masterdragonson

Engaged Member
Jan 30, 2018
We need more Milf content. Specifically the housewives. More specifically, Renee and her daughter. Also curious about what we'll be able to do in the dungeon.
Well when the dungeon DID have content it was spankings for Gwen and Jessica. That was when the Slave Stat was a thing which is odd there wasn't any content for Chloe...

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

As for Side Girls who knows, ArcGames seems happier adding new ones instead of cycling through the existing ones.

masterdragonson

Engaged Member
Jan 30, 2018
Apparently ArcGames is releasing a few additional Tiers come tomorrow.

Highlights:
Vanguard Tiers
Level Two for $2 (Limit 20, Sold Out) - Same as Level Two $5, get access to Patreon Polls (though those rarely come out every month) and HD Wallpaper.
Level Three $6 (Limit 20, Sold Out) - Same as Level Three $10, mostly Discord perks as I can't recall ever seeing a 'Character Style Poll' oh and Character Cards so you can ogle the girls as much as you want
Level Four $11 (Limit 20, Sold Out) - Same as Level Four $20, access to Deleted Scenes and Concept Art through Discord. Your name in the credits is a temporary perk since maintaining a text file is hard

These also put you in the list of 'Record of the Vanguards', which seems that if you drop your pledge you can come back later and resume at that tier. Though they do make a remark about "priority access" so it could mean that if no one took your slot *shrugs* If interested in clarification on any of these feel free to comment on that Patreon Page.

New Tiers
Level Five $25 (Limit 4, Sold Out) - Request 1 custom picture per month with up to 2 girls. Seems you could just do that up with the Character Cards from Level Three but eh it exist.
Level Six $50 (Limit 4, 4 Left) - You are literally paying twice what a fully released indie game is on Steam... Request 2 custom pictures per month with up to 4 girls or one animation (up to 3 girls)
Full Control $100 - Your name in the credits (For Realz this time), ArcGame promises to help you hide the bodies of your enemies :devilish:

Edit: Vanguard Tiers were increased by $1 since tiers on the same price point were causing problems :p

Last edited:

masterdragonson

Engaged Member
Jan 30, 2018
do y'all know how to convince girls to come live at the manor with u
Yes, either they must be your landlady and she invites you to live with her at her manor, they must work for her so she feels comfortable having them live with her, or she must be your trusted travel companion.

If you actually meant girls besides Jessica, Chloe, Gwen, and Pixie well so far there isn't a way to do that. Kana would get more breeding in if that was possible. Maybe ArcGames will add that someday™

Reactions: Evil Earthworm Jim

lolicage

Feb 18, 2020
when you go around with jessica to buy houses, do you ever meet those girls again? i feel like it's such a waste to introduce 3 different areas and 4 different girls only for them to be gone in a minute.

Reactions: masterdragonson

Rosen King

Engaged Member
May 29, 2019
when you go around with jessica to buy houses, do you ever meet those girls again? i feel like it's such a waste to introduce 3 different areas and 4 different girls only for them to be gone in a minute.
One of them shows up again later on, and I believe the dev has said that they'll probably get more of a recurring role in the future due to their popularity, although probably not to the point of becoming main girls.

N0SY

Apr 5, 2020
This has probably been asked before: I have money to buy the farm, but Jessica says not to rushing to fast or I will miss out on events. At what point is it safe to buy ANY property.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: masterdragonson

Furmilk

Nov 27, 2019
This has probably been asked before: I have money to buy the farm, but Jessica says not to rushing to fast or I will miss out on events. At what point is it safe to buy ANY property.
Don't remember that, must have been added in the newer versions. I guess double check with the two girls on the farm if there are anymore things to do, but buying it should be relatively safe.

masterdragonson

Engaged Member
Jan 30, 2018
That might have just been a warning so players don't feel obligated to grind and buy :cool:

I'm not sure if any events are currently missable if you purchase property. Annie is still waiting on content even if you save the Farm, though she might have been long since forgotten even though she's at the front of the Main Girl list. Not getting Lily's Bar locks you out of the Club Scenes so go ahead. Jessica's Manor has the player lose money per week, the East Hallway doesn't have the option to invite girls yet, and the Dungeon well it's in sad state of affairs right now...

Maybe there will be some event in the future but as of right now eh go nuts (y)

Nov 11, 2019
My auto saves are gone in this version..

EDIT: To fix my issue I opened my saves folder, made a copy of my latest autosave, then renamed it. Make sure you change the number to create a new save instead of overwriting a previous save.

Before: auto-3-LT1 After:1-4-LT1

Last edited:

ArcGames

Game Developer
Jun 13, 2019
Update v0.6.4 was just released on and to all Patrons/Subs. As always, hitting the Sunday deadline means that I'll be releasing the update publicly first thing on Wednesday morning :)

I'm back from my break, so it's on with the content updates! This week it's a new Annie story event, plus you can now have fun with Jessica, Chloe and Gwen in their rooms at night! Also, some changes that were present in the Wednesday 0.6.3a release, but I'm including them in the changelog for people who didn't download that one. Hope you enjoy! :)

Changelog below, by request:
---------------------------------
CHANGELOG:
  • Annie: New Story Event!
  • Chloe: You can now visit Chloe's room at night for some naughty fun!
  • Gwen: You can now visit Gwen's room at night for some naughty fun!
  • Jessica: You can now visit Jessica's room at night for some naughty fun!
  • Gallery: Ice Cream Girls repeatable event has been added to the Gallery! (Need to do the event again to unlock it)
  • LAG: Some of you have been experiencing lag/stuttering in the game. Well, no longer! Thanks to Komisari for showing me what was causing the problem and suggesting a fix which is working perfectly! No more lag in CK! :) (In 0.6.3a update)
  • Misc: Related to the above - because the lag was caused by the game autosaving constantly the game will now autosave only when the in-game time changes. (In 0.6.3a update)
  • Bug: Fixed an issue where, if you were hovering over an icon in the Inventory, Leads or Powers menu and pressed ESC the text would remain. It now disappears as it should. (In 0.6.3a update)
  • Bug: Fixed an "image not found" error when meeting Lyx and Madison and unlocking their cards (In 0.6.3a update)
  • Bug: Fixed a small typo in Morgana's character card (In 0.6.3a update)
  • Bug: Can no longer knock on Gwen's door on weekday evenings (Shh! She's sleeping!) (In 0.6.3a update)
  • Bug: Fixed an issue that prevented you progressing Emma's storyline if you were at a certain point in the Fey story
  • Bug: The game will no longer accidentally reveal Lyx's name before she tells you it
  • Bug: Jessica will now be referred to as "Aunt Jessica" in her replays if you've unlocked that Quirk
  • Bug: "X" icon on property cards is now positioned correctly
  • Bug: Typo fixes (dialogue)
--------------------------------
Is there a way to meet Luna?
In Act Two, once you've opened the Nexus, buy matches from the General Store and light the candle at the entrance to Luna's demesne (the tunnels). Then follow the direction of the "flickering flame". It's an actual dungeon/maze so it'll take about 14 steps to get to the end :)

4.40 star(s) 232 Votes