Heavy Sleeper

May 10, 2020
Let me clear myself. This game is Netori. I never said it isn’t. But saying there is no Netorare in a Netori is like saying no one is being robed because you are the robber. That’s the point.
But tagging something as netorare and tagging something as netori are totally different things. Which is the point of my statement, if you tag something netorare people will know that you'll lose LI. But if you tag something netori, you'll know that you'll see it from the mc point of you.

You know what? what if the site started to tag all male/female dom as just dom. The reason it's because it's appeal to very different groups of people, and one group won't enjoy one but would love the other and provoke different feeling.

NTR is way too vague for the different feeling it provokes by the two sides of the coin.

Last edited:

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
Let me clear myself. This game is Netori. I never said it isn’t. But saying there is no Netorare in a Netori is like saying no one is being robed because you are the robber. That’s the point.
The problem is that when people say there is NTR in the game everyone assumes that the mc is the one getting cucked (because that is the definition of NTR). And that is not what happens in the game. People usually are ok with netori.

Reactions: DrFree

Genji

Engaged Member
Dec 1, 2017
This game have netori which also a part of ntr.
Netorare-Unwilling partner getting forced to cheat on his/her partner.
Netorase-Willing Partner cheating on his/her partner.Usually we called it Cuckold.
Netori-We steal their partner.

Heavy Sleeper

May 10, 2020
Netorase-Willing Partner cheating on his/her partner.Usually we called it Cuckold.
this is not what I'm saying, and if you are saying all of this are the same you might as well say that fem dom and male dom are the same as all of them are just dom. Why make different tags? after all it's just dom, do you feel any different by the distiction of those tags?

Genji

Engaged Member
Dec 1, 2017
this is not what I'm saying, and if you are saying all of this are the same you might as well say that fem dom and male dom are the same as all of them are just dom. Why make different tags? after all it's just dom, do you feel any different by the distiction of those tags?
3 categories dude,duhh

Heavy Sleeper

May 10, 2020
3 categories dude,duhh
I feel like I was pretty clear about what I said. But never mind, I'm done trying to explain myself. I didn't want to get into in the first place. Just tag every netori game as ntr, I'm sure people who don't want their heart broken will be thrilled to know they wouldn't be able to tell the difference.

Khaitoh

Feb 28, 2018
:FacePalm: As I said, I agree this game is Netori... I’m not TAGGING IT as Netorare if Netori was a tag (shucks that it isn’t though) now, if someone, for some reason, puts their shoes on the one we are Netori-ing the girl as the MC, then that’s Netorare in their point of view.

Let’s use your example, It’s tagged as male dom/female dom... is there Submission there? Yes... but it isn’t the main point there. It’s the one who dominates. It’s the same here. This is Netori, but is there Netorare here, yes... but it isn’t the point here. But in a sense, it exist.

So, if you still don’t understand, if someone asked:

Is this Netorare or Netori? I would say Netori.
Is there Netorare here. Yes but we are the one inflicting it and not in the receiving end.

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
But the first 2 are very different from netori. Netorare/Netorase, the MC gets his girl stolen and in netori the mc is the one stealing the girl. And that is a very big difference because a lot of people will not even try a game if they know there are scenes where the MC's girls gets stolen. That is why people don't include netori in the NTR category.

Heavy Sleeper

May 10, 2020
Damn it.... Why does every thread need to have a NTR discussion? :confused:
I'm sorry, I'm at fault for it. I tried using only the site tags, and I ended up causing more problems by trying to explain something rather then leaving it alone. I'll do better, and stay away from this things in the future. I don't like going on about it either.

Reactions: Xanado

masterdragonson

Engaged Member
Jan 30, 2018
do you have the 0.6.2 patch? I cant seem to run the 0.6.3 and having an error
That should work on 0.6.2 as that was when the gui changed. If you mean an update patch for 0.6.1 to 0.6.2 that was skipped do to lack of actual content and the bloated size do to the internal files being rearranged.

Though it might be better just to post the error that you are having.

masterdragonson

Engaged Member
Jan 30, 2018
Damn it.... Why does every thread need to have a NTR discussion? :confused:
Because people like shooting the shit :coffee: The subtle nuance of if you have Netori then you have Netorare as both are the same situation under different perspectives (Are you taking or being taken from). It doesn't help that you will have the connoisseur that will point out the actual difference then the plebeian that uses the generic definition of "Other guy fuck girl, ugh!" (It's technically not right but enough people understand it to be a decent catch-all definition). This is followed by rabble rabble rabble, things will settle down, until someone else brings it up and like the ouroboros the cycle repeats.

Since it's one of those things that keep happening it's better just to get the popcorn

Reactions: Xanado

Xanado

May 9, 2018
Because people like shooting the shit :coffee: The subtle nuance of if you have Netori then you have Netorare as both are the same situation under different perspectives (Are you taking or being taken from). It doesn't help that you will have the connoisseur that will point out the actual difference then the plebeian that uses the generic definition of "Other guy fuck girl, ugh!" (It's technically not right but enough people understand it to be a decent catch-all definition). This is followed by rabble rabble rabble, things will settle down, until someone else brings it up and like the ouroboros the cycle repeats.

Since it's one of those things that keep happening it's better just to get the popcorn
I know.... It's just that it is the same discussion over and over again.:sleep:

• Haha
Reactions: masterdragonson

masterdragonson

Engaged Member
Jan 30, 2018
I know.... It's just that it is the same discussion over and over again.:sleep:
True but it's more in defense of fetishes :unsure: If you like NTR then you don't want someone tagging things that aren't it and if you dislike NTR then you want to know anything closely related to it.

It would be the same if someone likes petite girls but the closest tag is the loli one :sneaky: Now if you simply like 'big breast' then both are not for you (well there are lolis with big breast but warped concepts be damned right now :LOL:) but if you like a girl with a A-B cup well does the tag get you close to that or some other content that doesn't match what you actually wanted to find.

masterdragonson

Engaged Member
Jan 30, 2018
can't get the game to start anymore, not sure what's going on. tried re-extracting it didn't do anything
Are you using PC?

Did you extract it to a new location or are simply overwriting the folder with content? If you haven't tried a clean environment then give it a go. Back up saves, then delete the contents entirely before restoring it.

'game' folder should be around 1.04 GB for 0.6.3a

CorruptedKingdoms.exe is a simple renpy player that reads from the 'game' folder. You can swap this executable with another renpy game and it will work. Useful when some antivirus software falsely flags these when the icon changes.

Check to see if a third party program is blocking the application like say antivirus software.

Sometimes 'renpy' and 'lib' can have problems so restoring those might be advisable since some just update the 'game' folder.

If it displays any error messages then show them off, it could be helpful.

4.40 star(s) 233 Votes