NoHands

Feb 4, 2018
Okay I seriously hope at some point we can have our kids in our world without having to toss them in the Artifact place. Hearing the child say they missed us kinda tugged at my heartstrings a bit. In fact, I don't care if you have to do a total asspull for it to work, I just hope you can do it one day Arc

EDIT: So I'm running into the child naming bug. Namely, after already having 1 child and then having another, No matter what name I put in, it claims that I have already named the Child that.

Last edited:
Jul 15, 2017
Is it just me or are many of the H scenes not in the Gallery. An example is Gwens Morning/Afternoon scene in her room. Is this done on purpose, have they just not bee implemented there or is it a bug?

Reactions: girdeyordo

SCP 001

Aug 21, 2017
How long does a typical update take? I'm considering waiting until the other main girls can be impregnated, but if that takes a long time (e.g. >2 months), I'll just download the current version

• Thinking Face
Reactions: masterdragonson

masterdragonson

Engaged Member
Jan 30, 2018
How long does a typical update take? I'm considering waiting until the other main girls can be impregnated, but if that takes a long time (e.g. >2 months), I'll just download the current version
A typical update takes a week.
However if you are looking for specific content, ie all the girls getting impregnated, well that is going to be a long time coming...
1/17 girls so far, 4 Heart starter requirement, and new assets for both the girls along with their kids. Long ago Arc said they could do like 2 events per week if they tried.

ZaIgo

Aug 7, 2017
A typical update takes a week.
However if you are looking for specific content, ie all the girls getting impregnated, well that is going to be a long time coming...
1/17 girls so far, 4 Heart starter requirement, and new assets for both the girls along with their kids. Long ago Arc said they could do like 2 events per week if they tried.
So would that mean Lily Gwen and Pixie would be one of the ones likely to get pregnancy added next?

• Thinking Face

masterdragonson

Engaged Member
Jan 30, 2018
So would that mean Lily Gwen and Pixie would be one of the ones likely to get pregnancy added next?
Pixie is likely though I'm not sure how Arc's $5 poll is going. However Arc probably wouldn't want to do every scene she could be in with a pregnant variant so he might have to handle her differently since she's the sidekick and all.

Gwen not so sure as she got auto advanced to 5 hearts which muddles her real character development.

Lily yeah it seems she's all ready to go :coffee: I wonder how many fans would agree :unsure:

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
Pixie is likely though I'm not sure how Arc's $5 poll is going. However Arc probably wouldn't want to do every scene she could be in with a pregnant variant so he might have to handle her differently since she's the sidekick and all.

Gwen not so sure as she got auto advanced to 5 hearts which muddles her real character development.

Lily yeah it seems she's all ready to go :coffee: I wonder how many fans would agree :unsure:
Pixie doesn't actually appear in all that many scenes though, most of her appearances are actually just her portrait at the bottom-left.

• Thinking Face

masterdragonson

Engaged Member
Jan 30, 2018
Pixie doesn't actually appear in all that many scenes though, most of her appearances are actually just her portrait at the bottom-left.
Depends on several factors like when all is said and done how many scenes could Pixie be in and be pregnant? Some min/max players will try to get her pregnant within the least amount of paytime for the fun of it. A few of Kana's old scenes got pregnant variants.

But without checking story continuity that hard I seen her in:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Raincloud802

Jan 15, 2019
anyone know how to increase charisma? its at lvl 3 and im trying to get my relationship between veronica and madison but I dont know how to increase my charisma
edit: nvm, found out how to increase my charisma by heading to the bar at morning and grabbing the book

Last edited:

Lolicon Kami

Nov 3, 2019
anyone know how to increase charisma? its at lvl 3 and im trying to get my relationship between veronica and madison but I dont know how to increase my charisma
edit: nvm, found out how to increase my charisma by heading to the bar at morning and grabbing the book
I swear to god, so many people on this forum just don't know how to increase Charisma. That question's been asked so many times:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Psajchol

Sep 2, 2019
Is this a weird bug? I can't name the child, it constantly says that I already have a child with that name despite the fact that it's my first one.

4.40 star(s) 233 Votes