OEJ

'Dirth ma, harellan. Ma banal enasalin. Mar solas'
Donor
Dec 9, 2017
Updated my Gallery Unlocker for Corrupted Kingdoms by arcgames to v0.8.1: Here or

P.S: If you like the game/mod please consider supporting the dev : ArcGames -

molitar

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016
I would suggest:
- Check the character and event cards. They will give hints- maybe not great hints, but you will at least see if there are still things you can do.
- Some events are time dependent. Or they trigger when you have enough money, or the 5th time you talk to X. Talk to people and visit spots at different times of day or different days.
- Build up your Stats. Train with the Ninjas, earn money at the bar, explore the City/Outskirts, talk to everyone, have sex with whomever you can.

That's the best I can do without knowing where you're stuck. Anyway, Good Luck.
What EVENT CARDS? I see no such thing. And I already stated where I am stuck.

1. Jessica just opened the office up
2. Emma ran away
3. I just had the one night where the stake out was happening outside the apartment
4. Have not had a sex scene yet only blow job by the bar owner
5. No more work at the farm to build that up
6. No where to build any stats at all
7. Church you run away from the damn beast if you talk to Chastity
8. I can repeat damn festival but it's a waste of money nothing new happens.
9. Tried researching the 5 damn leads
10. Tried to talk to Jessica at office but you refuse to.

It's like I hit a damn fucking road block.. it's all the same boring repetitive shit no matter where I go . it's like the damn game is broken and won't give me no fucking new events even after sleeping and repeating a dozen fucking times. This fucking game needs a fucking hint system it's that damn bad.

To give you an idea how damn boring this game is when nothing triggers I have bought just about everything that you can fucking buy and still have 360 in money!

masterdragonson

Engaged Member
Jan 30, 2018
What EVENT CARDS? I see no such thing. And I already stated where I am stuck.

1. Jessica just opened the office up
2. Emma ran away
3. I just had the one night where the stake out was happening outside the apartment
4. Have not had a sex scene yet only blow job by the bar owner
5. No more work at the farm to build that up
6. No where to build any stats at all
7. Church you run away from the damn beast if you talk to Chastity
8. I can repeat damn festival but it's a waste of money nothing new happens.
9. Tried researching the 5 damn leads
10. Tried to talk to Jessica at office but you refuse to.

It's like I hit a damn fucking road block.. it's all the same boring repetitive shit no matter where I go . it's like the damn game is broken and won't give me no fucking new events even after sleeping and repeating a dozen fucking times. This fucking game needs a fucking hint system it's that damn bad.

To give you an idea how damn boring this game is when nothing triggers I have bought just about everything that you can fucking buy and still have 360 in money!
Did you try playing with the Laptop in the Flat? In Act 1 it acts as research.
Otherwise just upload a save as it's been too long since I did Act 1

Reactions: Evil Earthworm Jim
D

Deleted member 2782432

My unofficial Android port of Corrupted kingdoms 0.8.1 compressed along with OEJ 's gallery Mod , also gestures enabled.

Also bug fix applied.

Swipe up : Open Menu

Swipe Down : hide interface

Swipe right : skip

Swipe left : rollback

Join my discord server for giving me feedback and for other ports.

Note: if it says Unknown developer or not safe/harm the device - click install anyways

Reactions: Xtmr61

Death reaper

Sep 9, 2017
Enjoy the game installed the new version of android found a problem for you any name you pick for the kid the game saids you have a kid with the name but it's the first kid and you can't get passed that point of the game you get stuck there and can't continue the game

• Sad
Reactions: girdeyordo

Koushiro

Apr 18, 2019
I too am stuck at naming the baby. Playing on PC. Can't get past no matter what I try to name the kid.

Man I want to give that kid headpats.

*Edit* Just noticed the bugfix. Cheers to the headpat heroes of the forum.

Asia Argento

The Golden Dragon Princess
Donor
Apr 14, 2020
Stuck on Madison and Veronica. Veronica's hint says "I need to develop my relationship with her mother, Madison, first..." And Madison's hint says "Once I'm finished with Veronica, I should talk to Madison again." Can't progress with either. Is this a bug or am I missing something here?
Go back to Madison in the morning, it triggers a scene that leads to a Veronica scene at night.

We need answers :ROFLMAO:! I'm curious too. I remember trying this game a while back but dropped it for some reason. People seem to love it, might give it another shot.
It is. I just had a baby with Kana, named her Asuka. If you get why, I like you. If not, well... YOU ARE NOT READY!

Also, the girls who live with me should be next. Make "Aunt Jessica" a real mom. :devilish:

Last edited:
4.40 star(s) 233 Votes