Alfre4u

Dec 1, 2018
Question : Is this one of those you have x days to do this games or can you relax and mess around with exploration to find stuff. I just really don't like having a ticking clock lol.
no timer (unless it been added in recent updates but as far as I know it has not)

Edorath

Jul 14, 2017
Well, the only model that I don't like would be with Gwen and her chin (still look very weird even when I'm tried not to think about that pointy chin) but the rest would be okay
And...sigh....the update got leaked again, even though we only need to wait like 2 more days...
i know, what kind of horrible horrible man leaks content in a pirate forum?
really boggles the mind i'll tell you that

JokerLeader

Former Legendary Game Compressor
Modder
Donor
Compressor
Mar 16, 2019
Corrupted Kingdoms [v0.7.3] ArcGames

Original Size Win/Linux: 1.06 GB
Original Size Mac: 1.05 GB

Compressed Size Win/Linux: 293 MB
Compressed Size Mac: 275 MB

Win/Linux:
Mac:

This compression is unofficial. Compressing process reduces image/audio/video quality and can break the game, be aware of that.

thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020
Because it wasn't worth it at all, what is the point of leaking a game that would be public released every week with small piece of content for? It would be okay to leak if it was a game that was develop in a very long period of time with each update like 1 or even 2-3 month far apart, with large content in it and if the developer aren't willing to release it to public. THAT would be more worth to pirate and leaking

OEJ

'Dirth ma, harellan. Ma banal enasalin. Mar solas'
Donor
Dec 9, 2017
Updated my gallery Unlocker mod for Corrupted Kingdoms: Here or

P.S: if you like the game/mod please support the dev: ArcGames -

madmax20

Jan 22, 2018
for the simple fact the dev himself posts the game here for free to the public 3 days after they release it to the subscribers. when the dev does that there is no point to leak the game regardless if this is a pirate site or not. now i could see if it was a game locked behind a paywall, but this game is not. you could simply wait 3 days out of respect for the dev.

hentai charley

Oct 17, 2019
Hmmmmm. So there's no option to show the "Strange Gizmo" to Lyx and see if she can identify it? Are there any markings on it, like "Made in USA", "Property of Thanos", a red hammer & sickle, Alpha/Omega, etc.?

Science!

JTakiyaa

Dec 9, 2019
Hope the dev won't be pissed like braveheart academy dev. Update leaked and he stopped caring for f95zone afterwards. Later he got several IRL issues and stopped developing braveheart academy altogether. I know it is pointless to say this but I'll try anyways.

Please stop leaking the update, all he ask is for a few days. If his patreon found out that their benefits to free access is useless and decides to stop supporting him. You know the rest.

I know, I know this a pirate site. But I just felt like saying anyways and prepared for the flak. Sometimes even pirates can have a change of hearts.

masterdragonson

Engaged Member
Jan 30, 2018
Here is an unofficial update patch for those that already have 0.7.2
CorruptedKingdoms-0.7.3-pc update patch.rar

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
Here is an unofficial update patch for those that already have 0.7.2
CorruptedKingdoms-0.7.3-pc update patch.rar
Mega

Glorious...This just saves me lots o' data \Q wQ/

• Red Heart
Reactions: masterdragonson

masterdragonson

Engaged Member
Jan 30, 2018
Hmmmmm. So there's no option to show the "Strange Gizmo" to Lyx and see if she can identify it? Are there any markings on it, like "Made in USA", "Property of Thanos", a red hammer & sickle, Alpha/Omega, etc.?

Science!
That would have been rather cleaver... Shown off that the MC is capable of using his upper head from time to time however Molly probably could identify if it was a weapon or not.

ankhtar

Jan 24, 2020
I said it in BA's thread and I'll say it here: it's the internet, everything gets leaked. If I made a visual novel about Cthulhu taking Lovecraft on a romantic date to the tentacle beach only for them to end up going on an epic (and naughty) quest to cure a global pandemic, I'm sure that would be leaked too if I ever shared it with anyone at all.

Do I agree with it? Not at all, no. Not in this specific case where the game in question is updated weekly with a couple minutes of content and you only have to wait for literally 2 days for a proper public release (which would hopefully have a few bugs squashed by then).
That said, a dev/artist/producer/whatever being afraid of anything they make being leaked on the internet (in 2020 of all years) is like someone being afraid of getting wet for standing out in the pouring rain. Protest and yell all you want, it's gonna happen.
I'm not saying they have to like it or embrace it, I'm saying it's inevitable. Even if BA's dev had abandoned F95 and continued development of the game, it would still get leaked, with or without his presence. That's just the nature of the beast.

masterdragonson

Engaged Member
Jan 30, 2018
If I made a visual novel about Cthulhu taking Lovecraft on a romantic date to the tentacle beach only for them to end up going on an epic (and naughty) quest to cure a global pandemic, I'm sure that would be leaked too if I ever shared it with anyone at all.
If you make Cthulhu cute & sexy enough with some adorable moments you might just pull it off... If it was good you could ride the free publicity wave to attract more fans which you could sell them your merch :cool:

(which would hopefully have a few bugs squashed by then)
There is rarely any difference between the releases.

ankhtar

Jan 24, 2020
If you make Cthulhu cute & sexy enough with some adorable moments you might just pull it off... If it was good you could ride the free publicity wave to attract more fans which you could sell them your merch :cool:
Seeing as it would be an adult game, Cthulhu would probably be a smoking hot milf with tentacles for hands. Tons of possibilities. I'd just have to watch out for Lovecraft's extended family suing me for copyright infringement, and maybe slander when they see what Lovecraft himself looks like in the game.

There is rarely any difference between the releases.
Well fine then, I didn't want to be right anyway. *exaggerated anime pout* :mad:

Reactions: hentai charley
4.40 star(s) 233 Votes