Heavy Sleeper

May 10, 2020
There’s also ”Aunt” Jessica who is married, and Gwen who had a boyfriend before.
let's not get into this. But NTR usually meant to invoke jealousy in the player(based on the definition on this site). While Netori(stealing someone else LI. And seeing as there s no tag for it, cheating is used in those cases) is the opposite.

Reactions: DrFree

buggzy313

May 31, 2019
Madison fucking the driver.
i havent played this yet cuz i was gonna use autosave ... but its not here and i cant find my 6.2...i found my 6.1 but im worried if i open the auto save there to save it in save slot one itll break since the auto save last saved in 6.2

Khaitoh

Feb 28, 2018
let's not get into this. But NTR usually meant to invoke jealousy in the player(based on the definition on this site). While Netori(stealing someone else LI. And seeing as there s no tag for it, cheating is used in those cases) is the opposite.
Cheating if it was their own accord,MC actually used his powers on them though.

Heavy Sleeper

May 10, 2020
Cheating if it was their own accord,MC actually used his powers on them though.
that's doesn't change the definition of cheating(on this site), and seeing as there no tags for mc stealing other people LI that will have to do.

Cheating [A significant other having sex with someone other than their partner.]
from the tags rules, i'm using it because that's all we got on the site.

Heavy Sleeper

May 10, 2020
NTR is when someone steals MC's love interest. Netori is when the MC steals someone's girlfriend/wife. There is no NTR in the game. If you choose to tell Madison to seduce the driver that is not NTR either, because you're the the one asking her to do it.
pretty much. At this point it's just regular old willing cuckolding(with a varying degree because mind control). But the site uses differnt defition. and for the sake of why tags should be I'm using that definition.

Ntr [Designed to cause jealousy by having the romantic interest involved with someone other than the MC.]
Taken from the site rules. So they do have a valid point because of that. If they feel or the dev intended them to feel that

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
I think having the option to tell her to seduce the driver is kinda dumb tho. The MC has super powers if he is that worried about the driver telling Madison's husband what happened, he should've used shatter and he wouldn't have to worry about that anymore. I really want to see the MC using more his powers.

Heavy Sleeper

May 10, 2020
I think having the option to tell her to seduce the driver is kinda dumb tho. The MC has super powers if he is that worried about the driver telling Madison's husband what happened, he should've used shatter and he wouldn't have to worry about that anymore. I really want to see the MC using more his powers.
But he doesn't want to use shatter because he is not an asshole. The mc is trying to be a good guy, and almost every time in a story the good guy will not use their full power just to get what they want.

Seeing as this is a mind control game, a lot of it is a bit deluded but generally the mc is trying to do good. And gramps told him that using shatter is the worse thing he can do to a person.

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
Taken from the site rules. So they do have a valid point because of that. If they feel or the dev intended them to feel that
I don't know if you're refering to Madison's scene, but she only seduces the driver if you choose to tell her that. Why would they be jealous of something they told her to do? Other than that I don't think there are any other scenes in the game that would cause that.

Reactions: DorcasAurelia

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
But he doesn't want to use shatter because he is not an asshole. The mc is trying to be a good guy, and almost every time in a story the good guy will not use their full power just to get what they want.

Seeing as this is a mind control game, a lot of it is a bit deluded but generally the mc is trying to do good. And gramps told him that using shatter is the worse thing he can do to a person.
I agree, but in this case he knows that Madison's husband is working with the organisation, if he messes things up he could end up getting himself and others around him killed. I think in that situation shatter would be the best option to make sure the driver doesn't say anything.

Khaitoh

Feb 28, 2018
Well, yeah, game is Netori, but since the guy feels that there is Netorare here, I just said there is... It’s not just the main “view”... Coz Netori and Netorare are the two sides of the same coin. We Netori’d Jessica, Gwen, and soon Madison, and they are being Netorare’d by us in their respective partner’s eye. So if you put yourself in their shoes, that’s NTR, but since we are the MC here, this is indeed classified as Netori.

Hmmmmm... Now I kinda understand why devs insist that Netorare should stand for both Netorare and Netori....

