JMccovery

Mar 7, 2018
no it not on sell. there is no field yet up for sell. how to get?
Are you on the latest version of this game? The field was added in v0.7.5, and since I had everything done up until that point, I was just able to purchase it from Jessica's office.

masterdragonson

Engaged Member
Jan 30, 2018
no it not on sell. there is no field yet up for sell. how to get?
Let's see
  • Be in Act 2, you can't buy property until then
  • See Chloe's 0.7.0 traumatic event (Do Chloe events and visit her in the morning)
  • Go see Jessica in her Office in the Afternoon on a Weekday and have at least $200

Reactions: JMccovery
Oct 28, 2017
Noooooo! I've been trying so hard to get with roxy and it's not done . Finally got up to playing this game and i'm glad i did. I love it. A lot of content and done really well. Been loving this art style lately

blackmasha

Jun 21, 2018
Alice - can't romance
Lil' Roxy - still can't romance
Lil' Kana - omg I have a kindergarten of lollies that I can't romance?! what is this game?! XD

we're just collecting lollies for fun in a sex game with no use for them (because we all know we would never even think about it)

the author is just shame teasing us at this point (just like my last lover) and you know... all the legal stuff (I told the cop she told me she was 5000 years old, he had non of that! so now I'm in Jail with my new boyfriend "Baba", I told him I'm not gay but he had non of that)

kept looking for Alice/Lil' Roxy/Lil' Kana koikatsu cards, still can't find one - still sad...

blackmasha

Jun 21, 2018
I don't mind lolis, but I think I'd prefer a few more furries. And no, animal-eared girls like Kana don't count; I'm talking real "UwU"-level furries. But maybe that's asking too much for Koikatsu-models.
what does that mean? "UwU"-level furries.

DarkOs31

Apr 28, 2020
I guess everyone is thinking "How dumb can someone be"...
Really??My HDD crashed?My PC crashed and lost my saves??
Be honest and say "I'm too lazy to play and need a gallery save"

TheGrunch

Jun 15, 2018
I impregnated Kana a second time and now when I try to name the baby my game says that I already have a kind with that name. If I turn off impregnation the game lets me progress but I would like to keep it on. If anyone knows a fix please let me know

Last edited:

blackmasha

Jun 21, 2018
I impregnated Kana a second time and now when I try to name the baby my game says that I already have a kind with that name. If I turn off impregnation the game lets me progress but I would like to keep it on. If anyone knows a fix please let me know
she can birth another baby? what for? o_O I mean you can only sell them, instead of you know. playing with them, raising them, giving them a bath, playing with them in the bath, you see where I'm going with this...? seriously no one has Lil' Roxy/kana and Alice cards? you people are evil...

Theander

Jun 18, 2020
Just wondering, is arc taking a other break or is this weeks update delayed??? I saw nothing on the patron so was just gonna ask if anyone here knew.
Edit: nevermind just rechecked, he is on a break

4.40 star(s) 233 Votes