Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
Seeing as it would be an adult game, Cthulhu would probably be a smoking hot milf with tentacles for hands. Tons of possibilities. I'd just have to watch out for Lovecraft's extended family suing me for copyright infringement, and maybe slander when they see what Lovecraft himself looks like in the game.
Hothulhu indeed, That'll convert any Morgana fans to Hothulhu fans 100% guaranteed

tsunamizero02

Jan 8, 2018
Pirates are allowed to have standards.

BA?

You could be sued for using Lovecraft image or likeness, but I'm pretty sure he's been dead long enough copyright doesn't apply. At least to the IP; the actual writings might be handled differently. Like how no one owns Beethoven, they just own their specific arrangement or performance. Idk.

Thothulu.

That is all.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: masterdragonson

masterdragonson

Engaged Member
Jan 30, 2018
You could be sued for using Lovecraft image or likeness, but I'm pretty sure he's been dead long enough copyright doesn't apply.
Depends but mostly in the clear nowadays.

Some or all works by this author are in the public domain in the United States because they were published before January 1, 1925.
So, all works of Lovecraft published during his lifetime, became public domain in all 27 European Union countries on 1 January, 2008.

However certain phases like "The Call of Cthulhu" are still trademarked by Chaosium.

Reactions: yoyomistro

MasterMerp

Oct 10, 2019
Here is an unofficial update patch for those that already have 0.7.2
CorruptedKingdoms-0.7.3-pc update patch.rar
Mega

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Great Work! Thanks a lot!

I found only one thing. Not sure if this will have any repercussions later on, but it makes me think, that maybe your patch does not update all necessary files.

When i patch my 0.7.2 to 0.7.3 and play it the saves i make will still get signed as done with version 0.7.2
Or maybe the Games Dev made a mistake here and didn't change the version number in his release of 0.7.3?

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: masterdragonson

TGH316

Sep 21, 2018
Sorry if this has already been asked, how do you increase insight and charisma? been a while since I played and I've totally forgotten.

Lolicon Kami

Nov 3, 2019
Sorry if this has already been asked, how do you increase insight and charisma? been a while since I played and I've totally forgotten.
Insight you mediate at the lake (progress story to unlock gramps and then the lake), somewhere along you'll hit a limit so you need to progress with the loli-succubus and then start meditating again. Note that if you pick wrong answers, you won't increase your insight points (so watch out and save before picking!)

For charisma go to the bar (not the club) before it opens. There should be a random book or somethin' that you read to Pixie for charisma.

If you do the above and it doesn't work, that means you're maxed out.

Reactions: TGH316

TGH316

Sep 21, 2018
Insight you mediate at the lake (progress story to unlock gramps and then the lake), somewhere along you'll hit a limit so you need to progress with the loli-succubus and then start meditating again. Note that if you pick wrong answers, you won't increase your insight points (so watch out and save before picking!)

For charisma go to the bar (not the club) before it opens. There should be a random book or somethin' that you read to Pixie for charisma.

If you do the above and it doesn't work, that means you're maxed out.
Ahh thanks, I knew the charisma 1 was at the club but nothing came up when I went there, obviously I never went prior to opening like a fool. Thanks again!

masterdragonson

Engaged Member
Jan 30, 2018
Great Work! Thanks a lot!

I found only one thing. Not sure if this will have any repercussions later on, but it makes me think, that maybe your patch does not update all necessary files.

When i patch my 0.7.2 to 0.7.3 and play it the saves i do still get signed as done with version 0.7.2
Or maybe the Games Dev made a mistake here and didn't change the version number here?
Let's see... Seems to be a sensitivity issue with WinMerge as it missed a subtle change in global.rpy

However all files that had more then 1 character change should be fine. I did run through the new content so that was all working. The other file that contains version information is options.rpy and that is easy to check by going to Options > Credits

Thanks for bringing this to my attention. I don't see it being a major issue but will include the full report in htm (pdf seems to make this too big for curiosity sake (23.3 MB) along with make a note of this for future reference.

Reactions: MasterMerp
4.40 star(s) 233 Votes