IncubusDreams

Jul 15, 2020
i found the book in the bar to get another charisma lvl but im still stuck at 4 charisma what are all the charisma lvl ups?
They are all in the bar, every morning until you run out, they might be tied to specific other things, but they are all there if i recall correctly.

maybim2legit

Jul 18, 2020
Is there a cheat mod to get max money? The game is awesome so far in act 2 but grinding out this money seems like its gonna be a drag.

aspar4gus

Mar 27, 2019
Is there a cheat mod to get max money? The game is awesome so far in act 2 but grinding out this money seems like its gonna be a drag.
I don't know about mods but i usually just use a renpy save editor and edit the money value

edit: that being said, i didn't exactly remember using it on this game since i didn't feel the need (there are other games where the cost of stuffs are on the range of $1000~ while the act of making money only yield u $1 / $10 per job, now on unbalanced grindfest like those i used save editor)

shakey2

Mar 6, 2018
ArcGames said:
  • Chloe: You can now visit Chloe's room at night for some naughty fun!
  • Gwen: You can now visit Gwen's room at night for some naughty fun!
  • Jessica: You can now visit Jessica's room at night for some naughty fun!
Finally! I've been religiously checking their rooms at night since the mansion stuff got added hoping to get an event (mostly wanting a "catching them masturbating" type scene).

Peserval

Compressor
May 3, 2017
Corrupted Kingdoms [v0.6.4] compressed*

*This is unofficial version, compression lowers quality of Images/Audio/Video and can potentially break the game

StarsMan423

May 3, 2018
This is just a dumb comment the creator can ignore, but has anybody else felt that the names of Chloe and Gwen should be swapped? The blond has always struck me as more of a Chloe, and vice versa. I always get the names confused lol
Feel ya. But I on the other hand always calls them both Gwen. I just can't remember Chloe name.

StarsMan423

May 3, 2018
Yo, do anyone know how this game works BTW. Is it just pictures and videos or do it also use some form of coding. Like how much learning would you need to make a Ren'Py Visual Novel with or without using a game like KoiKatu for the art?

Heavy Sleeper

May 10, 2020
Yo, do anyone know how this game works BTW. Is it just pictures and videos or do it also use some form of coding. Like how much learning would you need to make a Ren'Py Visual Novel with or without using a game like KoiKatu for the art?
This is not the thread for that. Go to the development threads. But yes, you'll need to know how to code for everything to work.

4.40 star(s) 232 Votes