ArcGames

Game Developer
Jun 13, 2019
Update v0.6.4 was just released to the public :) Download links, changelog, etc. all available in the OP as always.

I'm back from my break, so it's on with the content updates! This week it's a new Annie story event, plus you can now have fun with Jessica, Chloe and Gwen in their rooms at night! Hope you enjoy! :)

Oh damn it!
I just wanted to go back to this game and try the 6.3 version, but it looks like all my savegame files are gone.
My last version is on 5.5, but looking inside there are no savegames. No idea how this happened. Maybe the saves have been in an older version which i have deleted after installing 5.5 but i forgot to transfer the saves.

Could someone be so kind and upload his savegame folder so i don't have to start fresh?
Unfortunately all my save games are riddled with devcode, but you can find a 0.6.0 save pinned to the #help channel in the CK Discord, and people there are always willing to share more up to date saves if you need them :)

thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020
Update v0.6.4 was just released to the public :) Download links, changelog, etc. all available in the OP as always.

I'm back from my break, so it's on with the content updates! This week it's a new Annie story event, plus you can now have fun with Jessica, Chloe and Gwen in their rooms at night! Hope you enjoy! :)

Unfortunately all my save games are riddled with devcode, but you can find a 0.6.0 save pinned to the #help channel in the CK Discord, and people there are always willing to share more up to date saves if you need them :)
WOOOOHOOOOO, finally a new Annie event...and we could even sneaking into the girls room to having fun now, truly best day ever...

kajidiablo

Apr 8, 2018
Reactions to 0.6.4:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
with annie i would agree with the other tho "perving on family" is believable from an easy story point of view if you live with family and want access to others its the simplest form of an example granted irl it would be accidental and more random but its a game and its hard to make something up thats believable yet enjoyable would you enjoy once off or being able to just perv, majority wants to perv here lol, as for the daddy part well, there is a fetish where woman act like kids and the "daddy" takes care of them like a kid so hey, theres also the possibility of "daddy issues" and her shattered and semi repaired mind is dealing with repressed memories of it all but inevitably theres an "explanation" sense to it all if you think about it after all she had her mind broken then patched back together not sure if the whole "restore" part is the dev test bit but she isnt exactly the same with both mental formats "daddy issues" range all over from wanting attention becoming repressed sexual feelings to wanting attention from someone like said father or even attention from an authoritative figure they care about

Nov 4, 2018
The more unfinished the better. This way speed runners always have to reset their runs and get the fastest time again!
Well for most who go full on skip with this game,
Is because they've beat it already several times,
It gets boring af after the 5th time or so,
Just to experience a couple updates worth of new content,
Which is rarely even worth it due to updates consisting of 1 or 2 new scenes,
And various fixes (very small indeed like Pixy).

kajidiablo

Apr 8, 2018
Well for most who go full on skip with this game,
Is because they've beat it already several times,
It gets boring af after the 5th time or so,
Just to experience a couple updates worth of new content,
Which is rarely even worth it due to updates consisting of 1 or 2 new scenes,
And various fixes (very small indeed like Pixy).
cant say i ever "start over" unless the game rewrites the base which causes screwed saves forcing me too otherwise you gotta really love something to replay it that often after over 1k games i cant even find myself wanting to do that with games i love having beat them 20 times or so knowing every in and out gets old, nothing new, no surprises just not my style i guess tho i got a great memory when it counts so meh

masterdragonson

Engaged Member
Jan 30, 2018
Here is an unofficial update patch for those that already have 0.6.3a
CorruptedKingdoms-0.6.4-pc update patch.rar

Evil Earthworm Jim

Dec 21, 2019
Here is an unofficial update patch for those that already have 0.6.3a
CorruptedKingdoms-0.6.4-pc update patch.rar
Mega

Workupload

I must admit I'm very disappointed, after reading everything and looking through those spoiler tabs I couldn't find a single trademark :cautious: one and a half stars.

Last edited:
4.40 star(s) 232 Votes