CursedFlame91

Slightly Helpful Asshat
Donor
Jul 7, 2018
Am I the only one to be rather disappointed by the latest update? She's pregnant for just one week, and then we can't get her pregnant again without yeeting the kid?
No wonder he kept delaying the fucking thing. Making the pregnant CGs for every interaction the character has would bloat the game very quickly.

But yeah, the pregnant period only lasts a couple of days and you can only have one kid at a time.
Unless you send them to buy milk.

This dingus just keeps burying himself.
First he says Pixie won't be next and that her pregnancy event would be closer to the end of act 2 because she appears a lot in the background of various events and yadda yadda.
Then he puts up a poll on which girl he should prioritize
And surprise surprise who else would win?

Wonder what he will pull out his arse for this one. And how many people would bitch about it.

Personally I've no fucks left to give about pregnancy, only thing is that I feel like an asshat for sending the kiddos to buy milk.

masterdragonson

Engaged Member
Jan 30, 2018
Am I the only one to be rather disappointed by the latest update? She's pregnant for just one week, and then we can't get her pregnant again without yeeting the kid?
Eh it is what it is :coffee:

Since Arc was doing pre-renders in Koikatsu I figured one or two kids would be the max each. To get 'random' kids you need to put in a lot of work and not to many devs go the Princess & Conquest route. I suppose the pokemon pc erm nexus storage is so you can replay the pregnancy scenes otherwise you are just making a clone army... Got to wonder if any of the girls will get suspicious about where all their babies are going :whistle:

Still Pregnant Kana deserves headpats :giggle:

masterdragonson

Engaged Member
Jan 30, 2018
I am stuck with the naming bug and the fix did nothing to help
Well what platform are you using?
Compressed or Unaltered?
Did you turn the game off and on again?
I'm guessing if you are using pc then you overwrote the 'script.rpa' file.
If you are using a compressed version it might have been UnRPA which in that case you need the actual file.

RPA file - 0.8.1 Bugfix
https://f95zone.to/threads/corrupted-kingdoms-v0-8-1-arcgames.31912/post-4688342

Extracted RPY and RPYC files - 0.8.1 Bugfix
https://f95zone.to/threads/corrupted-kingdoms-v0-8-1-arcgames.31912/post-4690809

I included that in the Unofficial update so that version should be fine.

Reactions: Evil Earthworm Jim

SCP 001

Aug 21, 2017
Does anyone know what is the variable in the save file of money?
wasn't there a money cheat in the laptop? the changelog for 0.7.9 says: "Added a new cheat to the laptop in Act Two: Fey Currency! Get as many crystals as you like with the click of a button! (Added in anticipation of more items being added to the Mysterious Merchant in the future)"

Stripper

May 2, 2020
Can someone tell me where i can find previous updates? i'm currently at 0.7.7 and i need previous updates to get 0.8.0.

Thanks in advance!

masterdragonson

Engaged Member
Jan 30, 2018
I have just returned, can someone explain me why the girls design changed ? It just look like...
Lets see the short version... When Arc was young he downloaded a pirated mega pack of character cards for Koikatsu. How naive he was about this is questionable since he also sold those cards without mentioning most of the original artist who made them. A few of those artist told him if he didn't stop they would tell mommy patreon and threatened his income since he wasn't crediiting them and marketing their work as his. So from 0.6.9 to 0.7.0 Arc did a massive overhaul either replacing or tweaking the offending characters to be more original.

CursedFlame91 had a post about it but it looks like they redacted it so OtakuGamer11 gets the gold star now.
https://f95zone.to/threads/corrupted-kingdoms-v0-8-1-arcgames.31912/post-4080948

When fans complained about the new characters Arc changed Caretaker, Alexa, Gwen, Claire and Luna though for the others he told the fans to let them eat cake however (MILF CULT)Adaymaton October live stream is still up if you want to watch it.

masterdragonson

Engaged Member
Jan 30, 2018
Since it's Wednesday and the leaked version doesn't have that bugfix baked in here are the Public links

PUBLIC RELEASE v0.8.1 - PREGNANCY UPDATE!

DOWNLOAD BELOW:

PC/LINUX:
-
MAC: -
ANDROID: -

4.40 star(s) 233 Votes