Passerby#4554

Apr 3, 2019
how the Quirk are unlocked??
Quirks are unlocked when you meet certain conditions; not all the conditions are available right now and as far as I know, they're just achievement-like things with no real effect on the game. That may change in the future, but for now, you just need to analyze each quirk name, drum up some theories, and experiment; some may be obvious while others will be deviously tricky.

Rosen King

Engaged Member
May 29, 2019
Thanks, is there a list or which Quirk are ready, the aunt's Quirk I have not found
I think the only ones in the game right now are Auntie for Jessica (when she asks whether you want to call her your aunt or not) and Cocksleeve for Pixie (when you try to make her bigger for sex but let her shrink back down around your cock).

Rosen King

Engaged Member
May 29, 2019
Why is this tagged as BDSM? I'm pretty sure it has no content like that...
Oh right, the relevant scenes were temporarily removed. You can buy a sex dungeon for the manor that used to let you train the girls' submissiveness stat, but that's apparently being reworked. There's a pretty clear indication that it'll be used for BDSM-related plot stuff in the future, likely involving Chastity and/or Morgana, but tags are for content that's currently in the game... I guess the tag should be taken down for now, unless there are any other scenes I'm forgetting.

Reactions: DorcasAurelia

Dickard

May 27, 2018
The protagonist's kind of a dumbass. I got to that one part where he realizes he needs to control Veronica to get info about Emma but she's wearing gloves and his brilliant idea is to go and completely naturally touch her leg. You know, rather than the obvious choice of going to shake her hand and mentioning that it's rude to shake hands while wearing gloves, because that's an actual thing.

Pretty great.

• Haha
Reactions: Master of Puppets

TundraLupus

Apr 8, 2020
The protagonist's kind of a dumbass. I got to that one part where he realizes he needs to control Veronica to get info about Emma but she's wearing gloves and his brilliant idea is to go and completely naturally touch her leg.
You know, rather than going the obvious route of going to shake her hand and mentioning that it's rude to shake hands while wearing gloves, because that's an actual thing.

Pretty great.
Is it? I agree that he could have gone a less awkward route, but where in the world the glove thing is rude? I'm really curious, not trolling.

Rosen King

Engaged Member
May 29, 2019
Is it? I agree that he could have gone a less awkward route, but where in the world the glove thing is rude? I'm really curious, not trolling.
Yeah, I definitely wouldn't see that as the "obvious" choice, and I would think Veronica would probably get on his case even harder if he tried to insist that she remove her gloves. Telling a woman that she has to make skin contact with you would creep someone out even if they weren't already prone to label you as a pervert just for being a man visiting an all-female college. She'd probably say something about how she's wearing gloves so that she can do the "polite" thing and shake your hand in the first place, instead of just refusing to touch someone as disgusting as you.

Dickard

May 27, 2018
That's just what I've always heard. I don't really have a specific source on that.
I guess it's a mixed opinions kind of thing, but most agree that you should at least take off your gloves if the other person isn't wearing any.

DrFree

Apr 23, 2019
I know we fought over tags not too long ago, but how come there is no "male domination" here? You would think that almost comes along with the mind control one.

Vitklim

Feb 22, 2018
Played through the game again after holding off for a full 12 patches, and still impressed with it and the work being done. Something about this game's artstyle works for me, despite the fact that it looks really awkward on the surface. And that's not even talking about the fantastic story and really darn good gameplay for a ren'py game.

Reactions: ArcGames
4.40 star(s) 232 Votes