ankhtar

Jan 24, 2020
Pregnancy is 100% guaranteed? Man, messing with the unknown eldritch forces really buffed up his swimmers huh. Gramps should've added that disclaimer to the end of his encouragements. Or maybe an army of superpowered grandkids is what he wants out of all this.

RealKorra

Sep 22, 2018
Gwen gonna be like oh let me kill this bastard! MC be like wh wait wait don't ;et me" gets tossed out to save his life by his ladies.

masterdragonson

Engaged Member
Jan 30, 2018
What could be preventing Kana from getting pregnant?

I have it enabled.
Did you get Kana up to 4 Hearts?
Did you see her getting knocked up? Pregnancy enabled by default.
Did you go so sleep upon loading 0.8.1? Seems to be a dream sequence.
Pregnant Belly takes like 3 in game days... Kana doesn't seem too surprised by this sudden development :coffee:
Gestation takes like an in game week so after the girl gets plump well sleep a few more days then pop :giggle:

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: Evil Earthworm Jim

Lolicon Kami

Nov 3, 2019
Still no school progression :cry:
Patience man, patience. I've been waiting for a while too. I think it'll take a long time for school to be implemented because from the sound of it, we'd probably have to 100% control both Madison and Jessica to buy and take control of the school. And to control these two ladies, we'd need to beat up the father and possible the Organization as well..

Jstain

Pubic Hair Enthusiast
Donor
Jun 27, 2018
Patience man, patience. I've been waiting for a while too. I think it'll take a long time for school to be implemented because from the sound of it, we'd probably have to 100% control both Madison and Jessica to buy and take control of the school. And to control these two ladies, we'd need to beat up the father and possible the Organization as well..
B-b-but sweaty dark skinned basketball waifu is waiting! lol

CrioGenix

Jul 20, 2019
It is pointless to have the pregnancy potions if you can just toggle off/on the preferences option, i understand that maybe is to add a little more inmertion or something like that? but in that case dont make the potions impossible to buy unless you have already knocked up a girl, the potions only appear for sale when you have the pregnancy talk with "secret" wich only triggers if you already impregnanted a girl forcing you to use the preferences option if you dont want to have kids, at that point why even have the infertility potion?

• Thinking Face
Reactions: masterdragonson
4.40 star(s) 233 Votes