Nov 4, 2018
cant say i ever "start over" unless the game rewrites the base which causes screwed saves forcing me too otherwise you gotta really love something to replay it that often after over 1k games i cant even find myself wanting to do that with games i love having beat them 20 times or so knowing every in and out gets old, nothing new, no surprises just not my style i guess tho i got a great memory when it counts so meh
It's indeed a good game it just happens to be a really slow overall build,
And it's mostly the grinding that's being skipped through or edited through,
Like adding millions so you don't have to grind for funds.

I'm looking forward to pregnancy becoming an actual part of the game not just a dream sequence,
And dungeon content that was actually removed for reworking but got put on the backburner with pregnancy.

It'll probably be years before they actually get put in at this rate.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: masterdragonson

kajidiablo

Apr 8, 2018
It's indeed a good game it just happens to be a really slow overall build,
And it's mostly the grinding that's being skipped through or edited through,
Like adding millions so you don't have to grind for funds.

I'm looking forward to pregnancy becoming an actual part of the game not just a dream sequence,
And dungeon content that was actually removed for reworking but got put on the backburner with pregnancy.

It'll probably be years before they actually get put in at this rate.
considering the amount of updates and when it was posted seems like lots has been done in a relatively short time frame if you want a game going for long haul look at something like the deluca family or renryuu ascension both good games but been going for years now lol by comparison this is a project of love pumping out updates quite fast even if its short chunks each time instead of long waits for a sizable chunk with how pacing is and how much is done id give this game about a year apox for finishing unless he really adds a ton to it because everything is trying to wrap itself up as it currently is and most love interests are near maxed with half the properties being able to be baught and maxed as well

EDIT: ofc i would love to be proven wrong and see a massive amount of content added more love progress added and what not but as it stands thats my assumption based on all the other games 18+ or not i have seen go through an "EA" development as for chapters i would as i said love to be proven wrong and have a whole big story chunk come about because right now youve won over some of the fey somewhat and most the humans, and based on plot once you win over the fey and humans you have your "army" to take on anything so to speak

Last edited:

masterdragonson

Engaged Member
Jan 30, 2018
maybe I'm taking crazy pills, but I do not recall a single instance of familial love, step or otherwise, the incest tag is a lie!
Well for the sudo incest then

* Jessica can be your 'Aunt', though it would be nice to see a scene were she royally plays up banging her 'Nephew' and a possible reunion where she calls your Mom 'sister' :p

* A real stretch of the imagination as this is more Nun play but Chastity will call you "Little Brother", not sure if ArcGames will include the option to call her "Big Sister" but I throw this in for the lols

If you wanted real incest well currently that is Mother & Daughter, and Sister & Sister in threesomes with the player along with a stand-alone Mother & Son scene.

* Amongst Jessica's friends is a Mother Daughter duo, Renee & Julie, that you can sleep with.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

* Luna repopulates her world with her son while her daughters watch.
* It's been awhile since we seen the Rinkos so it's easy to forget that they are sisters.

* In Asteria's story line you meet two sisters, Zoe & Penny.

* The Fairies might be family since they all have the same character model

Last edited:
Reactions: Twistty

JF567

Aug 20, 2018
how the hell do I unlock Aura? I have the witch's cottage but she keeps saying the same thing and never has me look for mushrooms, and pixie just keeps wanting ice cream that i have no idea where to find.

witch:
help with problem -> doesn't seem magical, make her teach me
do you need more -> the workshop is full

Pixie:
how are you -> ICE CREAM

masterdragonson

Engaged Member
Jan 30, 2018
how the hell do I unlock Aura? I have the witch's cottage but she keeps saying the same thing and never has me look for mushrooms, and pixie just keeps wanting ice cream that i have no idea where to find.

witch:
help with problem -> doesn't seem magical, make her teach me
do you need more -> the workshop is full

Pixie:
how are you -> ICE CREAM
What's your Magical Stat?
If you haven't learned "Endure" yet she won't be 'witchy' enough.
If you artificially boosted Magical either through Console or Glitch the game might think you already learned it. In the event you know how to use the Console then you can look up the real value of stats_magical.

While Pixie was probably meant to be a guide she was never coded as such... Somewhat sad as that might be useful especially if she had some error correction for offset stats.

masterdragonson

Engaged Member
Jan 30, 2018
Is there even a way to Help Madison and Veronica in the night at the college? Haven found a way to get a Car except for the Car washing scenes
Funny enough you don't get a chance to give them a ride. Instead if your stats are high enough you can convince them to walk with you from the school all the way to the marina. Illogical but eh it works... Why you couldn't have flaunted some money and called a taxi, who knows :LOL:

Runastia

May 11, 2018
Funny enough you don't get a chance to give them a ride. Instead if your stats are high enough you can convince them to walk with you from the school all the way to the marina. Illogical but eh it works... Why you couldn't have flaunted some money and called a taxi, who knows :LOL:
So i guess im only missing Charisma 5 which idk how to get.

robbe36

Feb 27, 2019
can someone maby post a full save file for the new update beceause i have everything accept the veronica scene and i think i cant get it anymore i cant get it beceause my last save is waaaaaay back

Terut

Nov 16, 2017
This is just a dumb comment the creator can ignore, but has anybody else felt that the names of Chloe and Gwen should be swapped? The blond has always struck me as more of a Chloe, and vice versa. I always get the names confused lol

darkmega926

Jun 6, 2017
How do I unlock the girl in the profile page that's between Lily and Lyx? Or is it just there to mess with me.

Last edited:

Redpeach

May 30, 2018
i found the book in the bar to get another charisma lvl but im still stuck at 4 charisma what are all the charisma lvl ups?

4.40 star(s) 232 Votes