Cross Zero

Jun 12, 2018
  • Chloe: You can now visit Chloe's room at night for some naughty fun!
  • Gwen: You can now visit Gwen's room at night for some naughty fun!
  • Jessica: You can now visit Jessica's room at night for some naughty fun!
Dafuq? Are you reading my mind? Or is this like THE most wanted thing everyone wants right now? Because I sure do...

Reactions: ArcGames

wolf3020

Jun 2, 2020
Update v0.6.4 was just released on and to all Patrons/Subs. As always, hitting the Sunday deadline means that I'll be releasing the update publicly first thing on Wednesday morning :)

I'm back from my break, so it's on with the content updates! This week it's a new Annie story event, plus you can now have fun with Jessica, Chloe and Gwen in their rooms at night! Also, some changes that were present in the Wednesday 0.6.3a release, but I'm including them in the changelog for people who didn't download that one. Hope you enjoy! :)

Changelog below, by request:
---------------------------------
CHANGELOG:
  • Annie: New Story Event!
  • Gallery: Ice Cream Girls repeatable event has been added to the Gallery! (Need to do the event again to unlock it)
  • LAG: Some of you have been experiencing lag/stuttering in the game. Well, no longer! Thanks to Komisari for showing me what was causing the problem and suggesting a fix which is working perfectly! No more lag in CK! :) (In 0.6.3a update)
  • Misc: Related to the above - because the lag was caused by the game autosaving constantly the game will now autosave only when the in-game time changes. (In 0.6.3a update)
  • Bug: Fixed an issue where, if you were hovering over an icon in the Inventory, Leads or Powers menu and pressed ESC the text would remain. It now disappears as it should. (In 0.6.3a update)
  • Bug: Fixed an "image not found" error when meeting Lyx and Madison and unlocking their cards (In 0.6.3a update)
  • Bug: Fixed a small typo in Morgana's character card (In 0.6.3a update)
  • Bug: Can no longer knock on Gwen's door on weekday evenings (Shh! She's sleeping!) (In 0.6.3a update)
  • Bug: Fixed an issue that prevented you progressing Emma's storyline if you were at a certain point in the Fey story
  • Bug: The game will no longer accidentally reveal Lyx's name before she tells you it
  • Bug: Jessica will now be referred to as "Aunt Jessica" in her replays if you've unlocked that Quirk
  • Bug: "X" icon on property cards is now positioned correctly
  • Bug: Typo fixes (dialogue)
--------------------------------

In Act Two, once you've opened the Nexus, buy matches from the General Store and light the candle at the entrance to Luna's demesne (the tunnels). Then follow the direction of the "flickering flame". It's an actual dungeon/maze so it'll take about 14 steps to get to the end :)

that would work well and i have an suggestion bout the girls that he freed up in the 3 women scene with jessica they can actually live in the mansion (just an idea) that is :D

Mihanya

Jul 10, 2020
Update v0.6.4 was just released on and to all Patrons/Subs. As always, hitting the Sunday deadline means that I'll be releasing the update publicly first thing on Wednesday morning :)

I'm back from my break, so it's on with the content updates! This week it's a new Annie story event, plus you can now have fun with Jessica, Chloe and Gwen in their rooms at night! Also, some changes that were present in the Wednesday 0.6.3a release, but I'm including them in the changelog for people who didn't download that one. Hope you enjoy! :)

Changelog below, by request:
---------------------------------
CHANGELOG:
  • Annie: New Story Event!
  • Gallery: Ice Cream Girls repeatable event has been added to the Gallery! (Need to do the event again to unlock it)
  • LAG: Some of you have been experiencing lag/stuttering in the game. Well, no longer! Thanks to Komisari for showing me what was causing the problem and suggesting a fix which is working perfectly! No more lag in CK! :) (In 0.6.3a update)
  • Misc: Related to the above - because the lag was caused by the game autosaving constantly the game will now autosave only when the in-game time changes. (In 0.6.3a update)
  • Bug: Fixed an issue where, if you were hovering over an icon in the Inventory, Leads or Powers menu and pressed ESC the text would remain. It now disappears as it should. (In 0.6.3a update)
  • Bug: Fixed an "image not found" error when meeting Lyx and Madison and unlocking their cards (In 0.6.3a update)
  • Bug: Fixed a small typo in Morgana's character card (In 0.6.3a update)
  • Bug: Can no longer knock on Gwen's door on weekday evenings (Shh! She's sleeping!) (In 0.6.3a update)
  • Bug: Fixed an issue that prevented you progressing Emma's storyline if you were at a certain point in the Fey story
  • Bug: The game will no longer accidentally reveal Lyx's name before she tells you it
  • Bug: Jessica will now be referred to as "Aunt Jessica" in her replays if you've unlocked that Quirk
  • Bug: "X" icon on property cards is now positioned correctly
  • Bug: Typo fixes (dialogue)
--------------------------------

In Act Two, once you've opened the Nexus, buy matches from the General Store and light the candle at the entrance to Luna's demesne (the tunnels). Then follow the direction of the "flickering flame". It's an actual dungeon/maze so it'll take about 14 steps to get to the end :)
Hi, i don't know where to write it, so will try here.
Somehow, there is no Samantha's scenes in gallery, even after rescue from fire and so on:Kappa: Is it bug or a feature?
Also, big thanks for a game)

yvvki

Jul 31, 2020
I think the main menu can be improved for better aesthetic and easier navigation.
Just a suggestion, it would be awesome if the text is not too big.

