masterdragonson

Engaged Member
Jan 30, 2018
Is there an option to keep the girls pregnant,
Or do ya have to knock them up again after every birthing?

Would be nice if the baby bump can be semi permanent,
Pregnant till chosen to birth.
Not officially but the option could be added by a fan mod. Just keep in mind that there are 15+ more girls to go and if this isn't maintained it could cause trouble but here is a prof of concept.

Edit 'game\script\pregnancy.rpy'
For Kana (Since she is the only one that can actually get pregnant with scenes at the moment)

Find Line 33
Code:
kana_pregnant += 1  ## Advance the pregnancy one day
This advances the counter and she will show around 4 and give birth around 8 so
Code:
                kana_pregnant += 1  ## Advance the pregnancy one day
                if kana_pregnant >= 4 and persistent.remain_preg == 1:
                    kana_pregnant = 4 ## Prevent her from advancing further
Just used '$ persistent.remain_preg = 1' as a control that can be toggled either through the console or it could be added to a menu.
Other girls would need to be added but there isn't code for that and Pixie's birth scene gets triggered at 2 so...

masterdragonson

Engaged Member
Jan 30, 2018
Latest update - your loyal winged companion can have kids... ;)
But she has no pregnant scenes :p You can't freeze her pregnancy since she doesn't have assets for them unlike Kana still cheers to kids :coffee:

:unsure: I suppose you could lock her in at 1 for the lols

*inhales*Boi

May 8, 2018
im a-ok with the ninja girls not becoming any more important to the story but once youve done all the training have a cut off point where you cant spar with a girl any more since she got pregnant. i would love the confirmation

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
im a-ok with the ninja girls not becoming any more important to the story but once youve done all the training have a cut off point where you cant spar with a girl any more since she got pregnant. i would love the confirmation
Wait what...The ninja ho- girls can be preggo? I'll be back for the game one last time before waiting for the next update

Pentha

Apr 5, 2020
Wait what...The ninja ho- girls can be preggo? I'll be back for the game one last time before waiting for the next update
you read that wrong, he said he wants a point where after you done training with every ninja girl X times you shouldnt be able to do it anymore cuz she prego

Reactions: *inhales*Boi

JLP603

Apr 25, 2019
Haven't played the game in a while, (since 7.0 in fact) what quirks are in the game currently? and how do we get them? I know how to get pixie's cocksleeve and gwen's broken . I think I heard that Chloe's bimbo quirk is available? but i don't really know how to get it...

Last edited:

homerj30

Sep 14, 2020
must of missed the pc scene where pixie acts like homer

so i'm guessing the secrets were the merchant and artifact in the previous updates?
was there anymore content to kana's mother other than the breeding scene?

Bobabod

Sep 13, 2016
I'm kind of stuck, my current hint with Pixie says I need to get some sleep at the manor, but nothing happens. I guess there's something I'm not understanding?

Pusspuss

Feb 18, 2018
I'm kind of stuck, my current hint with Pixie says I need to get some sleep at the manor, but nothing happens. I guess there's something I'm not understanding?
I'm also stuck on this part. I can't seem to progress past it. A bug I guess?

4.40 star(s) 233 Votes