Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
Hooray for update! Also, almost always forget it but, can we also get to Fuck Gwen in her "Dancing" Outfit (Don't mistake it for the Club one).
Isn't that just the club one without the shirt? Or are you thinking of another outfit?

I think having the option to tell her to seduce the driver is kinda dumb tho. The MC has super powers if he is that worried about the driver telling Madison's husband what happened, he should've used shatter and he wouldn't have to worry about that anymore. I really want to see the MC using more his powers.
The problem with that is that Madison is right there. Don't you think she might notice if we were to use our powers on him? We could get away with that in front of the manor girls, but Madison doesn't know that we're a wizard. Also regarding the moral aspect of it, saying 'MC is a good guy' is not true, there are good and bad options all over the place. I'd be more concerned with what Gramps said about Shatter, didn't he say that we shouldn't overuse it?

• Thinking Face
Reactions: masterdragonson

masterdragonson

Engaged Member
Jan 30, 2018
I'd be more concerned with what Gramps said about Shatter, didn't he say that we shouldn't overuse it?
Mostly he says it's a Wild Card, more along the lines of "this is an uncontrolled, and unstable ability" which the game implied early on that it has feedback issues (Chloe situation explains that part but the game quickly brushes it off) though that could be that this step wasn't followed with her "With SHATTER you must first beat down your victim's will and resolve", might attract unwanted attention "Well, even if you survive the attempts, there are greater forces at work than the mere Council", and sums up the warning with "Shatter is the nuclear option" along with "Every use risks your life and the lives of those around you".

But unwanted attention would mean the game is tracking who all you Shattered with some consequences in store... While the game does track this at the moment not really any consequences happen (Most of the people you use it on get side lined for a later update or spirited away). Would be nice to see some consequences though :cool: I especially like when choices matter. Maybe Eldritch girls will jump the player if he shatters x people :LOL: Or the Kunoichi ninja girls will covertly protect the peace :sneaky: Sounds better that they have more purpose then making it so you didn't have to train with gramps

Reactions: Darkaura

JayAn

Jul 20, 2018
How's the game implementation of the pregnancy content? Have been a while since the underlying of the first codes for this system took place.

masterdragonson

Engaged Member
Jan 30, 2018
How's the game implementation of the pregnancy content? Have been a while since the underlying of the first codes for this system took place.
Good question, it was teased as being implemented but so far nada. Not even a way to say you want to trigger it yet.

KingWeWuz

Mar 8, 2019
I wouldn't be surprised if chastity turned out to be the mc's long lost sister. I'm pretty sure there was some set up for that though I can't remember the specifics. Though I wouldn't want that tbh.

Dooder

Aug 21, 2017
Finally decided to try this game and I can say Im actually surpriced.
Plot is actually interesting enough to hold the game even if the hentai was removed.

4.40 star(s) 233 Votes