masterdragonson

Engaged Member
Jan 30, 2018
It is pointless to have the pregnancy potions if you can just toggle off/on the preferences option, i understand that maybe is to add a little more inmertion or something like that? but in that case dont make the potions impossible to buy unless you have already knocked up a girl, the potions only appear for sale when you have the pregnancy talk with "secret" wich only triggers if you already impregnanted a girl forcing you to use the preferences option if you dont want to have kids, at that point why even have the infertility potion?
I'm guessing so you can selectively control which girls you want to get pregnant and by the 100% potion I'm guessing in the future there will be a variable chance for the other girls.

Shadowen

Oct 19, 2018
I have a question, sorry if it's been answered, I did the scene with Kana in the prior version where she confronted her mother and we did the deed... game gave notification that she was impregnated (ie showed the egg thing & told me I felt she was). Does this carry over to this version and count? Or would I have to do the deed again (not that I'm complaining mind you :p)?

• Thinking Face
Reactions: masterdragonson

masterdragonson

Engaged Member
Jan 30, 2018
I have a question, sorry if it's been answered, I did the scene with Kana in the prior version where she confronted her mother and we did the deed... game gave notification that she was impregnated (ie showed the egg thing & told me I felt she was). Does this carry over to this version and count? Or would I have to do the deed again (not that I'm complaining mind you :p)?
If she's pregnant from last version it carries over.
You won't be able to advance the pregnancy until you meet someone in your dreams. They explain the waiting game.
3 or so days after that event your pregnant girls should start to show.
A few days to a week after that you will be informed the baby is on it's way.
A few days to a week after that your little baby will grow up to be around Lil' Roxy and Alice's age.

hentai charley

Oct 17, 2019
I'm rather confused. The Changelog has:

"New character! (SECRET!) - after meeting all the Council Members for the first time, sleep then visit the Nexus"

Now does "meeting all the Council Members for the FIRST time" (my emphasis) mean that I have to RESTART the game from scratch so that I can meet them for "the FIRST time"?

BTW, if the Crystals are the Unit of Currency being used, it wouldn't be totally inaccurate to refer to them as "Cash", as opposed to "Credit" or "Barter", which is probably the Merchant's concern.

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face

masterdragonson

Engaged Member
Jan 30, 2018
[/SPOILER]8674"]
I'm rather confused. The Changelog has:

"New character! (SECRET!) - after meeting all the Council Members for the first time, sleep then visit the Nexus"

Now does "meeting all the Council Members for the FIRST time" (my emphasis) mean that I have to RESTART the game from scratch?

BTW, if the Crystals are the Unit of Currency being used, it wouldn't be totally inaccurate to refer to them as "Cash", as opposed to "Credit" or "Barter", which is probably what the Merchant is concerned about.
You don't have to start over. Once you get to the point when you can get her just go to sleep and she should appear the following day.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Currency is fun and I'm sure someone was being special :sneaky:

Reactions: hentai charley

Lolicon Kami

Nov 3, 2019
You don't have to start over. Once you get to the point when you can get her just go to sleep and she should appear the following day.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Currency is fun and I'm sure someone was being special :sneaky:
The Secret Characters is surprisingly hot. Hope she's gonna be fuckable soon...

• Thinking Face

HunterSeeker

Engaged Member
May 13, 2017
Stuck on Madison and Veronica. Veronica's hint says "I need to develop my relationship with her mother, Madison, first..." And Madison's hint says "Once I'm finished with Veronica, I should talk to Madison again." Can't progress with either. Is this a bug or am I missing something here?

• Thinking Face
Reactions: rKnight

Lolicon Kami

Nov 3, 2019
Stuck on Madison and Veronica. Veronica's hint says "I need to develop my relationship with her mother, Madison, first..." And Madison's hint says "Once I'm finished with Veronica, I should talk to Madison again." Can't progress with either. Is this a bug or am I missing something here?
I think that's what happens when there's no more content for the two available. Did you unlock/go to Madison's manor yet?

masterdragonson

Engaged Member
Jan 30, 2018
I think that's what happens when there's no more content for the two available. Did you unlock/go to Madison's manor yet?
That's what happens when two more more girls have conditions against each other... Hint system could handle it better.

Try waiting a day or two then see Madison again in the morning. You should get a scene were Veronica sees her mom through the window.

Reactions: HunterSeeker
4.40 star(s) 233 Votes