ankhtar

Jan 24, 2020
I think wanting to see Chastity, Morgana, or both on their knees (hopefully at the same time) getting a face full of dong is one of the reasons people are still hanging in there.

stellzz

Jul 25, 2018
omg ... what happened with the character..., that so like a different character on the new update, lolz....
gwen.... :eek:

ArcGames

Game Developer
Jun 13, 2019
Update v0.7.4 was just released to all pledge levels on and . As always, hitting the Sunday update means I'll release the game publicly first thing on Wednesday morning :)

This week it's a new story event for Luna and love events for Roxy and Madison! Also, a decoration hidden away in a dead end in Luna's tunnels. Happy hunting, and I hope you enjoy! :)

Changelog below, by request:
---------------------------------
CHANGELOG:
  • Roxy: New Love Event!
  • Madison: New Love Event!
  • Jessica: You can now "Call Jessica" to the kitchen on mornings when she isn't there!
  • Decoration: You can now find a new decoration hidden away in Luna's tunnels! Where, exactly? Well, it wouldn't be any fun if I just told you...
  • Misc: Moved the Town "Explore" icon so there's no image map overlap with the Church
  • Misc: Few older render updates
  • Bug: The usual typos

Rightside1357

Oct 14, 2018
I'm having trouble finding the right path in the cave to where I can meet Luna. Haven't been able to figure it out for a couple days now.

Last edited:

Bloodxdd

Jun 21, 2018
  • Decoration: You can now find a new decoration hidden away in Luna's tunnels! Where, exactly? Well, it wouldn't be any fun if I just told you...
guys HALPPP

JokerLeader

Former Legendary Game Compressor
Modder
Donor
Compressor
Mar 16, 2019
Corrupted Kingdoms [v0.7.4] ArcGames

Original Size Win/Linux: 1.07 GB
Original Size Mac: 1.05 GB

Compressed Size Win/Linux: 303 MB
Compressed Size Mac:286 MB

Win/Linux:
Mac:

This compression is unofficial. Compressing process reduces image/audio/video quality and can break the game, be aware of that.

You can find all of my Walkthrough Mods content here:

Or you can:

4.40 star(s) 233 Votes