The old main menu is better in my opinion, but I guess it's not touch-screen friendly.
Maybe add some button?

Anyway, thanks for the update!
I haven't played this since 4.2

Reactions: masterdragonson

masterdragonson

Engaged Member
Jan 30, 2018
Somehow, there is no Samantha's scenes in gallery, even after rescue from fire and so on:Kappa: Is it bug or a feature?
Well the updated Gallery is still roughly shiny and new so some things are still missing. Kunoichi ninja girls are also not in the gallery.
On the bright side looks like the Ice Cream girls were added.

Reactions: Aoi94

ArcGames

Game Developer
Jun 13, 2019
that would work well and i have an suggestion bout the girls that he freed up in the 3 women scene with jessica they can actually live in the mansion (just an idea) that is :D
All the "House Ladies" will have one extra scene and then after that I'll be hosting a poll to see if people want them as repeatable/visitable characters. If the votes say yes then they'll move into the Manor (if you told them to sell their houses/leave their husbands) :)

The repeatable events are being added into the gallery piece by piece in each update - Samantha will likely be added in the next update. Sorry to make you wait! :)

Reactions: L30 and TundraLupus

masterdragonson

Engaged Member
Jan 30, 2018
All the "House Ladies" will have one extra scene and then after that I'll be hosting a poll to see if people want them as repeatable/visitable characters. If the votes say yes then they'll move into the Manor (if you told them to sell their houses/leave their husbands) :)
Any idea when this poll will become available?

-Hex-

Purging Heresy
Donor
Compressor
Sep 18, 2017
In all seriousness, who'd say no to that? I know i wouldn't

masterdragonson

Engaged Member
Jan 30, 2018
Most likely after Arc add in the events for the other two house ladies
I was hoping for something a little more precise as far as timelines go :p It's been a few months since they were originally introduced and a couple more months since Laura got something. Is this like a couple months, next year, or someday™?

This isn't the first time ArcGames has mentioned having a poll for them.

• Haha
Reactions: Evil Earthworm Jim

StarsMan423

May 3, 2018
I was hoping for something a little more precise as far as timelines go :p It's been a few months since they were originally introduced and a couple more months since Laura got something. Is this like a couple months, next year, or someday™?

This isn't the first time ArcGames has mentioned having a poll for them.
I'm Hoping that it will be within the next two months since the girls were added somewhere during October.

Reactions: masterdragonson

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
It definitely seems like a natural thing for them to move in after you had them sell their houses. A lot of the other minor girls may not do so, but those ones feel like they should. Have you given any thought to how to tie the other minor girls into everything? Personally I would have a scene or two where they dump their old boyfriend (if they have one) and commit to you, then after that a menu (probably a mobile phone contacts list) on which you can call them up to fuck.

masterdragonson

Engaged Member
Jan 30, 2018
kana needs content
All the girls need content :love: As for Main Girls that haven't seen enough love yet:
* Annie at best has a scene were she spills milk on herself. She's one of the original girls and still no H Scenes (Even in 0.6.4)
* Emma remains "untouched" though did get a handjob scene.
* Luna well she got an obscured scene were she screws her son. It wasn't even worth putting into the Gallery...
* Lyx got a handjob scene and seen masturbating in a few others. There must be more we can do for Science!
* Madison just recently got a handjob scene.
* Morgana still only has her early masturbation scene.
* Roxy had a failed blowjob scene... Another that wasn't worth putting into the Gallery...
* Veronica just recently got a blowjob scene.

While I agree Adorable Kana needs more she at least has a repeatable date, a cutesy cosplay event, gives the player a gift for their room, paizuri, and doggy style (one of which she is happily drunk). Needless to say there are a lot of girls currently in the queue :coffee:

Luckily though Kana placed 2nd in the recent popularity poll so hopefully she gets more soon.

kajidiablo

Apr 8, 2018
out of curiosity about how long is play time currently? this has piqued my interest but wouldnt mind waiting a while for a decent amount of play time (couple hours at least)

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
out of curiosity about how long is play time currently? this has piqued my interest but wouldnt mind waiting a while for a decent amount of play time (couple hours at least)
It's hard to say when play time is spread over dozens of short sessions following each update, but at least a couple of hours, yes.

Reactions: kajidiablo
4.40 star(s) 232 Votes