm Jim

masterdragonson

Engaged Member
Jan 30, 2018
0.61 to 0.62 link ?
I figured it would be better to re-baseline off 0.6.2 since so much of the internals changed. Though since actual game content wasn't added it might be better to just wait till 0.6.3 which just came out as I finished writing this :LOL:
https://f95zone.to/threads/corrupted-kingdoms-v0-6-2-arcgames.31912/post-3815709

Rough Summary 0.6.2

I'm somewhat surprised that ArcGames didn't add a Music Player to the Extras Menu :geek: Especially since quite a few people inquire about the in game music.

Pixie becomes the star of the show (New Icon, Loading Screen, Title Screen). Literally most things up front were changed to focus solely on her with other waifus be damned o_O Besides that if you made it to the end of this then you seen what 0.6.2 has to offer.

Reactions: CursedFlame91
D

Deleted member 2107272

When you have such wide time slots I don't think this is actually a problem, since she'd probably be in both locations at some point during the whole 'afternoon'.
In fact I think this is a nice feature - no more timeslot-hunting, if you wanna watch some scene with a girl you go ahead and watch it. Just gotta make it so watching it forwards time, if it should forward it that is.

DorcasAurelia

Nov 17, 2018
Admittedly I'm not the greatest Madison fan either, although I'd be curious to learn why she's (ever so slightly) less popular than Morgana. :unsure:
It's an interesting outcome. I wonder if people voted based on cuteness alone.
I'd guess it's mainly the lack of content and distinguishing characteristics. At the moment, her personality is somewhere between golddigger and doormat, and if you're into women with mature bodies, Jessica is clearly the superior choice.

4.40 star(s) 232 Votes