Heavy Sleeper

May 10, 2020
I don't know if you're refering to Madison's scene, but she only seduces the driver if you choose to tell her that. Why would they be jealous of something they told her to do? Other than that I don't think there are any other scenes on the game that would cause that.
Because cuckolding is partially from jealousy, so even if you tell you gf/wife to sleep with another man you'll probably feel it. It's not bad(not that I like it), but that's just how people work. So you can call it that, solely based on the site way of using it.

I'm only using what the site is giving, and not going beyond that.

• Angry
Reactions: Master of Puppets

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
Because cuckolding is partially from jealousy, so even if you tell you gf/wife to sleep with another man you'll probably feel it. It's not bad(not that I like it), but that's just how people work. So you can call it that, solely based on the site way of using it.

I'm only using what the site is giving, and not going beyond that.
I get what you're saying, I just find it weird that people would get jealous because of that, when it's 100% their choice.

Last edited:

Heavy Sleeper

May 10, 2020
Well, yeah, game is Netori, but since the guy there is Netorare here... It’s not just the main “view”... Coz Netori and Netorare are the two sides of the same coin. We Netori’d Jessica, Gwen, and soon Madison, and they are being Netorare’d by us in their respective partner’s eye. So if you put yourself in their shoes, that’s NTR, but since we are the MC here, this is indeed Netori.

Hmmmmm... Now I kinda understand why devs insist that Netorare should stand for both Netorare and Netori....
what? that's the whole point of the distinction. To let the player know whether their LI will be stolen or they'll steal someone else's. I don't see myself in their husband/bf shoes and I don't care about them. But I do care about the mc, and what he feels.

I don't spend time playing as the husband/bf, I spend time as the mc seeing the world through his eyes. So yeah, netori and netorare are very different.

Let me write how usually a story goes, to try and relate it to netori.
I want to see the mc "win", where you beat the "bad guys". You see how they lost, but you don't care cause you stand on their pile of gold. You don't really play the game to see them beating the shit of you to take all your coin. You are the hero, you are the one left standing and you are left with a feeling of victory. That's why you are the mc.

You can make case(which is how I see things), that you simply like seeing women get corrupt or dominated. But those are very different things.

Last edited:

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
what? that's the whole point of the distinction. To let the player know whether their LI will be stolen or they'll steal someone else's. I don't see myself in their husband/bf shoes and I don't care about them. But I do care about the mc, and what he feels.

I don't spend time playing as the husband/bf, I spend time as the mc seeing the world through his eyes. So yeah, netori and netorare are very different.

Let me write how usually a story goes, to try and relate it to netori.
I want to see the mc "win", where you beat the "bad guys". You see how they lost, but you don't care cause you stand on their pile of gold. You don't really play the game to see them beating the shit of you to take all your coin. You are the hero, you are the one left standing and you are left with a feeling of victory. That's why you are the mc.

You can make case(which is how I see things), that you simply like seeing women get corrupt or dominated. But but those are very different things.
This is pretty much the reason why I never got the appeal of NTR, why would you want to spend time trying to build relationships with other characters to just see them with other guys in the end. It's like playing a Final fantasy or dragon quest game, and you get to the final boss, you lose and that is the end.

Last edited:

Heavy Sleeper

May 10, 2020
This is pretty much the reason why I never got the appeal of NTR, why would you want to spend time trying to build relationships with other characters to just see them with other guys in the end. It's like playing a Final fantasy or dragon quest game, and you get to the final boss, you lose and that is end.
As long as I know what what the theme of the game it's fine, because I just like seeing good dominion/corruption. But I don't really connect with the feeling of humiliation a lot of ntr/cuckolding stories have(not shaming, I'm just not into that part). But at the same time, I don't mix those two. As I either playing the dom, or a fly on the wall seeing the whole thing from the side.

Which is what I tried to say at the end, but I still stand with the rest of my statement.

Reactions: Badjourasmix

Khaitoh

Feb 28, 2018
Let me clear myself. This game is Netori. I never said it isn’t. But saying there is no Netorare in a Netori is like saying no one is being robed because you are the robber. That’s the point.

4.40 star(s) 232 Votes