AlisaB

Jun 19, 2018
Madison scene was boring af - another handjob, yawn...
Luna's event on the other hand was pretty hot, bodes well for her future content. Lets dominate that slut bunny :cool:

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Evil Earthworm Jim

icphead666

Jan 15, 2018
also haveing issues with chloe says i should explore outskirts for someone magical then talk to chloe but ive already done the stuff for the witch and no other dialog options with her

misagh

Nov 22, 2017
also haveing issues with chloe says i should explore outskirts for someone magical then talk to chloe but ive already done the stuff for the witch and no other dialog options with her
when I was playing the game I did change the stats using cheats and because of that, the game became really buggy and I couldn't do the which Quest (There was no dialogue option to proceed) so I had to reset the stats and then doing the which quest again that's how I did that part I don't know if you have the same problem but if you changed the stats I think you can try resetting it may be your problem gets fixed

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
Reactions to 0.7.3:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

icphead666

Jan 15, 2018
when I was playing the game I did change the stats using cheats and because of that, the game became really buggy and I couldn't do the which Quest (There was no dialogue option to proceed) so I had to reset the stats and then doing the which quest again that's how I did that part I don't know if you have the same problem but if you changed the stats I think you can try resetting it may be your problem gets fixed
never messed with stats just for some reason pixie and chloe cant seam to progress

masterdragonson

Engaged Member
Jan 30, 2018
I'm gonna play the game regardless but do any of the women have pubic hair? I prefer hair over shaven so i'd like to know before i dive in.
None to finely trimmed. Just glancing over the images I didn't see anyone bushy. Sadly a lot of girls just move their clothes/underwear to the side so it's hard to tell :confused:

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
so...got to the latest eldritch lead.

this isn't what i meant when i said "give back the girl from the lab."

just...ya know...for the record.
I really want to see that scene revisited later though, with Chastity on her knees and Gwen and Chloe making her facefuck us. :devilish:

4.40 star(s) 233 Votes