masterdragonson

Engaged Member
Jan 30, 2018
i cant even load the main menu
Let's see I suspect it was either a corrupted download or something with the install directory.
That message is looking for 'images/logomm.png' that has been in the game since 0.6.2a

Using 7-zip
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: MasterMerp

MasterMerp

Oct 10, 2019
Let's see... Seems to be a sensitivity issue with WinMerge as it missed a subtle change in global.rpy

However all files that had more then 1 character change should be fine. I did run through the new content so that was all working. The other file that contains version information is options.rpy and that is easy to check by going to Options > Credits

Thanks for bringing this to my attention. I don't see it being a major issue but will include the full report in htm (pdf seems to make this too big for curiosity sake (23.3 MB) along with make a note of this for future reference.
Thanks for investigating this! Quite interessting to see the cause of this!

As i said i wasn't really sure if this would cause any problems later on, since i too experienced that all the new content worked.
So i guessed that the version number tagged to the savegame will most likely be of a purely cosmetic nature in this case, since save game compatibility won't likely be a problem from 0.7.x zu 0.7.y or so on.
But i found it curious enough to bring it up.

Interessting issue with WinMerge. Seems like their hashing / checksum algorithms follow a looser grid when files get to a certain size...

Reactions: masterdragonson

xanon515x

Mar 16, 2019
Is there any chance that someone could mod back in the old models? Would it be simply replacing a character for another or would scenes have to be redone?

• Thinking Face
Reactions: masterdragonson

misagh

Nov 22, 2017
Is there any chance that someone could mod back in the old models? Would it be simply replacing a character for another or would scenes have to be redone?
it's not impossible but its a lot of work, I don't think anyone takes that challenge

dirtyotaku13

Jul 12, 2017
Short version: replacing movies and stills from pre-redesign versions wouldn't be too difficult, but anything new would have to be manually reposed/reanimated and rerendered, and would be way too much work.

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
Quick reminder to anyone using explore/remember mini-mod, it doesn't need updating for new versions unless they introduce new explore locations, and even then you can still explore manually.

masterdragonson

Engaged Member
Jan 30, 2018
Is there any chance that someone could mod back in the old models?
There is a chance someone already did that on Discord
#mods
[ATG] Aeryl_

Not sure what all they did but the mod file is called Nostalgia.zip

Would it be simply replacing a character for another or would scenes have to be redone?
For the Old Scenes replacing them with the Old Versions would work.
For the New Scenes they would have to be redone using the Old Character Cards and Koikatsu.

danvo2004

Apr 24, 2020
Corrupted Kingdoms [v0.7.3] ArcGames

Original Size Win/Linux: 1.06 GB
Original Size Mac: 1.05 GB

Compressed Size Win/Linux: 293 MB
Compressed Size Mac: 275 MB

Win/Linux: MEGA
Mac: MEGA

This compression is unofficial. Compressing process reduces image/audio/video quality and can break the game, be aware of that.
Hi, the compressed version causes error straight away when I opened the game, likes the attached file below. please fix

Last edited:

masterdragonson

Engaged Member
Jan 30, 2018
Hi, the compressed version cause bug tight when I open the game. please fix
Finally someone had the sense to say which version they were using :cool:
Let's see whats missing from the Compressed Version of 0.7.3

Used YAC - Yet Another Cruncher Medium Settings on these files. Didn't bother putting them in RPA so on the next version purge everything in the 'game' folder besides 'saves' or you might experience issues. Though admittably small graphical issues at best :unsure:

Reactions: StayClassy

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
>annie finally got more content
>after they had to switch to the new models
life is suffering
"To live is to suffer, to survive is to find meaning in the suffering."

"Life is a prison and we all serve our time."

"Life is boring so find something fun, make it lewd and it'll be good"

ferdyfachrur

Oct 24, 2019
: If you've completed Chloe's second Event, you can now stumble upon Lyx when Exploring the Town (50% chance when finding an "empty" area)

Need hint for this?

What direction i should go??

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
: If you've completed Chloe's second Event, you can now stumble upon Lyx when Exploring the Town (50% chance when finding an "empty" area)

Need hint for this?

What direction i should go??
Any directions that aren't one of the other destinations. If using explore/remember mini-mod, just pick "wander randomly".

• Red Heart
Reactions: ferdyfachrur
4.40 star(s) 233 Votes