JMccovery

Mar 7, 2018
This dude really didn't plan that far ahead by making 17 main girls.
Being a main girl means having a bigger overarching plot and a lot more scenes than other characters... Shite.

And don't get me started on the hordes of side characters he added. Most of which were intended as one-shot type of characters but people keep asking for more (the real state milfs for example)

Oh and now the pregnancy stuff. He's been teasing this since the first release so I understand why the preggolovers got antsy
(more than usual atleast).
Here's hoping he doesn't spend the next decade doing just preggo stuff.
Feels like one of those manga where there's like 5 chapters of story, and 20+ chapters of "extra" that only has the main characters in common.

Fluffal

Oct 10, 2020
Chastity's multi scene is story based. When you progress along the eldritch storyline there will be a point where she asks if you want to get the succ from a brainwashed bish.
Jessica's last scene in the viewer is the one with the apron. Buy the apron and ask her to wear it on the kitchen.

And where can I buy the apron? Already finished with Chastity's multi scene as you said before.

CursedFlame91

Slightly Helpful Asshat
Donor
Jul 7, 2018
And where can I buy the apron? Already finished with Chastity's multi scene as you said before.
On the shops. One of them has to have it.
I don't remember if it's the same clothing shop where you buy the other outfits.

Robot532

Jul 15, 2020
I recently started playing this game, and it seems pretty good so far. I'm pretty sure I'm starting to approach the end of the content that's currently in-game. Still haven't figured out some things though, like where to improve charisma. Guess I just need to explore each area more & hopefully find someone/somewhere to improve it.

Rosen King

Engaged Member
May 29, 2019
Still haven't figured out some things though, like where to improve charisma. Guess I just need to explore each area more & hopefully find someone/somewhere to improve it.
Go to the bar in the... morning, I think? There's a book there that improves charisma.

Mr_Sel

Mar 16, 2018
But I never got anywhere bitching about it either.
Oh, I'm not really bitching. The author has every right to change his work as he pleases (or what the market requires in this case). It's just that, scrolling through many games in this forum, there is certain pattern: the game being stretched thin by side activities, the author becoming tired of working on the same stuff over and over again, the author abandoning project, or rushing the ending to be 'done with it'. I believe Corrupted Kingdoms might be heading exactly the same direction, so it might be healthy to introduce some balance into development, i.e. 50% main story, 50% side-girls, or whatever proportions author is comfortable with, just make a steady progress to some final goal.

JMccovery

Mar 7, 2018
Oh, I'm not really bitching. The author has every right to change his work as he pleases (or what the market requires in this case). It's just that, scrolling through many games in this forum, there is certain pattern: the game being stretched thin by side activities, the author becoming tired of working on the same stuff over and over again, the author abandoning project, or rushing the ending to be 'done with it'. I believe Corrupted Kingdoms might be heading exactly the same direction, so it might be healthy to introduce some balance into development, i.e. 50% main story, 50% side-girls, or whatever proportions author is comfortable with, just make a steady progress to some final goal.
That's the main thing I'm not too keen about community input (especially when the people making 'suggestions' aren't helping develop the game) on the direction a project should take. Don't take me the wrong way, it's a wonderful way to say "thanks for supporting me", and sometimes it's highly beneficial, but it can become more of a hassle than it should be.

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
All these people suggesting different stuff but we all know the top 1 priority is breeding frenzy updates for every ho- everyone

jeybea

Jun 17, 2018
I'm stuck with the Madison-Veronica event. The Madison's hint tell me that I need to finish with Veronica first, but the Veronica's hint tell me that I need to devolp my relationship with Madison. Any help?

Madison.png Veronica.png

Rosen King

Engaged Member
May 29, 2019
I'm stuck with the Madison-Veronica event. The Madison's hint tell me that I need to finish with Veronica first, but the Veronica's hint tell me that I need to devolp my relationship with Madison. Any help?
If it's the one I'm thinking of, you need to wait a few days and then go to the college. Enough people have asked about that one that the dev should really look into updating the hint.

Reactions: masterdragonson

Johanno

Jun 10, 2018
Corrupted Kingdoms [v0.8.2] [ArcGames] - Compressed

Original PC Size: 871.52 MB
Original MAC Size: 854.28 MB

Compressed PC Size: 321.5 MB MEGA
Compressed MAC Size: 305.1 MB MEGA

This compression is unofficial and may break the game.
I noticed that for linux I get this error
$ sh CorruptedKingdoms.sh
CorruptedKingdoms.sh: 88: exec: .../CorruptedKingdoms-0.8.2-pc/lib/linux-x86_64/CorruptedKingdoms: Permission denied

The file is missing the executable flag.
fix:
chmod +x lib/linux-x86_64/CorruptedKingdoms

I don't know if this is because of the compression or from the standard game by renpy.

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
I noticed that for linux I get this error
$ sh CorruptedKingdoms.sh
CorruptedKingdoms.sh: 88: exec: .../CorruptedKingdoms-0.8.2-pc/lib/linux-x86_64/CorruptedKingdoms: Permission denied

The file is missing the executable flag.
fix:
chmod +x lib/linux-x86_64/CorruptedKingdoms

I don't know if this is because of the compression or from the standard game by renpy.
It's the compression, sort of. The archives Renpy produces have the right permissions set even if run on windows, but extracting it and re-archiving it on windows breaks this.

Reactions: Johanno

Robot532

Jul 15, 2020
What do i have to type in the "Find Kids" Button, next to use key, in the Nexus? I dont get her Hints
When you have kids (currently only available with Kana), you're asked to give them a name after they're born, and you type the name of the kid you want to talk to. It's also because of the limitation of the daycare (no more than 1 kid from each girl in there at a time, the rest are in the Nexus).

Reactions: loloollo

Exeryon

Mar 3, 2019
I go around the discord and the only thing I can say, because is the only thing I know, is that is about Pixie's pregnancy so here another daughter incoming

4.40 star(s) 233 Votes