Rosen King

Engaged Member
May 29, 2019
It's less a typo and more of a word missing. Missing the word "is" between kind and capable to make the sentence more coherent.
No, just like using fancy words like "genteel", that sort of speech pattern is associated with more pompous and formal (and genteel) characters like Luna. For example, "Such foolishness. 'Twas a mistake to think you above this behavior, it seems."

Reactions: wolf3020

Seronkai

Nov 11, 2017
Not sure if this has been asked and answered already but does anyone what he uses to make the character models and scenes of this game?

Lahur

Jul 15, 2020
I wish to make a small comment/recomendation for the Dev about a little detail.
If it were possible, change the ending sprite for when the MC climaxes with every animated fuck from cumming separate (i guess to show the D) to cumming close to the girls. I mean, both sprites are used and to me just looks more natural to push in the last moment or the girls to push themselves when cumming, rather than separate the bodies.
I mean is just a small change but can make a big difference.
Oh and to tell i just love this game, every aspect of it.

Rosen King

Engaged Member
May 29, 2019
So I'm interested in your opinions about the fey story. Who do you think is the culprit behind
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I've got a few notes on that:

1. There's actually one plot point that was mentioned earlier, but I'm not sure whether it's actually relevant or if the dev just forgot about it. Back at the end of Act 1, we're told that

2. During the investigation at the farm, we're told that the smell of the creature is "all mixed up", suggesting that the answer might not be as straightforward as naming a single person. Especially since whoever it was seems to have completely changed priorities and suddenly run back for no reason, possibly because there's more than one personality at play - and possibly more than one form.

3. But then there's a more straightforward, classic detective cliche.

Last edited:

Junks

Feb 22, 2020
Hello! Going back and playing from the beginning and can seem to get the first meeting with Jessica to trigger, I have tried leaving the flat and coming right back, going to the shops, morgana's, the farm, the bar, etc. and then coming right back and I have tried taking Kana to the festival and none of it seems to work. Is there a set number of days that need to pass, I am currently on day 17, or am I just having really bad luck with her triggering? Thanks in advance!
I am having the same issue. The game is pretty much stuck without being able to meet Jessica. All Pixie is telling me to do is "walk around and come back" nothing I try triggers the event. I went to every location at every time of the day.

Edit: I managed to get it to trigger after progressing Emma's story and unlocking the College campus. At least I think that is what triggered the event... I restarted the game three times to make it happen.

Last edited:

StarsMan423

May 3, 2018
I've got a few notes on that:

1. There's actually one plot point that was mentioned earlier, but I'm not sure whether it's actually relevant or if the dev just forgot about it. Back at the end of Act 1, we're told that

2. During the investigation at the farm, we're told that the smell of the creature is "all mixed up", suggesting that the answer might not be as straightforward as naming a single person. Especially since whoever it was seems to have completely changed priorities and suddenly run back for no reason, possibly because there's more than one personality at play - and possibly more than one form.

3. But then there's a more straightforward, classic detective cliche.

Reactions: Mattex65
4.40 star(s) 232 Votes