pthroeaway69

Nov 29, 2020
been a while since I've played the game because I wanted to wait for a few more updates, I noticed that they changed the models for the characters, they all look great, I just wish that they kept morgana looking a bit more like a tree I miss her subby tree legs

ankhtar

Jan 24, 2020
Who knows, sometimes the biggest doms have a secret sub fetish, lol. It wouldn't surprise me if Morgana likes to get hit with the wood now and then.

I'll see myself out.

Reactions: pthroeaway69

WhatTheHekc

May 22, 2020
Uh, I dunno if I hit a bug or I'm just ,like , dumb but for the Madison/Veronica Questline, It says I have to "Finish with Veronica before I talk with Madison again" then "Develop my relationship with her mother, Madison", underneath Madison and Veronica respectively. No new dialogue triggers anything as far as I can see. Did I break the game somehow or is this just the end of their respective questlines for now?

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
Uh, I dunno if I hit a bug or I'm just ,like , dumb but for the Madison/Veronica Questline, It says I have to "Finish with Veronica before I talk with Madison again" then "Develop my relationship with her mother, Madison", underneath Madison and Veronica respectively. No new dialogue triggers anything as far as I can see. Did I break the game somehow or is this just the end of their respective questlines for now?
It's a "pick-a-person" kind of event sooo yeah

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
I don't what that means or what I have to do
The mansion event of the two blondies, Mrs. Planet-tits and Miss Hate-my-family I mean

Hmm, It did say Veronica so maybe there's a previous event you haven't done yet, some of the h i n t s can be weird or literally skips previous events so it's hard to tell if it's done or nah...

Reactions: Lolicon Kami

Rosen King

Engaged Member
May 29, 2019
There's a missing part of the hints for their events. I forget which, but one of them should say "I should develop my relationship with [the other one] further and then wait a few days before talking to her again." I had the same issue.

HogRocket

Engaged Member
Jun 8, 2020
WTF? This game is awful! I didn't come here for a plot that actually gets better as it goes along, characters worth caring about, and a mystery to solve that isn't obvious from the first minute! How the hell am I supposed to get any sleep when there's more than a couple of hours of game play, hmmmm? Not all of these girls are the same cartoon balloon boob body style either, so that when you get to one who is hugely endowed it's actually interesting instead of boring, WTF is up with that? Variety for different people? Pfffft!

Seriously - this one took me by surprise and I'm hooked. All of the factors mentioned sarcastically above plus the girls. ALL have their appeal but it comes down to Pixie because.....well .... Pixie, and Kana because of the dance after taking her to the festival, plus she's just so sweet.

one thing on a personal side I will never be able to take one of the children to the Artifact. I am a parent IRL and when I (reluctantly) did it and then visited and she said "I miss you and mommy" I went back to my save and didn't take her. I can't even bring myself to abandon a game child.

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
WTF? This game is awful! I didn't come here for a plot that actually gets better as it goes along, characters worth caring about, and a mystery to solve that isn't obvious from the first minute! How the hell am I supposed to get any sleep when there's more than a couple of hours of game play, hmmmm? Not all of these girls are the same cartoon balloon boob body style either, so that when you get to one who is hugely endowed it's actually interesting instead of boring, WTF is up with that? Variety for different people? Pfffft!

Seriously - this one took me by surprise and I'm hooked. All of the factors mentioned sarcastically above plus the girls. ALL have their appeal but it comes down to Pixie because.....well .... Pixie, and Kana because of the dance after taking her to the festival, plus she's just so sweet.

one thing on a personal side I will never be able to take one of the children to the Artifact. I am a parent IRL and when I (reluctantly) did it and then visited and she said "I miss you and mommy" I went back to my save and didn't take her. I can't even bring myself to abandon a game child.
Heh, you went back from a save? So you still did it before yeah?
The guilt made you think of your real kid 'eh?
> w> *evil smile*

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Deleted member 289409

Nov 12, 2017
Who knows, sometimes the biggest doms have a secret sub fetish, lol. It wouldn't surprise me if Morgana likes to get hit with the wood now and then.

I'll see myself out.
Then they wouldn't be a Dom they would be a Switch. Doms only enjoy being dominate, Subs only enjoy submission and Switches enjoy being both.

HogRocket

Engaged Member
Jun 8, 2020
Heh, you went back from a save? So you still did it before yeah?
The guilt made you think of your real kid 'eh?
> w> *evil smile*

yep, made a save before I sent her to get Kana pregnant again then went back to that save when I changed my mind. Took me a lot of time before I sent her, and then because it was "only a game".

To your second quote (don't know if it's yours or someone elses) - I never liked kids.....until we had one. Changed everything. I would storm the gates of Hell for my child or walk into a burning building for them. I have never had to for my own but have have jumped into a river to retrieve a kid being washed away from his kayak and done searches for missing childern I did not know. I may or may not bother standing up from my beer to help an adult, but will always help a child.

Reactions: ycsmee

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
To your second quote (don't know if it's yours or someone elses) - I never liked kids.....until we had one. Changed everything. I would storm the gates of Hell for my child or walk into a burning building for them. I have never had to for my own but have have jumped into a river to retrieve a kid being washed away from his kayak and done searches for missing childern I did not know. I may or may not bother standing up from my beer to help an adult, but will always help a child.

Last edited:

Biostar

Aug 4, 2017
Is there for follow up events for all the housewive characters yet? I've already ran into Laura, but haven't run into the mother/daughter and cougar.

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
Is there for follow up events for all the housewive characters yet? I've already ran into Laura, but haven't run into the mother/daughter and cougar.
I think only one has an event after the MILFs event?
Would rather focus on splooging the ones at the school first before the MILFs tbh

Reactions: masterdragonson

MexPayne

Jan 9, 2019
Can someone please answer some questions I have regarding the game -

1. Are the H scenes replayable or they appear only once during the story?

2. If they are replayable, can I change the outfits during the H scenes?

3. How is the exhibitionism content?

It would be great if someone can give me these details before I play the game.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: masterdragonson
4.40 star(s) 233 Votes