Salbut

Feb 24, 2020

blackmasha

Jun 21, 2018
sorry if asked already, but where can one get the character cards? like Chloe,pixie,alice,ice cream girls and overall the side characters.

JTakiyaa

Dec 9, 2019
sorry if asked already, but where can one get the character cards? like Chloe,pixie,alice,ice cream girls and overall the side characters.
If I remember correctly, someone in this thread made extensive post and research on where to find these character cards. Try using the search function. It even has list on who the author is although some cards are still unknown.

Reactions: masterdragonson

blackmasha

Jun 21, 2018
If I remember correctly, someone in this thread made extensive post and research on where to find these character cards. Try using the search function. It even has list on who the author is although some cards are still unknown.
I've searched but didn't find anything, apparently only way to get those is to pay for them.

JMccovery

Mar 7, 2018
I've searched but didn't find anything, apparently only way to get those is to pay for them.
If you have the Koikatu pack available elsewhere on these forums, you can at least find the characters that Qarinah, Luna and Chloe were based on in some of the various Community character subfolders.

Reactions: blackmasha

Fox.Mulder

Jul 31, 2017
I hadn't played this in a LONG time and just started again to catch up. Excellent stuff, seems to be falling way above any expectations I had whenever I first tried it!
Anyhow I stopped for now around the "convincing girls to sell their house to Jessica" bit, gonna catch up fully later on! I was curious though, and I couldn't find many posts that weren't hundreds of pages back unless I missed some, if there's a "right" answer for them? I imagine not since they're side characters but if there's a correct or just "better" route I might go back a save and re-do that section first. ^^

Lolicon Kami

Nov 3, 2019
I hadn't played this in a LONG time and just started again to catch up. Excellent stuff, seems to be falling way above any expectations I had whenever I first tried it!
Anyhow I stopped for now around the "convincing girls to sell their house to Jessica" bit, gonna catch up fully later on! I was curious though, and I couldn't find many posts that weren't hundreds of pages back unless I missed some, if there's a "right" answer for them? I imagine not since they're side characters but if there's a correct or just "better" route I might go back a save and re-do that section first. ^^
Basically save as you play - I'm pretty sure the "right" answer will unlock sex scenes for all of them AND allow Jessica to buy every one of their homes

dantarium

Jul 25, 2020
*spoiler*

during the Father-Daughter confrontation at the bar.Did anyone actually go with telling the dad that he was in love with his daughter XD?

• Thinking Face
Reactions: masterdragonson

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
I think a big mistake Arc made was doing all the models at once. My understanding is that only a handful of them actually had to be changed, the rest he did just because. But people of course had a ton of feedback about the new models and he only had time in the stream for three of them. IMO it would have been better to just do the ones that needed to be done first, then after that do one or two models per week, that would give plenty of time to get feedback and input into them all.

ArcGames

Game Developer
Jun 13, 2019
Update v0.7.3 was just released on and for all pledge levels. As always, hitting the Sunday deadline means I'll be releasing the update publicly first thing this Wednesday morning :)

This week it's a new story event for Madison, rematches for the Minotaur girls and a love event for Luna! Plus, Lyx is wandering around the town. That's probably fine... right? I hope you enjoy! :)

Changelog below, by request:
---------------------------------
CHANGELOG:
  • Madison: New Story Event!
  • Luna: New Love Event!
  • Asteria: You can now go to Asteria and select "I'd like a rematch" for a chance to challenge the "Minotaur Runts" again
  • Alexa: New "Rematch" repeatable event!
  • Cora: New "Rematch" repeatable event!
  • Zoe & Penny: New "Rematch" repeatable event!
  • Lyx: If you've completed Chloe's second Event, you can now stumble upon Lyx when Exploring the Town (50% chance when finding an "empty" area)
  • Physical: New PHYSICAL training event! (Talk to Annie and ask if you can help around the farm)
  • UI: Changed the heart icons slightly to indicate that the fifth heart can only be unlocked in a special event (in Act Three)
  • Misc: Updated a few older renders
  • Bug: Jessica no longer sets a breakfast place for her imaginary friend
  • Bug: You no longer see the wrong crystal when starting the game over and accessing the Nexus in Morgana's demesne (please do not touch the recycling crystal!)
  • Bug: Couple of typos

ankhtar

Jan 24, 2020
I seriously wanna know what the dev has against Chloe, shes getting the short end of the stick at every turn lol
I guess because she's not really a "person" anymore, per se, given her uh, condition, maybe he thought people would have an easier time accepting these horrible things happening to her.

I disagree, I'm incredibly upset. I'm dreaming of the day when we finally get to throw Morgana, the fey and the organization folks into a private dungeon somewhere and put them in their place with our magically infused dong. Assuming the MC doesn't die first given how he seems to lose all of his brain cells when it comes to speaking with Morgana.

• Haha
Reactions: Master of Puppets
4.40 star(s) 233 Votes